Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ares dungen sux 70+ human

This is a discussion on ares dungen sux 70+ human within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i play ares human side witch is awfull , when people are done signing up for the dungen it ...
Page: 1

russia

so i play ares human side witch is awfull , when people are done signing up for the dungen it goes 255+ orc 150 human , now out of those humans that actually know how to play the game is like 15% , basically im complaning that ares server sux and the dungen blows , o and can i stop fighting symbiosis and radical its really anoying to get them every time! this post is made because im pissed and cant do anything about it!

I've been in that dung 4 times and not once i've seen a human party reach the boss before we've killed it xD Just wait for NT, you'll get some turk clans to come human.

BlazinBaba

I've been in that dung 4 times and not once i've seen a human party reach the boss before we've killed it xD Just wait for NT, you'll get some turk clans to come human.[/b]
    ive done it 3 times, we won once. humans won twice.

russia

I've been in that dung 4 times and not once i've seen a human party reach the boss before we've killed it xD Just wait for NT, you'll get some turk clans to come human.[/b]

thx horror that not what we need on human side , no thx keep the turks need english babas

Banned

isnt infinity coming orc ? :lol:
    what i just seen when i logged..commander said yall coming orc because yall geting owned so much

russia

no coment on going orc , but it does suck on human side since there are like 3 english clans and we are top i think , not top as in pc or returndupe or bestdupe but human top english xD

Banned

yea i never won so far...damn human side

CallMeNoob

Hmmm i really wondring how good this gems drop items because at dies we started to sell it 100m now it down to 50
    and now maybe better to open it?
    no1 talks about % any ideas guys?

I don&#39;t enter most of the time because not enough human <_<, reactivate NT please.

Btw, who are the top 3 english speaking clan ? I mean the legit ones ofc, i know for you and 1EMPIRE but who is the third ?

ZeIda

You complain to much...And infinity is going orc? Wtf, are you guys stupid? Its already like 2 times as many orcs in cz and you wanna go orc? lol...

You complain to much...And infinity is going orc? Wtf, are you guys stupid? Its already like 2 times as many orcs in cz and you wanna go orc? lol...[/b]

like sov said no comment on the ork thing but could we get a gg ENGLISH clan to come back human ffs lol u need the usd il help it is so out numbered

G0D

ROFL stop moaning please and stay human, we need more NP&#39;s this side.

jimfujitsu

You complain to much...And infinity is going orc? Wtf, are you guys stupid? Its already like 2 times as many orcs in cz and you wanna go orc? lol...[/b]
    If theres so many orcs in cz why wont you come human and get twice the amount of nps ? What ? No ? ooohh.

And to GOD smartass most of infinity dont even have +0 uniques , +8 weapons or armor . You try pking against 3 or 4 parties at the same time fully decked out , not to mention half orc population is made of mages .Every english clan ran like a chicken to orc side cause they couldnt handle it anymore , apart from infinity and pw , which honestly are mediocre clans in terms of gear.

G0D

I don&#39;t enter most of the time because not enough human <_<, reactivate NT please.

Btw, who are the top 3 english speaking clan ? I mean the legit ones ofc, i know for you and 1EMPIRE but who is the third ?[/b]
    1EMPIRE legit? lol...

1EMPIRE legit? lol...[/b]
    They are atm i think, people like IMHOTEP and :RollBack: leaved a while ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast