Fun ideas on how to stop Koxpers

This is a discussion on Fun ideas on how to stop Koxpers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ALL of these KOXP deterrents require active GMs for each server, preferrably 3 per server per 8 hour shift so ...
Page: 1

xxAzraelxx

Default Fun ideas on how to stop Koxpers

ALL of these KOXP deterrents require active GMs for each server, preferrably 3 per server per 8 hour shift so that a gm is on each server 24 hours a day.

1. When the GM finds someone who's koxping, he slaps them with the cheat stick and walks away. Every monster they kill actually TAKES AWAY xp from all members of the cheater's party. The KOXPers items should be locked and/or deleted. The koxper would LOSE XP as well as NP every time he pked someone.

2. Charge a $100 fine for first-time offenders, $1000 for second offenders, $10,000 for third-time offenders and then permanent IP Ban. Payment of the fine will reverse penalty #1.

3. For fun, Active GMs could make Koxper bounty hunting events. The GM would mark the cheaters for death -- thereby making it possible for other players to kill them, then announce the Bounty Hunt. Whoever kills the most Koxpers wins a free whatever.

4. Reverse the xp return on ressurrection. When a KOXPER gets rezzed he should lose EVEN MORE xp.

5. When GM finds Koxpers in CZ he should be able to turn the koxper's arrows into fireworks and replace everything on the "skill bar" with the firecracker skill.

6. When GM finds Koxpers in National Territory or Eslant he should turn the KOXPers arrows into rocks and replace everything on the skill bar with the rock-throwing skill.

I doubt it will happen but it would be more fun than watching these bots kill everything you throw at them.

Desaan_CZ

nice but show me a 24 hours-active gm :lol:

i have better idea! gm 24/7 and perma ban all kospers! thats all

Sybillia

not a 24 hours active gm, but 3 gm's on 8 hour shifts

OLD1953

Takes a minimum of 40 GM's, assuming one team lead and one that covers for sick and vacation.

At ten bucks an hour, taht's 40 x 10 x 2080 = $832,000. Plus whatever you want to add for insurance, plus 7.5% for Social Security.

So it could easily come to a mill and a half just for enough GM's to have 1 GM per server group of three, 24/7. And that's assuming pay of $10 per hour.

That's why we don't have that many GM's, and why K2 is so damned reluctant to mass ban.

xxAzraelxx

At $8.95 x 3,000,000 (users on K2Networks USKO by their own count) x 80% (20% non-premium) and OMITTING KC, SILVER AND GOLD, k2 makes $21,480,000 per month! Let's go there. $21,480,000 - $2000,000 (I gave everyone a raise they don't deserve and then rounded up) = $19,480,000. Assuming that the K2 NETWORK's equipment and overhead costs $18,000,000 a month (it probably doesn't but let's pretend) then the fat cat behind K2 would still come out of the deal with $1,480,000. Damn I wish I made that kind of money.

Oh by the way, if cheaters are fined to get their characters back (I don't know bc I've never been banned/don't cheat) then K2 would make EVEN MORE MONEY!!! I should write a video game.

Geodine

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    nice but show me a 24 hours-active gm *:lol:
    Show me any Gm plz

Z3non

When kosper gets rezzed, spawn an agro Volcanic Rock on top of him, and make him loose more xp if he gets rezzed.

If a kosper is found in cz, each person he kills, he will loose more nps, and if he gets rezzed in CZ, drain his mana, and delete his mp pots xD.

And change his armors to g1 reduced ones xD

Pwner4Last

Also it would be fun if u could IP bann turkie

Mrjcolley101

Teleport the cheater to a room of koxp'ers with a rezzer to rez him... see how he likes it.

oTEXo2

Default Re: Fun ideas on how to stop Koxpers

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx

3. For fun, Active GMs could make Koxper bounty hunting events. The GM would mark the cheaters for death -- thereby making it possible for other players to kill them, then announce the Bounty Hunt. Whoever kills the most Koxpers wins a free whatever.
    Tried to do that with report subject but didnt work. <_<