Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor lol at this guy... i guess sarcasm wont work on dumb people edit: and it was ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol at this guy...

i guess sarcasm wont work on dumb people

edit: and it was your first post, too.
    I'm not an English major and I'm not trying to correct your grammar because I know I'm not perfect...........................but this is funny. You must be sarcastic every time you post then?

Your posts start being worthless when you're trying to correct someone, but have so many problems yourself.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I'm not an English major and I'm not trying to correct your grammar because I know I'm not perfect...........................but this is funny. You must be sarcastic every time you post then?

Your posts start being worthless when you're trying to correct someone, but have so many problems yourself.
    are u serious?

he posted "kids" at the end to "laugh" at tidogg for writing kids.

jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol at this guy...

i guess sarcasm wont work on dumb people

edit: and it was your first post, too.
    Sarcasm doesn't work on people who's first language isn't English. (razor's comments were meant for Tidog) You might want to take grammar lessons, or a break from the forums. Making fun of someone who's first language isn't English when he can barely speak his own correctly is childish.
    These posts are amusing, people take a child's game way to seriously.

Little archer Senior Member

because i know that his main language isnt english.

seriously, if you're gonna flame me everytime i post whatever the subject is, at least try to not look stupid when you do so, Bathory.

It's hypocritical for you to make fun of his English and is offended when I make fun of yours.

If her reply to your grammar is a flame then isn't your reply to tidog's grammer count as a flame?

Don't flatter yourself Razor. Do you know how dumb that comment was? Look at your post count compared to mine. Remember you are the one that attacked me when I made my first post in over six months ( A post that had nothing to do with you, on a thread that had nothing to do with you)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hey guys, I have nothing against any of you, but please, this is going so off topic by now

Sorry Danny. I'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sorry Danny. I'll be good.
    Sorry Danny, another post wouldn't hurt his count...

just close this topic, it went out of proportion.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Don't flatter yourself Razor. Do you know how dumb that comment was? Look at your post count compared to mine. Remember you are the one that attacked me when I made my first post in over six months ( A post that had nothing to do with you, on a thread that had nothing to do with you)
    it wasnt even an attack... ur just paranoid.

id quote it but those posts were removed by draven... im done with u anyways.

Fact is:

Official forum mods are shit, everyone knows it, and the game they're trying to protect is just as much. If you're going to have a serious arguing with someone that tries to be right, at least don't mute them after you're done posting the ridiculous reply that first came to your mind.

As for Tidoggg, he's a good man I'd say, but he thinks he can shittalk everyone in french (which is his mother language) without anyone knowing it. Besides, if I repeat what he said in french, it's not to piss off people or anything, it's just to add spice to the game. Rivalries are everything in PK, so what would it be like if no one hated each other?
    PS : LOL @ Bathory
    Making fun of someone who's first language isn't English when he can barely speak his own correctly is childish.
    This applies to the situation at such a high point.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567