Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny @razor, yeah Tidoggg is really being pathetic against me, saying that I'm always running away while ...
Page: 4

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    @razor, yeah Tidoggg is really being pathetic against me, saying that I'm always running away while I have "the best gear on server", what else do u expect me to do when I'm fully duffed all the time? I expect to get duffed all the time <_< seeing I'm with the green line and everyone on orc side hates SininS' damage xD... Today ALONE, I almost killed him at least 10 times, he has deadkiller as designated tp'er with 2 or 3 priests in party. I'm gunna make a special 30 seconds in my next movie just for you asshole<3
    Been there, done that. His arrow shower is quite bad lol.. All that gear and still, I've pwned his ass, each time making him run until he fully heals himself back for another round.

So now I get the blame for complaining rightfully? Not to push the blame on anybody but someone else pushed him to quit. I only made the initial post then got temporarily post banned, so I couldn't send a reply but I messaged Makiya and he got sonned up a new child. If you want, I could paste our messages here for your entertainment, lol.

Anyway, these kids on official forums are the worst mods I've ever seen, I'm just as happy as you are that he admitted to his fault by quitting his position...retard. Lemme guess, those NP transferrers are still around?
    I pushed him over the edge...and got ban for it.....didnt even say anything that bad...lol
    heres the link http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....owtopic=114275

Banned

haha ko mods...

I remember that nazi ginger jamesjack88/chuckie, the greatest day was when they removed his mod status whitout saying anything and everyone started flaming the hell out of him

KO forums nowdays is dead anyway so im not going there =(

Little archer Senior Member

so many idiots in a recently created thread.

wish i could say something but im banned!

DemonKing666

People only go to KOL forum to get support "not sure if i would even call it that". For open discussion, like who is better, or arguing a points "no matter how right u are". They dont allow it.

And yes, all the mods are k2 as.s kisser. They acted like K2 save their life. There for, any complains against K2 is strictly forbidden.

Am still piss about that bitch aleenia, and her lover makiya. For telling me that, all my items that were remove by K2'S bug, is gone/over/bb/ty. They close all my topic asking for help from the company, about their stupid bug. And yester day, they ban me on the forum.

Talk about k2 and it stupid MODs and GMs, its almost comparible to North Korea.

you guys r so cute

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I was bored and read about 2 pages from that thread... Why the fuck do the moderators think they're special? It's not as if they're being paid for it, nor forced into it.. They're doing it out of their own will, which is great, but come on... /EGO OFF plx, Carnac - West has to be like the 1st-2nd server in which they earn most of their cash from, ignoring us would just fuck K2 up in the end.

We need to find that guy who threatened to stop buying KC, if they didn't remove umm.. can't even remove that retarded moderators name, but I think most of you know whom I'm talking about.. Time to get this retard removed from his position aswell!

tengu

this isvery wired situation

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well tell me somethin new about official forum. it never have been somethin other then useless... i dont get how people still believe in k2 after all this years of talkin crap...

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Been there, done that. His arrow shower is quite bad lol.. All that gear and still, I've pwned his ass, each time making him run until he fully heals himself back for another round.
    you better just record each vs u make with him...
    his whole clan thinking they're the best whos running around in CW, calling me noob, and won't even vs me, cuz they know exctly what will happen.

about the thread, after 8 years or so in that game, I've been posting like 3-4 replys in Official Forums, I am not even reading there just because of the fact that they'll not help nor doing any usefull thing.

You guys better stop complain, and instead make them lose money by talking with friends / clan / players to stop and buy prems / kc from them, once we'll do it and mention about it on official forum, they will start to understand us much better.

only if their pocket will get hurt, they'll start listening to us, otherwish we'll stay so screwed...

booyah360

meh They haven't got a bad clan... at least activity wise they are some cool guys ^^ not so bad :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    you better just record each vs u make with him...
    his whole clan thinking they're the best whos running around in CW, calling me noob, and won't even vs me, cuz they know exctly what will happen.

about the thread, after 8 years or so in that game, I've been posting like 3-4 replys in Official Forums, I am not even reading there just because of the fact that they'll not help nor doing any usefull thing.

You guys better stop complain, and instead make them lose money by talking with friends / clan / players to stop and buy prems / kc from them, once we'll do it and mention about it on official forum, they will start to understand us much better.

only if their pocket will get hurt, they'll start listening to us, otherwish we'll stay so screwed...
    Your 100% right but as much as I agree with you, I can easily tell you its practically impossible these days, even in CWest or even if all of CWest read ko4life forums. CWest is such a small server, that even if 90% of it's players suddenly paused paying for premium for 2-3 months, they'll notice it and care less. Maybe they'll do the little things necessary such as banning those retards NP transferring all day, but KO will always remain the same as long as it is owned by those idiots. In addition, time only moves forward and with time, comes expansions, with new patches come bugs and with more bugs come more complaints. With so many bugs, it's no wonder that they don't give a shit about our complaints, even if they are aware of them, they can't care. This is why I always said there should be ONE private server that is similar to USKO before ROFD patch that everyone went to but there is sooo much competition and risks with private servers that it just ends up not being worth starting in. Too bad ko4life server didn't succeed Then again, even WITH such a "magical private server", people wouldn't come since they had to babashop their way to their current status...

booyah360

TBH Danny nothing will beat KO, if there were private servers then they would become the new KO it is like WoW nothing beats the original game because nothing is like it. In the game it can be seen as "fair" but in a private server it isn't the same and honestly I am against them. And also items on private servers are not worth anything in real life so goodbye babas that is probably the only + side

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yeah, but all it takes is that one good start (which ko4life has the potential of accomplishing) and word to mouth does the rest of the work. Don't think it's a good idea to talk about PS's on this topic with these dumb ass mods probably stalking us ;D but anyway, the whole point to why we all bring up PS's is DUE to USKO sucking and needing improving. They're so ignorant in USKO that it pisses me off enough to leave and play elsewhere, as long as friends are there, in a matter of an hour. Hehe, were going so off topic :x

Your 100% right but as much as I agree with you, I can easily tell you its practically impossible these days, even in CWest or even if all of CWest read ko4life forums. CWest is such a small server, that even if 90% of it's players suddenly paused paying for premium for 2-3 months, they'll notice it and care less. Maybe they'll do the little things necessary such as banning those retards NP transferring all day, but KO will always remain the same as long as it is owned by those idiots. In addition, time only moves forward and with time, comes expansions, with new patches come bugs and with more bugs come more complaints. With so many bugs, it's no wonder that they don't give a shit about our complaints, even if they are aware of them, they can't care. This is why I always said there should be ONE private server that is similar to USKO before ROFD patch that everyone went to but there is sooo much competition and risks with private servers that it just ends up not being worth starting in. Too bad ko4life server didn't succeed Then again, even WITH such a "magical private server", people wouldn't come since they had to babashop their way to their current status...
    yea, this is the reason i'm just playing for fun, we (the human nature) used to talk about the bad things...
    if some1 losing his hand - suddenly he care about it, otherwish he dont say thank to god that gave him full body.
    same with KO, people dont say thnx for having fun, but complain for bugs and other stuff.

I am not saying we should ignore everything and pretend like everything is alright, but we better just let it be as it is, and care less about the crappy support from gamerfirst.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast