Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

good Job Felix! whassup banned

This is a discussion on good Job Felix! whassup banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alars just stfu, u were banned go join the pitty fest on ranking where all the other trash banned from ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

alars just stfu, u were banned go join the pitty fest on ranking where all the other trash banned from ko4life hangs out...u can make a whole little emo pitty tea party for all i care..im sure theyd welcome u with open arms, have fun hanging out with phantom478 and the other annoying idiots

Banned Senior Member

:lol: Comeon... Whassup ys trustable:S

wassup

got banned then come back swearing at the mod... aint a good way to get urself unbanned

at the rate ur going... see u on ranking

Well i'm not gonna say a word about his behaviour towards ppl he dislikes, but for what it's worth i made a deal with that guy and all went smooth. He got character password first, and when he was happy with it he gave the items he promised, so from my experience he is trustable.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can finally reply now

I saw the dispute between TMS and Wassup. Normally it's 2 ppl's word against each other although things we not looking good I decided to let this pass there cause. Now it's seemed TMS and Wassup had come to an agreement then all of a sudden wassup old fourum account it hurling abuse at TMS.

Now Wassup argument is that he gave his friend his forum account ( since when ko4life accounts are on the black market god knows) because "he had problems making accounts and mods/admin were usless and didn't help" Sorry but thats a stupid excuse and I don't beliave it one bit. He can contact an admin easy with any problems and it will be delt with or heaven forbid find out one of our msn and speak to us ( as you found out my msn pretty fucking quit to flame me )

Now I am not banning because of 2 accounts but for the fact pretending to be 2 different ppl on the same post one offering a solution and another stabbing in the back by hurling forms of abuse. This is a low thing to do, and even if it is his house mate of friend or what ever the fuck he should he kept out as it looks fucking dodgy.

I see this as an addmission of guilt to the crime and a cheap ass blow and you are getting punished for it. Maybe control your temper and running your mouth and you would still have you orginal accounts but you went the path of the flame. Regardless of good trades you done before you not done yourself any favours over this. Also this is your second banning and like last time rattle , dummy and cuddly toy thrown well out of the pramm. So I guess I will be your favourate dart board pic from now on. I offered you a chance to prove your inocence and you prefer to attack my original descion. Sums things up nicely.

morax

also, calling a moderator a cock is a bannable offence. If you wish us to be more professional we must begin to more strict concerning the rules[/b]
    For the record im not a Nazi - you can call me names and i wont ban you

Cheating and scamming however isnt the way to go and if 3 mods now think ur a scammer im pretty sure they have reason?

For the record im not a Nazi - you can call me names and i wont ban you

Cheating and scamming however isnt the way to go and if 3 mods now think ur a scammer im pretty sure they have reason?[/b]
    me neither, but last time around he said we should be more professional... i figure a professional forum admin wouldn't let such abuse go unnoticed :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

afaik I looked into it and tbh it wasn't whassup's fault, I've already cleared whassup, but if mods have other evidence, let me know.

the_man_slayer

i would just like to say a big FUCK YOU to felix[/b]
    Ow he does have such a way with words, doesnt he?

No.2 i have told many fucking people i didnt scam TMS dispite what all of you say, and if you look i have made 1+ year of legit trades![/b]
    You did scam me otherwise I wouldn't be 20gb's short now would I.. You can have an eternity of legit trades, but once you have done one scam (and one failed attempt) you can't go back, your branded a scammer. You can say what you like to people but the fact is the evidence speaks for itself.. well actually, the evidence shows you speaking for yourself.. in your own words you said the agreed price (125gb's) and only paid 105.. thats called a scam, got it?

oh and another thing for Psy get your fucking facts right, i didnt scam you i never even tried but becuase you was in the fucking AntHillMob you tried to give me a bad name and made me look bad and back then i was an ameture.[/b]
    Was!? lmao.. yes you keep thinking that, fact is ahm was one of the best clans on diez.. why would psy go out of his way just to give a low life like you a bad name hmm?

this is a plea to get both of the accounts back and to say GET SOME OTHER MODS WHO ARNT FROM DIEZ, EVEN THO IM FROM DIEZ FOR ONCE I ACTUALLY AGREE DIEZ PARTY MODS........[/b]
    Why? So no one can track your actions? Get a mod who doesnt know your history? I dont think so. Maybe you should take this an insentive and get the fuck outta here, no one wants scammers like you hanging you poor excuse for an illiterate peice of scum.

the_stiffmeister

whao...ownt 4 times in one post....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Take back other post.
    Banning IP, banning username.

Clear enough evidence. (you provided "outdated" evidence)

the_man_slayer

lmao <3 u slutz :P

tolgahan

I think you should be banned again..isnt this "bypassing a ban" ?[/b]
    hehehe !
    felix sux me too xD

Canadian

My breasts hurt, Please touch me.[/b]
    *cops a feel*

Felix i have told people many, many times that eSuba was an old account a made i gave it a friend who is my room mate he usses on the same LAN as me, why did you ban me for using duel accounts even tho i didnt ITS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENCE![/b]
    You are a terrible lier... I could understand a KO account, but forum account? Get real dude. :huh:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast