Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good news for mages

This is a discussion on good news for mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah but then its hella slow... so... whats the point then.[/b] be transformed with slow casting time and some exp ...
Page: 2

hlubik

Yeah but then its hella slow... so... whats the point then.[/b]
    be transformed with slow casting time and some exp >> risk your life and loose exps

thebenst

oh come on... u cant do aoe cuz ts dont works?? ffs noobs![/b]
    you try takıng a paper mage or any mage for that matter and runnıng through the mıddle of a falcon spawn on your way back from the CW spawn wıthout a ts.....or worse a ts that doesnt work

nk121

run around :P

SoulDace

Just go EW lmao , you dont need TS in cz and better xp then Falcons , who need that shit , but yea too bad i cant tp turks into mobs with my crappy mage

azetona

border ftw ^^

makes me wonder if ts are working on any other class will burn a few when servers are up

magnified

Yeah but then its hella slow... so... whats the point then.[/b]

ru fuckin retarded?

id rather aoe fc and cw than do like emc ravens.... whotha fuk cares if its slow...

ISeeYouPee

ya who cares if its slow. the point is that other mobs dont attack u.

magnified

ya who cares if its slow. the point is that other mobs dont attack u.[/b]
    its not SLOW... u just dont cast as fast as a skeleton ts... its still faster than gay emc shit... or gettin raided at EWs all day

nah..we still doing aoe fc/cw using skeleton ts, jst make sure u have a good mage that can tank and lure the fc/cw into one group, and also having a gg priest is important.. im only a 1920 heal priest, but i manage to keep our aoe party alive even with the bugged ts.

Ganbitsu

Well u get raided at EW all day so falcons>ew if u count xp gained during let's say an hour. Gonna check that Sheriff TS when I get home (never used it be4).

Besides, it just crossed my mind, only mages that lure need TS (2-3), others can use keccon for fast casting, but that would work only in a GG party where ppl can share roles (yeah...like that happens anymore )

ps. I hoped K2 will fix TS asap (like first maintence) but I guess it's K2 ..... :S

ru fuckin retarded?

id rather aoe fc and cw than do like emc ravens.... whotha fuk cares if its slow...[/b]
    its not SLOW... u just dont cast as fast as a skeleton ts... its still faster than gay emc shit... or gettin raided at EWs all day[/b]
    No I'm not "fucking retarded. Sorry you can't hold a spot of EW's against humans. Go cry about it.

By the time you kill the falcons you'll probly be well into the CW spawn lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12