Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great perspective, respect (yafeh achi). But even for the smallest things like NP transferrers after more than a full week, ...
Page: 5

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Great perspective, respect (yafeh achi). But even for the smallest things like NP transferrers after more than a full week, just pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Great perspective, respect (yafeh achi). But even for the smallest things like NP transferrers after more than a full week, just pathetic...
    As long as it doesnt hurt us, I don't care about it.
    It's annoying, that's right, but since there's nothing to do, just send a ticket with the pics and leave it.
    If something happens, it's bonus for us.
    if not, another BS from k2 (and we're having full of it).

Zwn

tbh , i think the state of the game isnt that bad atm, sure those npters are annoying spam , and they take symbols off pple who deserve it , but they dont change the game itself, like it was for stun hak or ps spammers
    the official forum however, is just useless. most posts for help remain empty and die, when they dont get closed with a snappy remark. users get lectured or insulted by mods who are, whether they realize it or not, the biggest flamers on that forum
    soon they ll also be the only pple left there
    not like there still was a report topic that actually had any impact. there used to be one, it worked great. so they closed it (with legal arguments of privacy, which just contradict their tos claims that accounts are theirs anyway).

and about k4l vs official, yes k4l is pretty much a fanforum, and their success only come from what they do, while official only survives because its the link u get from closing ko window, and that u re automatically registered there. theres nothing there, no technical help, no possible discussion or feedback that coud improve the game

nothos did a good job at cleaning up the CYPHER server. Everyday there used to be 24/7 k0xp at paramuns/brahmans. Now theres none

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Danny i like your sig, i hate that little french faggot.........anyways Danny i dont get why you even went on those forums for such a pointless game imo. Let people fight their own useless battles (if u wanna call it that)

What the hell? He posted a cheat report thread that PROBABLY would have worked seeing as how it worked on Cypher and yet you still bitch and bitch at him and the other mods for not helping to the point you get the help taken away? I fail to see where your right in this....

Of course we need more help in game but that was NOT the way to handle it. The game is so much better than it's been in the last few years. Krowaz makes shell 9 not that hard to combat anymore...PS/CS hack is gone....R hack is gone....god mode gone...auto healers typically die with or without the auto.

On a side note tho, this is one of the reasons I refused to move my clan to C-West. I hate the massive amount of ego-driven, childish and rich whiny bitches that populate Cwest. Not to mention the stupid amount of spanish people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    What the hell? He posted a cheat report thread that PROBABLY would have worked seeing as how it worked on Cypher and yet you still bitch and bitch at him and the other mods for not helping to the point you get the help taken away? I fail to see where your right in this....

Of course we need more help in game but that was NOT the way to handle it. The game is so much better than it's been in the last few years. Krowaz makes shell 9 not that hard to combat anymore...PS/CS hack is gone....R hack is gone....god mode gone...auto healers typically die with or without the auto.

On a side note tho, this is one of the reasons I refused to move my clan to C-West. I hate the massive amount of ego-driven, childish and rich whiny bitches that populate Cwest. Not to mention the stupid amount of spanish people.
    What the hell? Have you even went through the topics in the actual section!?

There's been at least 5 complaints of the same thing that I am aware of, where Nothos just went in to mute someone/ban or suspend because the starter of the topic had said little of his hatred against K2. Nothing else. The topic would then get closed. Then someone started that cheat reporting topic, and he said "These things work". It's been 3 days that I posted on that topic and I still see the same NP transferers on the same spot at the same time in CZ. Yes "he does good job".
    Now if you want to go on for the bugs and extremely bad support!

There are spammers that flood chat with GB/"Promotion" websites in moradon, there are KOXPers everywhere in EMC, there are NP transferers in every zone occupying the TOP of the ladder boards, the GMs do not care about their servers, the ED is still bugged from time to times, they don't prevent item losses from problems caused by them, none planified maintenance that extend over In game events time, not providing ANY service to non premium users, unavailable moderators when it comes to real problems, want me to go on?

Yes "the guy is human so leave him alone", but tell me, what the fuck do you expect when you enroll into being a moderator on a forum? Just do the fucking job that's asked to do and shut up, and no matter if people complain against the company you work for, don't react to it because you KNOW that the customers are always right. If you cannot stand doing it then just quit the damn job, period.

Also, if there's one thing I hate more than the moderators on officials, it's the stupid little buttlicking users that think sucking up and being in mod's ass will get them something. Grow some fucking balls and realize yourself that the game you are playing has been going to shit WITH and BECAUSE of the actual guys you are trying to cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    What the hell? Have you even went through the topics in the actual section!?

There's been at least 5 complaints of the same thing that I am aware of, where Nothos just went in to mute someone/ban or suspend because the starter of the topic had said little of his hatred against K2. Nothing else. The topic would then get closed. Then someone started that cheat reporting topic, and he said "These things work". It's been 3 days that I posted on that topic and I still see the same NP transferers on the same spot at the same time in CZ. Yes "he does good job".
    Now if you want to go on for the bugs and extremely bad support!

There are spammers that flood chat with GB/"Promotion" websites in moradon, there are KOXPers everywhere in EMC, there are NP transferers in every zone occupying the TOP of the ladder boards, the GMs do not care about their servers, the ED is still bugged from time to times, they don't prevent item losses from problems caused by them, none planified maintenance that extend over In game events time, not providing ANY service to non premium users, unavailable moderators when it comes to real problems, want me to go on?

Yes "the guy is human so leave him alone", but tell me, what the fuck do you expect when you enroll into being a moderator on a forum? Just do the fucking job that's asked to do and shut up, and no matter if people complain against the company you work for, don't react to it because you KNOW that the customers are always right. If you cannot stand doing it then just quit the damn job, period.

Also, if there's one thing I hate more than the moderators on officials, it's the stupid little buttlicking users that think sucking up and being in mod's ass will get them something. Grow some fucking balls and realize yourself that the game you are playing has been going to shit WITH and BECAUSE of the actual guys you are trying to cover up.

I actually lol'ed. I dont believe I ever said the mods are always right. They can complain to the GMs on our behalf but thats about the extent of their power.

I know what your talking about. You dont have to drone on about all the problems. I see the NPT. I see the chat flooders. I see the botters. But does this really interfere with your ability to PK? Afterall, we play the game to pk.

I've had both my roommates wrongfully banned about once a month for the last 2 semesters. I tried to get help for them. Makiya actually did try but didnt get anywhere with the GMs.

I've had about 5 members of my clan hacked in the last year.

The thing I'm saying is chat flooding and NPT is nowhere near as deterimental to the game and pking as the r bug and powershot hack was. It honestly does seem like yall just bitch for the sake of bitching.

Can you not admit that the game is indeed better than it was, say, last year?

I actually lol'ed. I dont believe I ever said the mods are always right. They can complain to the GMs on our behalf but thats about the extent of their power.

I know what your talking about. You dont have to drone on about all the problems. I see the NPT. I see the chat flooders. I see the botters. But does this really interfere with your ability to PK? Afterall, we play the game to pk.

I've had both my roommates wrongfully banned about once a month for the last 2 semesters. I tried to get help for them. Makiya actually did try but didnt get anywhere with the GMs.

I've had about 5 members of my clan hacked in the last year.

The thing I'm saying is chat flooding and NPT is nowhere near as deterimental to the game and pking as the r bug and powershot hack was. It honestly does seem like yall just bitch for the sake of bitching.

Yes it is, but it has NOT drastically improved, I mean it's dumb that we have got to such a critical point that we have to be grateful of what we have right now. We still pay, or at least our clan does, around 40 bucks a month to play the game. Don't tell me they can't provide better!
    Just to give you an example, it's like as if one day, the Police department of your city completely stopped their work. Then the criminal activities would get much more blatant, and everyone would start complaining. Then after a few months of inactivity, they would start taking care of thieves and murderers, but would ONLY stick to that, which is the most important I'd say. You wouldn't be happy right? Because you know what they are able to do and what they SHOULD do. But you wouldn't push it too far with your arguments and frustration because you know they can threaten you to just stop their activity again.

I don't know if I made that clear I went through that pretty quick, but I hope you get the principle...

Little archer Senior Member

i dont quite get it. is this vigilante guy actually defending the mods or is he talking the state of the game?

either way, ur opinion is beyond worthless due to the single fact that u sided with dat infamous mod.

just shows how u talk out of ignorance. u obviously dont know him and his ways of showing whos the boss. he is fucking worse than chuckie nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont quite get it. is this vigilante guy actually defending the mods or is he talking the state of the game?

either way, ur opinion is beyond worthless due to the single fact that u sided with dat infamous mod.

just shows how u talk out of ignorance. u obviously dont know him and his ways of showing whos the boss. he is fucking worse than chuckie nuff said

Yes because having a dissenting opinion automatically makes it worthless. Thats why this whole country is in such a bad position. *rolls eyes*

I've said what I had to say tho. Yall have fun.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Just that alone shows how you have no idea what your talking about nor what your defending, new generational mindset. Your the first person I've seen write appreciation towards Krowaz being implemented... That's like saying thank God we have minor cooldown... even worse.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

i find it really funny how the mods act in forums, which just shows nothing is ever going to be changed.

i remember about 1 year ago some decent programmers went together (includeing me) and tried to contact gamersfirst throw the forums. We offered volenteer help to actually fix the game.

after 1 hour haveing some chit chat with forums mods it turned out all got ip banned because the forum mods actually believed they were in possition to make that decission..........

not long ago i actually went to the official forums to read if there had been any changes at all. and yes there was one

in ask gm topic the gm stated that it's not that easy to bann cheaters, because even if we want to bann them there might be someone with higher rank telling us not to...........

My advice to all that still play ko, Sell ur items and find a better game cause it will not become better at all

//BoneKeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Just that alone shows how you have no idea what your talking about nor what your defending, new generational mindset. Your the first person I've seen write appreciation towards Krowaz being implemented... That's like saying thank God we have minor cooldown... even worse.

So you'd rather be runing around in shell 8 and chitin 8 against shell 9 babashoppers. Mmkay.

And I didnt realize that if i started playing in 2005 that qualified me as a new-generation player. If that's what you meant.

Mods can't help that much. Its up to MGAME and K2 to do this. When I submitted a well thought-out post about my issue, I actually got help on the forums, despite the fact that your not supposed to get help on the forums. There's way too many people that go on there and just complain, expecting help. Athenrye has said countless times that the forums are not for customer support.

Why can't we just use the cheat-report topics? It does keep the clutter to a minium you have to admit. I realize this topic is pretty much completely about the mods...okay..i get that..but nothos making cheat report topics that are stickied does qualify as helping us.

Sometimes they get a little carried away with themselves but if you've had any sort of job ever, you'd know that the saying "The customer is always right" is rarely true. Sure, they dont get paid to mod, but they are trying (usually) to keep things in order.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

are you kidding me? krowaz totally screwed cz imo, its to easy to get, id rather one or a few baba's running around in shells +9 then farking everyone running around in krowaz set +7's which > shell +9? am i right?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast