Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Good idea for end with the koxpers

This is a discussion on Good idea for end with the koxpers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ARCHER > SIN And arrow shower is needed if we want to tank any kind of boss :/...
Page: 4

ARCHER > SIN

And arrow shower is needed if we want to tank any kind of boss :/

Sorry but I think removing the very fun class of archer is a stupid idea. There are many legit archers who have worked very hard for they're characters. They are not assassins for a reason, THEY LIKE ARCHER. Noone cares if some of you think they suck, because others don't.

The one very good idea I have heard on this subject is to just shorten the range on Arrow Shower so it would be more like a melee skill. (The only effective way to use it legit anyways). I mean seriously who the hell AOE's worms or whatever with AS....

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Nick
    GM'S GET ACTIVE AND BAN THOSE K.OSP FUCKERS
    Agree

ok lets see... tez said that they wond do this thing(taking out archer), well i think they wont get more active gms either or do something about this, 99% of the ppl who wanna be gms is to sell db items for real money and help friends in game thats all. now stop dreaming about any solution ingame for cheaters, the guys who upgrade kosp everytime a new patch comes out are smarter programers than the developers have so they just upgrade kosp like in 2 hours after new patch comes out? maybe less, THERE IS NO INGAME SOLUTION FOR THIS, K2 doesnt care about players cuz they know we love this game and that we are going to play it and buy premium even when there are cheaters. The only solution there could be is that K2 actually feels this problem, but how? i see u all post "get gms active, ban cheaters, patch all time" but u dont give any solution to solve this. When u do something bad (age 13-17) what is what ur parents do? they usually take away ur allowance(i mean the money ur fathers give u every week) and that hurts more than any punishment u could recieve rite? i know that a lot of us had this tought but we were just too lazy to gather ppl, but this guy just started the "NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMER" campaing. I find this the only way that the game will get free of kospers. Get K2 to feel that the game isnt worth to pay for premium rite now cuz the cheaters and they will have a reaction (hopefully their reaction is the right one).
    So support this if u wanna do something about kospers. Isnt easy to not spend moeny in a game?...

Banned

Originally posted by orko
    ok lets see... tez said that they wond do this thing(taking out archer), well i think they wont get more active gms either or do something about this, 99% of the ppl who wanna be gms is to sell db items for real money and help friends in game thats all. now stop dreaming about any solution ingame for cheaters, the guys who upgrade kosp everytime a new patch comes out are smarter programers than the developers have so they just upgrade kosp like in 2 hours after new patch comes out? maybe less, THERE IS NO INGAME SOLUTION FOR THIS, K2 doesnt care about players cuz they know we love this game and that we are going to play it and buy premium even when there are cheaters. The only solution there could be is that K2 actually feels this problem, but how? i see u all post "get gms active, ban cheaters, patch all time" but u dont give any solution to solve this. When u do something bad (age 13-17) what is what ur parents do? they usually take away ur allowance(i mean the money ur fathers give u every week) and that hurts more than any punishment u could recieve rite? i know that a lot of us had this tought but we were just too lazy to gather ppl, but this guy just started the "NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMER" campaing. I find this the only way that the game will get free of kospers. Get K2 to feel that the game isnt worth to pay for premium rite now cuz the cheaters and they will have a reaction (hopefully their reaction is the right one).
    So support this if u wanna do something about kospers. Isnt easy to not spend moeny in a game?...
    ur points are noted but the no premi idea is stupid....sorry to tell u if i dont get premi then i for one cant log on.....and also i cant level properly without the 30%.....thats a bad solution cause yes then they might listen and fix shit but at same time i will just quit if i cant log on or get better exp....so what does that solve....the cheaters are gone and so are the gg's who level legitly and play honestly

qtie

for now disable 3+5 arrows
    its freaking annoying when u come to ardream or ronark and get instant killed over and over again
    sure auto heal debuff etc is annoying to but doesnt "kill u "
    any hope for patch koxp
    forget it ..
    myko has this prob long time,
    and if iremember correctly they said u can macro in eslant aslong as u leave rest of world alone(l0l)
    so no patch from mgame>thats where the programming comes from,
    k2 neither myko can do these things ...(dunno about japko or chi ko)
    grtz

Pwner4Last

Nah, i think they would just disabel archer/arrow shower untill they patch it :S

louch

ya lets remove a class from the game and unbalance it <_<
    with koxp even sins are macroing, so...no
    lets not remove archers

#1. im an archer, and love my bow
    #2. K2....MGAMES would never go for this
    #3. i love my bow

zeppo4268

Default Re: Good idea for end with the koxpers

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    Just remove the archers from KO *:wub: *:lol: *:lol: *
    why?:

1.- Archer sucks
    2.- 90% of the archers are koxpers
    3.- Archer sucks
    4.- koxp with mage, warrior, assassin or priest wouldn't be annoying as the archer one
    5.- Archer sucks

any +1? *:wub:
    I think, for stop koxp on mob we will see in website :
    "Monster are temporaly disabled"
    oO

PFK

howcan u honestlybe a good assasin? onlygood 1 is leon and theonly reason i say this is becausehe is the only1 that doesnt fo wat90% of roguesdo...hitand run hit and run..if anything take the light feet out ..so if u go archer u cant have the skill :
    and there is a macro kosp party is d2cz 1 priest2 rogues..the priest is just as annoying if not more because he looks at u and u already got malice parasite on u and they can run and spam heal them selves/ cure

NixY

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-orko
    ur points are noted but the no premi idea is stupid....sorry to tell u if i dont get premi then i for one cant log on.....and also i cant level properly without the 30%.....thats a bad solution cause yes then they might listen and fix shit but at same time i will just quit if i cant log on or get better exp....so what does that solve....the cheaters are gone and so are the gg's who level legitly and play honestly[/b]

ofc you can lvl without them it just takes longer time to do it. i don't use premium never done, and it works fine for me, yeah sometimes you migh get piss off when you can't log into the servers. but anyway :P

De_Piere

kk guys, i got an idea to end up with all this shit without the problem of removing chars we jsut need to remove the useful feature of AUTO-TARGET Z WITHOUT IT MACRO WON\'T WORKlike the idea??

RezzerBlade_

well perhaps this can be a good idea:
    I've seen a guy in eslant with a rezzer XPing KOSPers (not gonna mention their names as louring is TOS violtion).
    So he pulled some Eidolons near those cheaters and simply let them aoe so the KOSPers would die and then they 4 stoned them over and over again.
    Perhaps they should add some aoeing mobs all over the server so ppl could at least have some satisfaction killing those fukers...

one_way

remove arrows :P

Nero_

Arch3r RoXx :wub:

not a good idea sry :mellow:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast