Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GoodBye Everyone

This is a discussion on GoodBye Everyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hopefully they will fix the koxp problems before ur prem runs and u can stay hate seing a old friend ...
Page: 4

_CAP_

hopefully they will fix the koxp problems before ur prem runs and u can stay
    hate seing a old friend and good gun go :*(
    also if u need some nps let me know :lol:

LOrDsHiVa

Default Re: GoodBye Everyone

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LOrDsHiVa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa

im done guys.. had enough with this K2 BS.

so many memories here.. wont ever forget it. *hope you all get along and hope k2 fix their problems soon *for the people that will be playing.. in my 3 years playing.. never seen this many problems.. *

SO GoodBye everyone and have a nice real life and k2 life * <_< *

out of 100 archers in cz.. 95 with koxp lmao
    hmmm and one of those 95 out of 100 players in cz with koxp happens to be SpikeDrainer aka DarkShadowHunter ur clan member =/ u should boot that guy before u go... other than that ur a nice guy and a great player sad to see u leave
    dude why are u keep saying this? guy used KOXp one time and he was banned. he is sorry for it.. and like i told u before i like to give people 2nd chance.. so leave it as that... when was the last time u saw him using it? remember it? if not than dont start please..[/b]
    my friend has fraps of him shower hacking him in cz not to long ago when he was in NewTown -_- he used it and was banned then started using it again and hasnt stopped
    and I havent directly asked u this before i know a guy who did but it wasnt me

sry for starting it but i hate that asshole...

anyways sad to see u go tho does this mean NewTown is disbanding? :P[/b][/quote]

well if you can provid me fraps that he was doing it.. i will ban him right at the spot.. if u can't provide than i will think of it as a lie.. not lies from ur side but ur friend.

LOrDsHiVa

and yes i am trying to get 1m NP.

tell u the truth i dont want to quit the game.. why is cuz so many good friends i have made over 3 years.. but after paying for this shit every month. and not getting anything out of it sucks

:pic:

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa
    and yes i am trying to get 1m NP.

tell u the truth i dont want to quit the game.. why is cuz so many good friends *i have made over 3 years.. but after paying for this shit every month. and not getting anything out of it sucks
    YUP thats why i never paid :rollseyes: :P

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Originally posted by DarkFlare+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkFlare)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReKon
    =( SHiVa , and Warmen. 2 goodguns that i will miss, cya laters maybe i see u in vents? ^^
    wtf is up with ur avatar and sig..

????????????????

chhoose a side dumb ass either game ur g unit :P[/b]
    rofl i know, but i lost my g-unit pic from computer so i didnt wanna change it just yes ,but i guess i can change it so it matches =)/// sry off topic xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234