Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nothos has quit modding cwest for good thanks to your thread in official forums! NOW WE WONT GET ANY SUPPORT ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default good job danny..................

nothos has quit modding cwest for good thanks to your thread in official forums!

NOW WE WONT GET ANY SUPPORT FROM MODS AND ALL OUR REPORT THREADS WILL BE INSTALOCKED WITH CTRL+V MESSAGES!

Quote Originally Posted by nothos
    fine ill quit modding cwest

to the other mods please enforce the forum rules to the fullest NO cheat report no help just copy paste links to support
    rofl, how childish can that guy get...? i guess hes butthurt because people criticized him for his already known abuse of power and ego.

Well done man, in all seriousness cwest section is finally free of that banhappy moody kid.

link: NP Transferring - GamersFirst Forums

ps: for how many years did u get banned in officials?

That nothos guy really sounds like a menstruating girl I must say.
    How can he be a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelos
    We need Nothos here more than we need you
    c'ya in 7 days--think about what you post while you are gone
    o,o are kol's mods brainless? , wtf is wrong with him..

Banned Senior Member

KOL mods is often just ignorant, close every topic, and when you criticize them or KO they ban you...
    but i agree with them sometimes, some people are just morons, like when "Best Ardream Players" topic got closed cause people wouldn't stop flaming each other? damn grove up ^^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

So now I get the blame for complaining rightfully? Not to push the blame on anybody but someone else pushed him to quit. I only made the initial post then got temporarily post banned, so I couldn't send a reply but I messaged Makiya and he got sonned up a new child. If you want, I could paste our messages here for your entertainment, lol.

Anyway, these kids on official forums are the worst mods I've ever seen, I'm just as happy as you are that he admitted to his fault by quitting his position...retard. Lemme guess, those NP transferrers are still around?

Danny I'm with ya, you did the right thing.

Banned

you dont care about c west..@ the mod lol..someone should...get demoded like some i knew in the old forums.. were not all like that...in c west..there people that actualy care....and if youre not going to be helpful why even bother posting here..those are my 2cents

reyes7 razor u need learn to read man

this is why i quit ko.. mods think they're the shit

I dont even think the mods even play the game

Little archer Senior Member

banned til 2038 D: i guess this makes him feel better with himself

poor lonely kid lol

I say make more topics like that and make them all quit. I havent actually seen anyone of them do anything other than keep reminding ppl to post in right sections and act like Gods.

firecomp

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    banned til 2038 D: i guess this makes him feel better with himself

poor lonely kid lol
    i hardly ever post on this illegal piece of shit you fucking no life babashoppers call a forum but razor im not the 1 that banned as i said i wouldnt moderate cwest anymore and i havent i know who banned you though but you can figure that out youreself

now as the rest of you flame away i dont gave a crap what lowlife scum like you think

for the rest ill enjoy my nice clean server that i monitor and patrol and is pretty much getting rid of all its hackers you guys enjoy youre baba server that already has 4 times the amount of cheaters then my server has

ps most of the cwest players crying about hackers have their ips linked to snoxd and admit there they are hacking non stop

Quote Originally Posted by firecomp View Post
    i hardly ever post on this illegal piece of shit you fucking no life babashoppers call a forum but razor im not the 1 that banned as i said i wouldnt moderate cwest anymore and i havent i know who banned you though but you can figure that out youreself

now as the rest of you flame away i dont gave a crap what lowlife scum like you think

for the rest ill enjoy my nice clean server that i monitor and patrol and is pretty much getting rid of all its hackers you guys enjoy youre baba server that already has 4 times the amount of cheaters then my server has

ps most of the cwest players crying about hackers have their ips linked to snoxd and admit there they are hacking non stop
    Corruption, and you're admitting to it. A real mod wouldn't discriminate against other servers. In order to have a successful game a company needs to give equal care to ALL of it's customers, and as you obviously don't give a damn, it's hard to understand how KO is still alive. At least you gave up now, maybe the end of KO comes sooner and your precious server gets wiped clean.

I find it funny how you come here and brag about how your server is clean of hackers and everyone else is just screwed. You must have it in your mind that you are the god of KO because your ego is insane, hypocrisy at its worst.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

^^ Took the words right out of my mouth my man. edit: Makiya just banned me for losing in an argumentative conversation with me, what a child. I'll paste everything here if you guys don't mind reading a shit load xD

firecomp

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Corruption, and you're admitting to it. A real mod wouldn't discriminate against other servers. In order to have a successful game a company needs to give equal care to ALL of it's customers, and as you obviously don't give a damn, it's hard to understand how KO is still alive. At least you gave up now, maybe the end of KO comes sooner and your precious server gets wiped clean.

I find it funny how you come here and brag about how your server is clean of hackers and everyone else is just screwed. You must have it in your mind that you are the god of KO because your ego is insane, hypocrisy at its worst.
    learn to read i said cwest is screwed

all other server still have their cheat report topics cause they dont behave like absolute pricks

remember the fact i spend time on doing it doesnt mean youre entitled to a god damn thing you dont want me on cwest then fine you dont get my service its the fun part of being a volunteer i decide where and how to spend my time

ps thing youre daddy's credit rating gone down yet with what you spend on ko items

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast