Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good job moderators

This is a discussion on good job moderators within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtfffffff , i tought that was a nice site lol .... so how exactly do i remove this shit , ...
Page: 2

Speed

wtfffffff , i tought that was a nice site lol .... so how exactly do i remove this shit , btw i use firefox

Powerful

Originally posted by Speed
    wtfffffff , i tought that was a nice site lol .... so how exactly do i remove this shit , btw i use firefox
    if you use firefox, im not sure you got infected, check your process list for something that looks like playsvr.exe or something

security paranoid and using IE... funny i have my security settings very high with 2 firewalls and i use firefox, nothing happened after visiting that site.

you might have to create a 'dummy's guide to removing that trojan from the moradon site' so people can understand it :P

Powerful

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    security paranoid and using IE... funny i have my security settings very high with 2 firewalls and i use firefox, nothing happened after visiting that site.
    lol, you really believe firefox is safer then IE ? bullshit.
    http://www.milw0rm.com/search.php <- use milw0rms search engine, just look for "firefox"

Speed

Originally posted by PADDY
    you might have to create a 'dummy's guide to removing that trojan from the moradon site' so people can understand it :P
    yes pls

firefox is safer.

Banned Senior Member

Firefox/netscape is safer to use then IE for browsing sites. Mircosoft makes their applications "easier" for people so that means turning on alot of option in IE. Things like ActiveX, IE always accepts those and thats how ALOT of spyware is moved around because your browser will automatically install it, with Firefox, it asks me anytime anything wants to be put in my computer from a website

Banned

firefox blocks it as i use it and i clicked on the link and no exe was dl or anything

also i am just checked my process list and nothing there

so if u used firefox to check it out then ur ok

ThisIsUrArmor

Powerful... U are such a noobie Dick face it isnt funny...

www.invisionpowerboards.com Its a site where u go to make forums I went there made a Forum Used the thing called IPDYNAMIC LITE and posted my code ( THIs right here )

Code:

<script>

<!--

/* Coded by Killa ~Took a long time too~ :D*/

var s1 = "
    <center>People of Ares, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=18&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade!</center>

"

var s2 = "
    <center>People of Beramus, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=19&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s3 = "
    <center> People of Cypher, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=20&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s4 = "
    <center> People of Diez, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=21&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s5 = "
    <center> People of Edana, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=22&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s6 = "
    <center> People of Manes, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=23&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s7 = "
    <center> People of Olympia, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=25&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s8 = "
    <center> People of Pathos, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=24&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s9 = "
    <center> People of Xigenon, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=26&#39;>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

function show(test){

document.getElementById(&#39;test&#39;).innerHTML=test

}

//-->

</script>

</td><td class="row2" valign="top"><table align="right" width="30%" class="row2" valign="top"><tr><td><div 

<div class="maintitle"><center>Find Your Server!</center> </div>

<div class="tablepad">

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

</div>

</div>

<div class="tableborder">

<div class="maintitle"> Shout Box! </div>

<div class="tablepad">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" summary="cbox tagboard" align="center">

<tr><td align="center">

<iframe frameborder="0" width="200" height="305" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1408220&amp;boxtag=6392&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border: #636C75 10px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe>

</td></tr><tr><td align="center">

<iframe frameborder="0" width="200" height="75" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1408220&amp;boxtag=6392&amp;sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border: #636C75 10px solid; border-top: 0px;" id="cboxform"></iframe>

</td></tr>

</table>

</div>

</div>

</td></tr></table><table valign="top" align="center" width="40%"><tr><td width="70%"> 

<div class="darkrow2"> </div></div>
    <div class="tableborder"><div class="maintitle" align="center">Moradon Trading Center!</div><div class="row1" *id="test"><center>Hover over the links to the right to see info!</center></div><div class="row2"> </div></div></br><table width="100%" valign="bottom"><tr>
    Now that is the code to make the front page us ee at that.. Maybe you should run www.lavasoft.com And run Adaware SE Personal To check your own computer for viruses.. I have played this Game since diez... I am a trusted member And i do NOT hack users.. Please Recheck the site if you dont belive me ( right click it and Read the fucking code ) I wanted to be an Affliate of Ko4Life... Not a scammer hacker.. This is a forum Site NOT a "website" How would i hack somone with forums Would you care to explain.. if you go to a website there is no way u can gain a keylogger or shit without downloading something.. It is YOUR computer that has something .. I told the users to use firefox cause IE screws up the gfx Maybe ur IE is bugged. I do not hack innocent users and you need to check the source before u accuise next time

Powerful

Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor
    Powerful... U are such a noobie Dick face it isnt funny...

www.invisionpowerboards.com Its a site where u go to make forums I went there made a Forum Used the thing called IPDYNAMIC LITE and posted my code ( THIs right here )

Code:

<script>

<!--

/* Coded by Killa ~Took a long time too~ :D*/

var s1 = "
    <center>People of Ares, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=18'>Here!</a> To Trade!</center>

"

var s2 = "
    <center>People of Beramus, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=19'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s3 = "
    <center> People of Cypher, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=20'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s4 = "
    <center> People of Diez, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=21'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s5 = "
    <center> People of Edana, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=22'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s6 = "
    <center> People of Manes, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=23'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s7 = "
    <center> People of Olympia, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=25'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s8 = "
    <center> People of Pathos, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=24'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

var s9 = "
    <center> People of Xigenon, Click <a href=index.php?showforum=26'>Here!</a> To Trade! </center>

"

function show(test){

document.getElementById('test').innerHTML=test

}

//-->

</script>

</td><td class="row2" valign="top"><table align="right" width="30%" class="row2" valign="top"><tr><td><div 

<div class="maintitle"><center>Find Your Server!</center> </div>

<div class="tablepad">

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

</div>

</div>

<div class="tableborder">

<div class="maintitle"> Shout Box! </div>

<div class="tablepad">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" summary="cbox tagboard" align="center">

<tr><td align="center">

<iframe frameborder="0" width="200" height="305" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1408220&amp;boxtag=6392&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border: #636C75 10px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe>

</td></tr><tr><td align="center">

<iframe frameborder="0" width="200" height="75" src="http://www2.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1408220&amp;boxtag=6392&amp;sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border: #636C75 10px solid; border-top: 0px;" id="cboxform"></iframe>

</td></tr>

</table>

</div>

</div>

</td></tr></table><table valign="top" align="center" width="40%"><tr><td width="70%"> 

<div class="darkrow2"> </div></div>
    <div class="tableborder"><div class="maintitle" align="center">Moradon Trading Center!</div><div class="row1" *id="test"><center>Hover over the links to the right to see info!</center></div><div class="row2"> </div></div></br><table width="100%" valign="bottom"><tr>
    Now that is the code to make the front page us ee at that.. Maybe you should run www.lavasoft.com And run Adaware SE Personal To check your own computer for viruses.. I have played this Game since diez... I am a trusted member And i do NOT hack users.. Please Recheck the site if you dont belive me ( right click it and Read the fucking code ) I wanted to be an Affliate of *Ko4Life... Not a scammer hacker.. This is a forum Site NOT a "website" How would i hack somone with forums Would you care to explain.. if you go to a website there is no way u can gain a keylogger or shit without downloading something.. It is YOUR computer that has something .. I told the users to use firefox cause IE screws up the gfx Maybe ur IE is bugged. I do not hack innocent users and you need to check the source before u accuise next time
    so you messed up with the source after you saw the post on the forum, and you are the one that don't know shit YOU CAN GO INTO A WEBSITE AND GET A KEYLOGGER WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING, DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE AN IDIOT, I KNOW YOU HAD SOME SPLOIT IN YOUR SITE.

ThisIsUrArmor

LET KENNER TELL U I AINT A HACKER U dUMB FUCK I wORKED FOR VGO IM A TRUSTEd MEMBER OF VIsION'S AND I AM MAKING VISIONS NEW THING FOR VGO THAT EXITS U STRait TO HIS WEBSITE INSTEAD OF THE OTEHR ITS CALLED A FUCKING FORUM U DUMBFUCK AND I DO NOT do NO EXPLOits BECAUSE THAT IS FOR NOOBIE TURKS WHO NEED SHiT CAUSe tHEY ARE TOO LAZY TO DO IT FOR THEMSELVES

lol ur saying Vision is legit lol lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12