REMINISCE WITH ME! What were the prime USKO days for you, and why? For me it was the times when people weren't racing for the best pk handicap they could get by spending forever farming / exping:
- Most players only level to 61/62/64 (depending on their class),
- When 45+ mages leveled noobs at goblins in return for feckless manner points / conversation .
- When huanga warriors could lure kill any kosper (yes, the classic KOSP)
- Spending half the day at DTS / ash knight and losing the majority of that exping trying to advance your party to trolls!
- When the class 'battle priest' was becoming popular,
- When most CZ parties were random parties, with a town buffer who usually alt-tabbed!
- When the hardcore user-base didn't really conglomerate in clans as much as they do now, but instead dispersed into many average clans,
- When getting capes was a big deal!
- When people respected 1 vs 1's a wee bit more,
- When the anvil was far more brutal, and no ones shit shined,
Ah, golden days! What else lol?