Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny Then karma is a bitch cause I'm banning you here for the same thing, child. I ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Then karma is a bitch cause I'm banning you here for the same thing, child.
    I lol'ed

"wow, überrage
    and yes i prefer ko4life 2000000 times more then this forum, as the mods doesn't ban or close your topic 24/7...
    so yeah c ya in ko4life (i hope not tho, we don't need more crybabies there)

p.s ko4life mods > KOL forum mods"

i'll also get a ban sooner or later, this will be my fifth time, but really the mods there, who the fuck picked them to be mods? holy crap, you can't even argue with them and have a good point, they'll ban you anyways, that forum is just shit after they closed "Best ardream players" topic :/

Banned

Man, i miss all the fun. I take a couple days break from the forums and this happends.

In all fairness, i haven't even touched the KOL forums since the Chucky days.

Quote Originally Posted by firecomp View Post
    i hardly ever post on this illegal piece of shit you fucking no life babashoppers call a forum but razor im not the 1 that banned as i said i wouldnt moderate cwest anymore and i havent i know who banned you though but you can figure that out youreself

now as the rest of you flame away i dont gave a crap what lowlife scum like you think

for the rest ill enjoy my nice clean server that i monitor and patrol and is pretty much getting rid of all its hackers you guys enjoy youre baba server that already has 4 times the amount of cheaters then my server has

ps most of the cwest players crying about hackers have their ips linked to snoxd and admit there they are hacking non stop
    I'm sorry, but that made me chuckle.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I've been on official forums before I even met ko4life, yet I never made any posts there. The only posts I made were against that one hacker which killed my clans on Ares and of course, complaining about bugs cause every fucking topic there is about idiotic kids bragging on who's "the best". I love how these mods say they don't want to moderate CWest, meanwhile this is the English speaking server and they don't speak Turkish. GG BRO.

well here's the pastes, but I'm missing the first big message I think XD (believe it or not lmao) -- if I quote, it means it's Makiya, non quote = me.

What you want and what you get, especially with your attitude, are 2 totally different things. There is a thread created for cheat reports, it was made by the CW community to try to get help. If you cant understand that then you have a problem, dont ya?

This thread, altho not getting closed, will not be re-posted in the mod section for easy access by the GMs that are now helping on the forum. It will get lost in all of the other spam in this section and fade away.

thanks for another clutter post.
    I see you can't take a reply, (to ko4life: I got temp post banned before I could reply, of course...) so I'll gladly message you it. So typical of you official forum moderators, thought you were better than that though Makiya.

I made this post because it's obvious that this game is being managed by people who don't understand what's in their hands. Believe me, I understand more than you know. My attitude deserves to be laid out publicly and so do all of the players who complain about these cheaters, you can't blame them for being angry especially after they are loyal members of the server who also provide their accounts with premium monthly, we don't deserve ignorance. When your dealing with a server like CWest where everyone is English speaking, you should know better than to ignore them. Yes yes, I know, your just a forum moderator and you can't do anything in game, but you CAN help out by forwarding these problems to GM's or more importantly, telling your lazy GM's to literally give a damn about their jobs, let alone the game, cause they are THE only people who can help, unfortunately.

It's truly sad that a loyal player or ANY player, cannot complain on these forums without getting SOME type of punishment. Do you really believe everyone deserves to be put in their place for complaining about something validly? Are we not human beings where we cannot express anger at something that upsets us? Is an entire month without a GM visit not enough for you to make you guys realize that our complaining is getting out of hand? Enough is enough already, it's been 7 years of USKO and things have only gotten worse + the only things being implemented are expansions and more bugs. Does anyone care? Obviously not, seeing people are still paying for premium, the hell with them, right? So nice... Now that I private messaged you this, your going to reply to me nastily (which shows me how much you care) and then ban me; for what, attitude? Then obviously YOU don't understand.

Again as expected, I did not get an answer I was waiting for, instead, I got someone who got offended for reading the truth, what else is new.... Even if I wasn't being paid at all, let alone their minimum wage, I'd still care for the players more than all of you do combined. Tell Gamers First to keep buying their A rating on BBB and thanks for not helping me, coward.
    I love the way that you people think you're so entitled to something... rofl

Maybe if you didnt help to contribute to the cheating (in all forms) of this game it wouldnt be as bad.

Why dont you just go buy and sell your characters/items/gb or whatever else with your other "GG" friends.. you're so trustable afterall.. Oh wait, thats right.. all you can do is whine and complain! You think you have all the answers?? prove it big guy.
    This is the message I didn't copy paste and I'm banned now so... moving on;

Guess what? They're still not banned. Even more, your afraid of answering me, why? Cause you know I'm sadly right beyond your imagination of comparison to your opinions..? No ego's involved, but this is just utterly sad man

Next message (cuz he didn't reply me, again, lol) Seriously Makiya, listen to yourself and understand what I am trying to get through here. I have no personal problem with you, I don't even know you. I label all of you official forum mods as they same because you are told to be the icon you are. I got myself to where I am for WHO I am, not what I do and guess what? I'm still respected for my kindness, regardless of how I say it (if it sounds like I have an ego, these are forums after all, I don't know how else I should express this anger without you thinking I have an e-ego). You tell me to prove it, prove what? I don't understand what I've done wrong, more importantly, anything I've missed out in my complaint..? You seem to only focus on what concerns you as opposed to what's the sole intention of solving this mere problem which hasn't been looked into for more than a full week. Instead of bashing on me, even though I have been bashing on you, if you were smart, you wouldn't reply with anything that concerns you, instead, in your mind, you should have thought in advance; "I should just answer this kids complaint rightfully so I don't need to deal with all the garbage in between". But no, I'm the one with the ego, right? Enough said.

Then I got banned, ßß.
    PS - Sowwie for late post, pk was annoying as hell, Tidoggg, welcome to my signature, faggot<3

Little archer Senior Member

lol@tidoggg that was random

haha fucking ego usko mod and lol nothos calling someone nolifer i remember his first few days with mod 24/7 on forum monitoring every page like sherif and masturbating with his new forum status i just post something with 'fuck' boom after 5sec im warned and my post edited by nothos. Finaly i can say this to u mf nothos FUCK YOU im sure u see this on another account u fail ego man
    Last edited by KurwaMac12; 01-09-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Nothos is an Emo dutch boy. Who had my Iron set +3, Rocs/Pes +3 and Dread shield +21, Avedon +9 and chitin/shell +9 sets deleted.

Last edited by Koopy; 01-09-2011 at 09:14 PM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lmao ko4life mods vs officials mods gogogo clan ws pls
    seriously how do these 12-15 year olds become mods on officials? k2 ftw
    this nothos guy just proved how ridiculous official mods are ^^

no need to be rude

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

^^ lmao yeah, and none of this would happen if they weren't so damn arrogant..

@razor, yeah Tidoggg is really being pathetic against me, saying that I'm always running away while I have "the best gear on server", what else do u expect me to do when I'm fully duffed all the time? I expect to get duffed all the time <_< seeing I'm with the green line and everyone on orc side hates SininS' damage xD... Today ALONE, I almost killed him at least 10 times, he has deadkiller as designated tp'er with 2 or 3 priests in party. I'm gunna make a special 30 seconds in my next movie just for you asshole<3

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

meh, i just replied to an official topic. Yet again we have ass kissers supporting the mods. "plz mods ban them!!! they keep scamming our nps!!!"

fuckin idiots.

Nothos is a cunt, said before and it still stands true.

yea this nathos guy is a total retard.. hes banning people that are complaining about the np transferers who have the top np symbols on cwest..

Not sure where they find such idiots to mod there forums, I guess only idiots would volunteer to mod that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    nothos has quit modding cwest for good thanks to your thread in official forums!

NOW WE WONT GET ANY SUPPORT FROM MODS AND ALL OUR REPORT THREADS WILL BE INSTALOCKED WITH CTRL+V MESSAGES!

rofl, how childish can that guy get...? i guess hes butthurt because people criticized him for his already known abuse of power and ego.

Well done man, in all seriousness cwest section is finally free of that banhappy moody kid.

link: NP Transferring - GamersFirst Forums

ps: for how many years did u get banned in officials?
    nooo he quit because of me... check the thread --unfair ban also didnt even offend him in anyway...
    Last edited by reyes07; 01-09-2011 at 11:39 PM.

10k well... in that case share wealth!

Ps. I didnt get my Xmas present ^_^

Is that what they're hiring as mods nowadays? He sounds like the low life scum illiterate lifeless little prick he's calling us.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast