Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

GoodBye KO

This is a discussion on GoodBye KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ Sad to hear that, Good luck in real life but honestly, 4years??as far as I know ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Sad to hear that, Good luck in real life but honestly, 4years??as far as I know titans is in cwest for about 1year ~ 1 and half year.
    Anyways sorry for ur loss :/.. But you guys gotta make "hot" topic at main forums so they'll do anything about that :/ else people will just get hacked again and again.
    ya more than a year and a half we were noobs for a long time before being a top clan lol.

It sucks to suck man, but i'm sorry to say that sinking boat has longsince sunk.

Banned Regular Member

was very funny to play with u guys u really nice people. Titan was gg clan and i think its one of the only clan who get in top5 on c-west without buying char for nps. I hope this scammer ill die soon or alot of bad thing ill happend to him.. scammer like this is like a pick pocket in real life. this guys dont know what the respect, he dont care about the life and this guys prolly know hes nothing that why he have to do this shit !

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    ya more than a year and a half we were noobs for a long time before being a top clan lol.
    noobs for sure, couldnt beat us even with ur hacks lol...

but

still dont deserve to get hacked, sorry for ur losses....

plp always fked with Titanz but more then half of them were real chill guys to hang with. Most plp weren't extreme babashoppers (cept BOB LOL ). Most plp who to come to c-west just dump around 500-1k which is most then most plp in titanz have in there char mostly cuz they just get all there shit in game and waste minimal usd on the game. (Vicky style )

@ stan Still remember 1 shoting you and your priest friend naked on happynoob while you spammed illusioned me

its sad what happened sorry bud

dam saw you when you were created exping farming cw2 ages ago to getting to the top of the server suxs whats happened hope mgame do something about this cuz they really have issues at the moment!

damn it all, ill be back in December if you wanna play some more xD

farkkkkkkkkk cant be serious....you guys buying like prem almost every month and then use getting hacked thats just BS!
    Use were such a nice bunch of peeps whilst pking and stuff always got some good jokes in vent and stuff just awful how such a nice bunch and dedicated players were hacked -_-

Wait before you sell up, I know I'm a fucking retard for saying this but maybe NTT will fix it. Piongu did say he would see what he could do, for me that's a shred of hope. Btw I didn't log vent tonite cuz of this shit, I woulda only been full of rage bombs as I'm sure most would have been. I'll be spamming what I can to help tomorrow...THIS FUCKING SUCKS

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    plp always fked with Titanz but more then half of them were real chill guys to hang with. Most plp weren't extreme babashoppers (cept BOB LOL ). Most plp who to come to c-west just dump around 500-1k which is most then most plp in titanz have in there char mostly cuz they just get all there shit in game and waste minimal usd on the game. (Vicky style )
    I never thought I'd live to see the day YOU'd be giving me a compliment lmao (even if you weren't completely accurate, I didn't waste a single USD on this game). Thanks ^^

Well all of this really sucks, KO only goes on now because of the people you play with, otherwise it's just shit so it sucks how someone managed to ruin an entire clan with good people.

PS: Jimmy your sig still makes me facepalm xD
    Last edited by sonvicky; 08-15-2012 at 11:09 AM.

baba to make money nikkkkkaaaaaaaa sucks nuts but whatcha gonna do.....

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Sorry for your loss guys. Best of luck in whatever you pursue. This shit happened to us a while back

well that makes 16 of us now selling out got alot of priest,rogue.mage and warrior items going up for sale as well as 4 accounts all 80-83 and some multi 80+ on them. drop me a pm if intrested

Thanks for the nice replys guys , if by some miracle they restore the clan we would come back but thats pretty much it , at this point we are really worried about losing more stuff so you know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast