Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Goodbye (too long)

This is a discussion on Goodbye (too long) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think i win the "longest i quit thread" award... Knightonline was my first ever online rpg, and my first ...
Page: 1

oncemore

I think i win the "longest i quit thread" award...

Knightonline was my first ever online rpg, and my first real online game that was so socially involved. For those who say its just a game, your wrong. I haven't just met people playing this game, i've made good friends, which i guess is normal if you speak to someone every day for 2 years.

Anyway, some of you knew me as a noob warrior running around CZ at lvl50 claiming that i killed 411 solo, when in fact he was probably fully duffed and i ks'd the kill with legcut. If i wasn't losing NP, or sitting in EMC wondering when im going to start xping, i was probably getting to know some of the first friends i met in KO. A gay called zamerith who i used to run into troll king naked with and get XP'd, and of course statx, which i claim to this day is one of the most honest and kindest person i have ever met online.

Well the levels started going up, 2-3months later i was.........urgh, lvl55 Which was when i joined my first proper clan, ASDF.

It was a grade5 clan, my friend (Artem) which i had known from another game got me invited. This was the turning point of when i "sometimes played ko" and played it non stop. Time went on, and finally we got ASDF to grade1, bare in mind this was a while ago, and was considered hard, there was only about 20 grade1 clans in Dies. So times were good, not only was the clan grade1, BUT I ALSO GOT LVL60! PPPPPPPPKKKKKKKKKK TIMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!

More NP, uniques and time later, enter JudgmentDay. One of my many name changes.

I started to make a name for myself in cz, and thanks to oik_oik, invader, artem/tri, i was learning pking techniques. I was getting better but the clan wasn't. This is when things started to go down hill, people were going inactive because of things out of the game, problems that k2 refused to fix drove some members away aswell. Finally after multiple remakes of the clan, it finally disbanded. I owe alot to asdf, the kitted me out, helped me level, and had so many laughs talking with all the members.

Special thanks to oik_oik, invader, chalco, artem, tri, kathlyn, thinh, eal, zoroaster, yuna (NOT TRA), greydancer.

So what to do? No clan, and humans were becoming boring. LETS GO ORC.
    SLM AHM

My time in AHM was short and i'll explain that later. Again i had great time in AHM, although some members i didn't seem to get along with. I thought i learnt how to pk in ASDF, boy was i wrong. AHM teached me organisation, pk rules (who to attack and when). And thanks to morax's constant high pitch screaming it all stuck with me. I got to do some things with AHM that some clans will never be able to do, one of the main one was defending CSW's which was so much fun. Another was doing Isiloon, midway through KE.
    I would like to thank Morax, paddy, apophis, jerry (even though we had our problems), and to the rest of ahm for fun times.

Unfortunally my time in AHM was cut short by Charlie. He needs no introduction, but i'll give one anyway.

A FUCKING TOSSER.

*ahem*

Well yeah, i was stupid enough to trust him, and with the help of evenson (ooh controversial) i was scammed. I got fed up and quit.

Or did i?

As most know now, but alot still don't, i thought i would share you the details. But you've probably already worked it out by the post so far, if not go hit yourself with a frying pan. I didn't quit, i am infact the character known as Judgmentday. SURPRISE! Well anyway, i faked quiting because of hundreds of threats of being hacked. And only told a few who i really was. The truth has leaked out the last few months anyway.

So anyway, paddy fuck face, convinced me to stay in KO, and i came back as probably my most impacting name, RatherBeDead. Human side once again, and in the clan Tormentors.

This was when i had the most fun. My character, skill, and friendships were at their greatest. I started to get really good items, and was finally making a name for myself in cz as someone who could PK.

I even made a god damn legit 2h giga+8!

Woops that didn't last long...

Woot! LvL70! Another name change to RatherBeGay, but because of recent K2 policies, i name changed to PaintingRed

I laughed so hard every day in clan chat, and to be honest quiting the clan a few days ago was actually emotional. Your not just leaving a game your leaving friends you speak to, and spend hours with every day. But it was weird, i knew it was time to quit, and i have no regrets. Tormentors is the best clan in dies, whether the turkish cheating clans are above them in clan rankings or not. There teamwork and friendships is what makes them the best.

Thanks to karra, aenima - the best priest in dies, robin, apolon, erele, ikoria - thankyou for letting me play your awesome character, sephyro, guacho, flonne - you fag, sadist, baf3rt <3, lex, warrick, klr, Socrates, nino, druide, blueadept, sith, nesta, lies, ghostface for being such a good opponent.

Last but not least, Glarfist, good luck with the clan, and thanks for being such a damn good mate

Thankyou to everyone else i forgot! Sorry!

I tried to break up my boring story with pictures, i hope it worked!

Goodbye all <3

EDIT: My brain has come back for a minute, more thanks to:

Meaty, erian, tempests, lorrez, tez, tefuera <3, velerefontis, strella, cava, desi.

I&#39;ll add more when i can think, so many names :blink:

Cocaine

Bye ^_^ . Good luck and have fun IRL.

DisillusionedIdealogue

cya, gl irl

DarK

cya <_<

MeatMaster

BB

gl in rl homie ..

1 of the best warriros is leaeving =&#39;[

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

bb fatty

try not to get raped to much in IRL

latez homez

Axarus

bb and good luck in rl

GetRichOrDieTrying

gl in real life ^_^

you gotta remember baba AHM only taught you to raid exp spots... and gave you the cold heart to start enjoying exping people :lol:

well i&#39;m glad you&#39;re quiting, and i&#39;m sorry for dragging you back in but at the time i dont think you ever wanted to quit

oh and that thing where you pretended to quit but then didn&#39;t........ yeah less convincing thing... ever :P

good luck in real life matey, and don&#39;t lose contact, don&#39;t worry i won&#39;t drag you back in this time

Banned

much love man GL IRL <3

invader

the last member of asdf has fallen (unless zoro still plays)

Dark_sith

you will be back :mellow:

I&#39;m gonna miss playing your warrior

pfff those arnt old days at all.... exept first pic. I remember all of that like it was yesterday. Like when you made a noob sin and joined Seraph cuz u were bored of lvling your warrior. Your one of the laziest lvlers I have ever met but who likes lvling anyways? :P

good luck irl... its been over a month sense I loged and don&#39;t plan to for a long long while.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast