Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

THE GOOD OL' DAYS [Nostalgia thread]

This is a discussion on THE GOOD OL' DAYS [Nostalgia thread] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really feel old school when I read most of the replies here. Those days some of you feel like ...
Page: 7

I really feel old school when I read most of the replies here. Those days some of you feel like "the good old days" were the days that destroyed the game for me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I remember when I was like 12 - 13 me and my friend camped attila on our lvl 45's cuz then bdw cap was 36 - 45 and 60 - 69 or something and we had hard time killing it so we needed help oh that was epic fun
    haha good times We had like 30 minutes shiftes looking at the screen waiting for the bitch to spawn

Banned Senior Member

Don't even say the word BDW or ROFD or whatever in this thread... this is definately not old school or nostalgia.

SRB
    Banned

Old Myko

When i was pressing skills & Potions all with my '' Mouse ''.
    When i was begging ppl to give me 17k so i can teleport to cz.
    When i was leeching with '' hanif '' on dogs he was 69 archer and i was 61 mage.
    When i was happy if the king gave me some money.
    When we tried to nova town 1st time, and failed so much.
    When i was leeching nps on war ( Monument )

WHEN THE DUPE START !!

Banned Senior Member

SRB , that's not old...
    Old is when there was NO king , old is when cz cost 600 coins , not 17k.. lol

i remember when i was a noob lvl 52 warrior id try to pk in cz and get my ass kicked, so id pm f9devil and tell them were they were so he could kill them .

or the time when i was so shocked when i randomly died in middle of cz town and lost like 500k or something, so i pm someone and asked why i died, and they said look at information bar and i saw bobert kill me with town spike lol

i would always hide in the castle in center of bowl hahah such good times. sucks they get rid of that castle was fun.

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post

i remember when i was a noob lvl 52 warrior id try to pk in cz and get my ass kicked, so id pm f9devil and tell them were they were so he could kill them .

or the time when i was so shocked when i randomly died in middle of cz town and lost like 500k or something, so i pm someone and asked why i died, and they said look at information bar and i saw bobert kill me with town spike lol

i would always hide in the castle in center of bowl hahah such good times. sucks they get rid of that castle was fun.
    lol, old cz map, castle in the midle running around finding bosses... =D

I remember when i saw first +8 weapon, it was on Xigenon... Glave +8 from a guy that was in "Tiochfaid Ar La" i forgot his name...

Found my old dlw movie i made :P

(and yea i know my combo sucked )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfZGIA4Oso]YouTube - Knightonline Dlw old movie[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but i remember when u were in FiRe, F9 had lower lvl than you

Spending my first 3 days unable to figure out how to pm and change chat to 'party/clan/alliance'

Only reason i wanted to join a clan was for the cape, and i wanted to feel pimp.

Got lucky with a WP drop from attila and was suddenly rich

and ahh . the monument leeching, how boring ^^

leveling myself to 55 in the old moradon because i didnt know other zones existed.

When questies were the shyt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzo View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but i remember when u were in FiRe, F9 had lower lvl than you
    nope i was in ChaostKnights with SillyHo before he became number 1 .

i think when i joined clan he was lvl like 53 and when i left he was 60+. my char name was nirvana666. and the t in our name was a cross of course not a t lol.

i always played with friends Sushi and his uncle Wasabi who were both really high lvls . they gave me an account with char named Bknight when i came back 2 years later on manes, and thus the name on here :P

- when shell boots was more rare then IN!! - only TB and CW droped them and no1 exped on them back then!
    - when hyde was still worth killing to try to get a SHELL HELM
    - when attila/DT/hyde still spawn on berth, and u could see attila from far away rawing and killing ppl!
    - when we farmed fallen angels to get shell paulderons!
    - when provoker could use provoke and run with half of the map after him without the need to use provoke agian! (woot aoe harpys on esland)
    - when raptor +6 or giga+6 was OMG weapons
    - when the 700K u would get from your np symbol was ALOT of money for repot
    - when berth was still berth and not luferson (maybe wrong with spelling long time have passed)
    - when +9str earing was the best earing expect we/pe
    - when isiloon needed 2x clans to kill

more and more and more!

i remember running my mage with a poison dmg staff, till someone in my clan explained just how much of a noob i was.

i hope to relive that days soon when oldschoolKO starts

Banned

miss those days "D

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast