Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

GoodBye KO

This is a discussion on GoodBye KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel, is a good clan TheTitanz...
Page: 3

I feel, is a good clan TheTitanz

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Least now u'll stop duffing me LOL, na joke im not even playing anymore.. :/

I feel bad for you guys, gl in whatever you guys do from now on.
    Last edited by zecabr; 08-20-2012 at 06:23 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    Thanks for the nice replys guys , if by some miracle they restore the clan we would come back but thats pretty much it , at this point we are really worried about losing more stuff so you know.
    As far as i know that is not happening.. We made a topic about this in sheriff outpost and nothing fruitful yet.. Its same thing as Antihackers getting disband after gotyou got hacked. They dint do anything then and they wont do anything now.. sux but true

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol stan. they had quite the ego despite not being very good in ko and some childish / ignorant players (your sig), but did really deserve it? they also had some nice people who never did nothing wrong : /
    enough for me to say good riddens to the retarded fucks. their inability to back their ego up got on my nerves to begin with.

Little archer Senior Member

^ lol'd

i feel bad for you guys ,good luck in real life ;s

Talking shit is part of the game.. If they got you pissed or annoyed that means you lose! Anyways sux you guys had to go out like this. At least you will have more time to masturbate like razor.

Best of luck to you guys!
    Baron, NyppaN, BreakerS and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    Talking shit is part of the game.. If they got you pissed or annoyed that means you lose! Anyways sux you guys had to go out like this. At least you will have more time to masturbate like razor.

Best of luck to you guys!
    i probably talk as much shit as they do, but at least i can back it up 10 fold. Alot of cwest players tend to brag alot when they outgear someone significantly, but still manage to play like Charley Sheen's nerve dead pinky toe. i still remember the first day i chilled with these cats in cz. Ill never forget that moment. it was a full titanz party and they had added my 69 priest. 2 integrity wars and a priest ran through these kids like butter (yes they were insanely geared but that really should not have mattered being we were a FULL party). firesinthehoe was sitting there braindead tping 5 mins after the fact. healsmash healing dead flowers on the ground as everyone else fell flat losing nps. surprisingly i tanked them enough to town and quit party, it was too embarrassing to even continue with them... that little episode put a sour taste in my mouth and to this day they deny that ever happening, as if id make shit up for my own amusement. after they geared themselves they got a coupon for ego boosts as well thinking they're suddenly the shit now.

like i said, good riddens. now back to my early morning fap sesh

...... I remember when SuperStars joined TheTitanz, we were still wearing nuub capes
    Then we did the ISI and FELA Q, ppl started to get gears n skillzzzzzzz!

Lots and lots of fun, ups and down but still we made it through... Best time in KO was with u guys!!
    Thnx for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i probably talk as much shit as they do, but at least i can back it up 10 fold. Alot of cwest players tend to brag alot when they outgear someone significantly, but still manage to play like Charley Sheen's nerve dead pinky toe. i still remember the first day i chilled with these cats in cz. Ill never forget that moment. it was a full titanz party and they had added my 69 priest. 2 integrity wars and a priest ran through these kids like butter (yes they were insanely geared but that really should not have mattered being we were a FULL party). firesinthehoe was sitting there braindead tping 5 mins after the fact. healsmash healing dead flowers on the ground as everyone else fell flat losing nps. surprisingly i tanked them enough to town and quit party, it was too embarrassing to even continue with them... that little episode put a sour taste in my mouth and to this day they deny that ever happening, as if id make shit up for my own amusement. after they geared themselves they got a coupon for ego boosts as well thinking they're suddenly the shit now.

like i said, good riddens. now back to my early morning fap sesh
    lol, truth. they were AlliedForces after all in RLB.

i remember how they used to modify clan names and player ID's to attach the word "hack" on them in vent (everybody hacked according to them) or other more offensive words lol (ex: hackfamily, integrishit, etc)

i refused to pk with them because of the reasons you listed above, but still like i said earlier, not all of them were like that (freaksusy and wetbowjob come to mind). i think karma wouldve been more fair if the problematic users were individually hacked 1 by 1 than having their whole clan disbanded!

well, idk if they changed in the long run both attitude wise and skill wise (probably not), still its lame to quit this way. i think they were lucky if anything, because if this didnt happen i doubt they would have ever moved on from this shitty and unrewarding game. now they got their stuff to sell (ridic gear worth probably thousands), and move on to something new as a crew.

i always had fun pking with them although they said "hack" in every word they used or something it'll be always fun they'd always be bagging the hell outta someone and they did start off fresh players so doubt they'd know about comboing etc from the moment they started this game...they did improve alot and therefore able to make it to one of the top clans in the game

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol, truth. they were AlliedForces after all in RLB.

i remember how they used to modify clan names and player ID's to attach the word "hack" on them in vent (everybody hacked according to them) or other more offensive words lol (ex: hackfamily, integrishit, etc)

i refused to pk with them because of the reasons you listed above, but still like i said earlier, not all of them were like that (freaksusy and wetbowjob come to mind). i think karma wouldve been more fair if the problematic users were individually hacked 1 by 1 than having their whole clan disbanded!

well, idk if they changed in the long run both attitude wise and skill wise (probably not), still its lame to quit this way. i think they were lucky if anything, because if this didnt happen i doubt they would have ever moved on from this shitty and unrewarding game. now they got their stuff to sell (ridic gear worth probably thousands), and move on to something new as a crew.
    Can you please explain to me why you constantly troll these forums but in almost every post i see of yours, you are either bagging on ko as a game or ripping apart cwest. yet, all you do is waste your time on a forum called KO4life...
    sorry its just hard to rationalize these retarded actions for me personally. not looking for a flame war, just a legitimate question

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    Can you please explain to me why you constantly troll these forums but in almost every post i see of yours, you are either bagging on ko as a game or ripping apart cwest. yet, all you do is waste your time on a forum called KO4life...
    sorry its just hard to rationalize these retarded actions for me personally. not looking for a flame war, just a legitimate question
    because i can? there are lots of people that have quit KO yet they still post in these boards (called gamers4life FYI). you should also attempt to "rationalize" with them.

anyway, i appreciate how you care about those valuable 40 seconds that i use in average for each of my posts, i really do .

ummm i dont see other people constantly flaming the game though. they usually post valuable insight, but yours on the other hand, just flaming the game

nevermind. cant think of a proper answer for someone so bright as you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast