Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prison on usko ?

This is a discussion on Prison on usko ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I herd about it in jpko but didnt know there is on usko.Sry for bad quality not my ss but ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

I herd about it in jpko but didnt know there is on usko.Sry for bad quality not my ss but the ideea is that the same person who put report subject on him sent him to jail ( cannot get out of this arena and it says "you have been detented " or whatever ).

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vbcvsxy4.jpg

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yea.. right, and we will have about 5000 turks sitting there whole day long spamming the shit out of u.

llJuanMall

it looks like the place where u kill cathairos or however u spell it :blink:

morax

it looks like the place where u kill cathairos or however u spell it :blink:[/b]
    Yeah thats just the Arena...

TexAholic

all those arena look the same could be the ft at the end you never know

jimfujitsu

No im telling u its not ft ,cause the npc is diferent , obviously not cq as he allready has cape , he just got instanly tp-ed there while he was farming chocs , maybe a bug or something i dont know . I wouldnt lie just to get attention and i certainly hope there is no one who has the ability to send you to prison , however this has hapened.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I heard about it from one of my friends that if you get report subjected then the senators discuss if it is a legit report or not and decide whether or not to send you to the prison for 24hours or somthing, where all you do is sit there and cant get out

i dont think its in usko yet however, considering we dont have senators yet

Speed

i certaintly dont remember that npc...

Banned

JPKO's prison goes like this....

First you get report subjected... its OK its just a WARNING~
    Second time you get report subjected... well your detained in a prison just like the caitharos area as meantioned above, within there you cant go anywhere no matter what you do...
    And along with all the other prisoners you are to kill it each other all day long for 48hrs... they drop coins just like in cz

Third time you get reported, it goes onto a SPLIT VOTE list. meaning your name will be on a list at a npc exactly where bilbor IS..

And if 3 leaders of the top 5 ranked clan vote that ur guilty , = banned determined

that thing come to usko..... it will become trko FOR REAL

worse idea ever. the top 5 clans in diez are all turks. if this happens in usko u either have to quit ko for change ur name to TRxxxxTR. TRTripleOG4lifeTR doesnt sound good -_- good thing i dont have my own char :lol:

jimfujitsu

worse idea ever. the top 5 clans in diez are all turks. if this happens in usko u either have to quit ko for change ur name to TRxxxxTR. TRTripleOG4lifeTR doesnt sound good -_- good thing i dont have my own char :lol:[/b]
    It's not an idea , it actually hapened , that's the point of the post.That ss was taken a few hours ago on ares.

report subject is not a working feature and was supposed to be removed

he is there cuz gm felt he was macron u shoulda been banned on relog maybe gm changed his mind

JPKO's prison goes like this....

First you get report subjected... its OK its just a WARNING~
    Second time you get report subjected... well your detained in a prison just like the caitharos area as meantioned above, within there you cant go anywhere no matter what you do...
    And along with all the other prisoners you are to kill it each other all day long for 48hrs... they drop coins just like in cz
    Third time you get reported, it goes onto a SPLIT VOTE list. meaning your name will be on a list at a npc exactly where bilbor IS..

And if 3 leaders of the top 5 ranked clan vote that ur guilty , = banned determined[/b]
    expirience's? h34r:

well i had only 1 report subject
    it was 1 hour jail
    heard:
    1st 1hour (ofc because of what you got reported is important, mine was ksing acer)
    2nd would be 24 hours?
    3rd ban h34r:

worse idea ever. the top 5 clans in diez are all turks. if this happens in usko u either have to quit ko for change ur name to TRxxxxTR. TRTripleOG4lifeTR doesnt sound good -_- good thing i dont have my own char :lol:[/b]

itll be a cold day in hell before u see the chars u play with tr in it too :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast