Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

good Job Felix! whassup banned

This is a discussion on good Job Felix! whassup banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now I decided to bann both accounts, my reason is posting from the esucba account was low and to me ...
Page: 1

whassup2

Now I decided to bann both accounts, my reason is posting from the esucba account was low and to me a addmission of guilt. I don't like that kind of attitude in real life or in games as there is no need for it.

Now you will face a new challange of making a new account and trying to get 25 posts under your belt before I find out it is you and repeat the banning.[/b]
    i would just like to say a big FUCK YOU to felix, as he banned me from this forum during this time i am pissed the fuck off"!

Felix i have told people many, many times that eSuba was an old account a made i gave it a friend who is my room mate he usses on the same LAN as me, why did you ban me for using duel accounts even tho i didnt ITS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENCE!

No.2 i have told many fucking people i didnt scam TMS dispite what all of you say, and if you look i have made 1+ year of legit trades!

No.3 ... .i have spent my time playing knight onloine and spending most of my time browqsing this forum i had 1800 posts yes maybe most of them where spamms and alot of them were through trades, its taken me a long time for someone just to delete them.

oh and another thing for Psy get your fucking facts right, i didnt scam you i never even tried but becuase you was in the fucking AntHillMob you tried to give me a bad name and made me look bad and back then i was an ameture.

this is a plea to get both of the accounts back and to say GET SOME OTHER MODS WHO ARNT FROM DIEZ, EVEN THO IM FROM DIEZ FOR ONCE I ACTUALLY AGREE DIEZ PARTY MODS........

you all my say how sad it is, that i spent all that time for getting posts giving myself a name, and then some fucking idiotic mods came ... you already probably know them Felix and Paddy ypu you got that right there a bunch of COCKS!

ikaraZ

My breasts hurt, Please touch me.

so this is the second moderator who has independently banned you... maybe you should just leave?

whassup2

why should i leave? becuase some cock of mods dont like me? paddy you should be the one leaving

DesertiCZek

i think whassup is trustable guy...and if he said u that esuba cc using any guy on his lan..why banned ?

Money

i think whassup is trustable guy...and if he said u that esuba cc using any guy on his lan..why banned ? [/b]
    +1

DragonFire

I think you should be banned again..isnt this "bypassing a ban" ?

i think whassup is trustable guy...and if he said u that esuba cc using any guy on his lan..why banned ? [/b]
    if you check the cheater section i believe it is, there is a post concerning him scamming, Felix probably felt this was suitable evidence

also, calling a moderator a cock is a bannable offence. If you wish us to be more professional we must begin to more strict concerning the rules.

By the way, why did my name come into this? I was under the impression you liked me now.... or at least that's what it said in your post where you were begging to be a moderator...

whassup2

jeez im fedup of you paddy using all these big fucking words to make you look good, dont fucking lie by saying, oh i dont try and make my self look good im bad, yea your so bad paddy with your little bad crew hhmm i wonder who this could be? Paddy = leader followers = shurt,camazotz, dragonfair oh whos fucking next?

jeez im fedup of you paddy using all these big fucking words to make you look good, dont fucking lie by saying, oh i dont try and make my self look good im bad, yea your so bad paddy with your little bad crew hhmm i wonder who this could be? Paddy = leader followers = shurt,camazotz, dragonfair oh whos fucking next?[/b]
    sorry how did my name get to be raised here? As i said you were telling me how much you liked me when you were becoming a mod, and now you're blaming me for somebody else banning you? If you don't understand big words i may have used here, try looking them up at www.dictionary.com

DragonFire

way to not know how to spell dragonfire right..I think you should learn how to use big words.

ikaraZ

Lol this is hilarious and then they call Turks stupid hahahahahaha !

Paddy - here we go ...... na i think paddy is cool now, i have nothing against him anymore, he does a good job as a mod[/b]

first he was giving paddy blowjobs etc to become a mod, and now he flames him, this child ( boi or girl ) is funy :lol:

jeez im fedup of you paddy using all these big fucking words to make you look good, dont fucking lie by saying, oh i dont try and make my self look good im bad, yea your so bad paddy with your little bad crew hhmm i wonder who this could be? Paddy = leader followers = shurt,camazotz, dragonfair oh whos fucking next?[/b]

Umm, I wasn't the one to ban you, doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. I did however change your trade status on these forums to "Scammer" after reading over the post in the Cheaters section. Although, I'm tempted to ban you now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast