Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good job moderators

This is a discussion on good job moderators within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for cleaning the site that guy posted, but leave the removal instructions in-case some people visited the website and got ...
Page: 1

Powerful

Default good job moderators

for cleaning the site that guy posted, but leave the removal instructions in-case some people visited the website and got infected.

Wich one? the market one?
    well if so u can clear it from all the market sections -.-
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66675

Powerful

jesus, someone ban that urarmorwontsaveyou guy, and DO NOT VISIT THE WEB SITE.

am doing, calm down jeez

Could u explain what was wrong with it and how it coulda infected me and how to deinfect xD

Powerful

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Could u explain what was wrong with it and how it coulda infected me and how to deinfect xD
    a bug in ie, i wrote the removal instructions on the post the mods removed ask them to put the post here X:

i never click on these links myself, common sense prevails, but yeah everyone that responded said it was a nice site so i didn't bother...

who actually said it had anything malicious?

btw all deleted and banned etc

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    a bug in ie, i wrote the removal instructions on the post the mods removed ask them to put the post here X:[/b]
    i dont use internet explorer so if i opened it on firefox will i be ok?

Powerful

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

a bug in ie, i wrote the removal instructions on the post the mods removed ask them to put the post here X:
    i dont use internet explorer so if i opened it on firefox will i be ok?[/b]
    look for some exe in the task manager, playsvr.exe or something cant remember the exact name.

Nir

Originally posted by Powerful
    jesus,.
    arnt u a jew ? :angry: <_<

just write them again... obviously somebody deleted it in haste, so whats the problem?

Only "P" one i got is PAStiSvc.exe wich is system so good not infected :P

Powerful

Originally posted by PADDY
    i never click on these links myself, common sense prevails, but yeah everyone that responded said it was a nice site so i didn't bother...

who actually said it had anything malicious?

btw all deleted and banned etc
    Well, im pretty good with computers and im pretty paranoid about my computer security, when i saw his post this is the first thing that i thought about.. but after i read the comments.. "nice" etc from some people i thought it will be safe, when i visited the website my IE crashed instantly and i saw a weird process in the task manager (i always check my process list), tried to delete it from the system32 directory, "access denied" ofc because botnets and trojans make themselves +R READONLY so unexpirenced people wont be able to delete the file.
    after removing the +R flag I killed the process and deleted the exe, because of past expirences with trojans etc i tried to delete the file again, and guess what? the file was there again.. the virus injected some shit into the explorer.exe to make the process copy the virus to the sys32 dir again and again.
    so i killed the explorer.exe and removed the virus, and the file didnt come back again ;P

end of story.

Speed

what website??? that moradon website???? TELL ME

Powerful

Originally posted by Speed
    what website??? that moradon website???? TELL ME
    yup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast