Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cbf read whole topic, all i cn say is grow the fek up? both official n ko4life mods... plz... lol ...
Page: 6

SumYungHo Senior Member

cbf read whole topic, all i cn say is grow the fek up? both official n ko4life mods... plz... lol

sick of this overdramatic fights between u all... its a game either follow the rules in the game/forum or stay out...

The epitome of a KOL official forum mod...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLxdB6t5WM[/ame]

Seems like we have Pelos/DontEven, Makiya, and Nothos all grouped up there =P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    are you kidding me? krowaz totally screwed cz imo, its to easy to get, id rather one or a few baba's running around in shells +9 then farking everyone running around in krowaz set +7's which > shell +9? am i right?
    Exactly.

Anyway, I'm sure all of you are done flaming at each other for one day, I know I am. Good night, no more replies for me, and no Vigi, I just don't have the motivation to answer you anymore, it's like arguing with a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    cbf read whole topic, all i cn say is grow the fek up? both official n ko4life mods... plz... lol

sick of this overdramatic fights between u all... its a game either follow the rules in the game/forum or stay out...
    Agreed, I find it childish when they bash on the mods here and they can't defend themselves. Drama is pretty bad, but the issue I have with the official mods is because they ban me for no reason. And by that I seriously mean I didn't do anything wrong; it really annoys me. Whatever, I'm pretty much done with this game anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Exactly.

Anyway, I'm sure all of you are done flaming at each other for one day, I know I am. Good night, no more replies for me, and no Vigi, I just don't have the motivation to answer you anymore, it's like arguing with a wall.

Cool with me. I'm just showing the other side of this. I wouldnt really say it's like your arguing with a wall...I mean I will grant you the mods do suck at times and I'll grant you that in a perfect world krowaz would'nt exist, but since we have lots of babashoppers out there with +9s, krowaz does even the playing field.....even if it is at the loss of solo pk.

Ya'll appear to be getting madder at me than I am with you guys. I could be one of those debaters that go "Z0MG U ALL R WRONGZ & PHAIL!" but I'm above that type of crap.

Have a good night.

danny i think you are a young kids
    Tidoggg is the biggest bitch shit-talker hahahah i check what you write on forum and you always cry for nothing continue too run in cz
    Tidoggg

remember what you said young boy danny:Anyway, these kids on official forums are the worst mods I've ever seen, I'm just as happy as you are that he admitted to his fault by quitting his position...retard. Lemme guess, those NP transferrers are still around

you can put what you want about me in your signature remeber you are mods here you give a good exemple too all and you talk about ko mods wow nice your the best

and remember too: talk good about me talk bad about me but talk about me

Little archer Senior Member

dude.

i already told you: KIDS is the plural of kid.

stop spending and get some english classes tbh, because ur the only one that sounds like a kids

lol 1st time for me to see an Official KO forum mod come and show himself in these forums ;D stupid bastards.

Banned

tidoqqq idk why but i hate you

Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post
    remember what you said young boy danny:Anyway, these kids on official forums are the worst mods I've ever seen, I'm just as happy as you are that he admitted to his fault by quitting his position...retard. Lemme guess, those NP transferrers are still around

you can put what you want about me in your signature remeber you are mods here you give a good exemple too all and you talk about ko mods wow nice your the best

and remember too: talk good about me talk bad about me but talk about me
    Doesn't metter what's his status, you're not more than a kid who talking lots of bullshit around, thinking you're the best, but you're not more than a retarded loser who can't stand your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    tidoqqq idk why but i hate you
    You know exctly why, but I respect you for being nice enough to keep it to your self !

Tidog you better stop talk bullshit about people...
    Grow up and stand your position, don't run with the tail between ur balls.
    Next time you call anyone noob, you better vs him and not talk like you're undefeatable !

and like I used to say : Less Paka-Paka More Pew-Pew !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Doesn't metter what's his status, you're not more than a kid who talking lots of bullshit around, thinking you're the best, but you're not more than a retarded loser who can't stand your own words.

You know exctly why, but I respect you for being nice enough to keep it to your self !

Tidog you better stop talk bullshit about people...
    Grow up and stand your position, don't run with the tail between ur balls.
    Next time you call anyone noob, you better vs him and not talk like you're undefeatable !

and like I used to say : Less Paka-Paka More Pew-Pew !
    xD u really know what i am thinking :O
    ur got magic power !:O
    dual rof+3?^^

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    dude.

i already told you: KIDS is the plural of kid.

stop spending and get some english classes tbh, because ur the only one that sounds like a kids
    How funny, especially in the same post. The least try to be correct when you're correcting someone...that one deserves a ROFLMAO

Little archer Senior Member

lol at this guy...

i guess sarcasm wont work on dumb people

edit: and it was your first post, too.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    How funny, especially in the same post. The least try to be correct when you're correcting someone...that one deserves a ROFLMAO
    Are you being serious?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast