Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

goodgun costumer support for turks....

This is a discussion on goodgun costumer support for turks.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why u get so sad when someone mention the name america? But u flame turkey all the time. U know ...
Page: 2

mammlea2

Why u get so sad when someone mention the name america? But u flame turkey all the time. U know that most of the scams here are made by none turks? And i think the majority of scams happening is linked to this forum... I even think most reasons ppl get scammed is because this forum allow and simplify use of realmoney and ingame request section where ppl write "Need scammer to share my new lvl 70 warrior plz pm me i wanna be scammed" on.[/b]
    +1

but...

stop asking me to share my sin amk!

didinino

nismo (<3), its enough u go to an unknown link and get keylogged or something, next day no char no items :S

when he does that he even get the pass to your email and thats most gay thing ever...

i wonder when K2 will put an end to this shit and count the IP&#39;s that are loggin into the site (or game!), then they will find both "sharers" and hackers...

thekingofswing

Honestly, I don&#39;t see how people get hacked. I don&#39;t even have anti-virus on my computer and I have my Windows Firewall turned off and yet I&#39;ve never been hacked.

@ the idiot who said "Don&#39;t share with Americans: Same concept as turks. They/We aren&#39;t all bad. Think before you hit the "Add Reply" button.[/b]

watch you get hacked now for sayin that xD

crazy lil white boy :P <3

if u share from start it will end up bad for one of the sharers[/b]
    +1

Don&#39;t share with anyone, even with your irl friends.

Greed has a huge role in human nature, and sooner or later your going to be struck by it.

Kranitnova

does it say somewhere that i shared my account?

no.

What i wanna say is that k2 is too stupid.

Banned

Why u get so sad when someone mention the name america? But u flame turkey all the time. U know that most of the scams here are made by none turks? And i think the majority of scams happening is linked to this forum... I even think most reasons ppl get scammed is because this forum allow and simplify use of realmoney and ingame request section where ppl write "Need scammer to share my new lvl 70 warrior plz pm me i wanna be scammed" on.[/b]

No, I don&#39;t. That kills your whole arguement. I&#39;m one of those people that says not to generalize all turks just because of the idiot kids that play in the cafe and cheat/dupe. Yes, there&#39;s a hint of contradiction in that statement, but if you have the IQ of a 5th grader I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll figure out what I mean.

Banned

stop sharing account.. if u are the only owner of the account ull never get hack... ofc there are always retards that can still download keylogger and shit

sexy Owa

does it say somewhere that i shared my account?

no.

What i wanna say is that k2 is too stupid.[/b]
    you should know better then to post this topic and get a logical mature response from the majority of ko4life&#39;s members :/, im willing to bet it was a database hack as you had said but there are plenty of other ways a turkish player can hack your account :P k2 does not care for the english speaking players of ko anymore, we are a minority and so we dont bring in much profits, they would rather please those who make them wealthy, which are as many people know turkish players

Zaczaco11

dito

my mage got hacked, but i didnt get it back yet :/[/b]
    same, havent gotten mine back...seems a mass hacking happened in january... had just bought it too

Kranitnova

what i wanted to point out is that if my turkish hackers (i know they turk i saw turk cs tickets lol, gg gold premium i bought) ask k2 to change unseal pass and secret answers, k2 can do it wihtin 2 days. But when a legit player who has all char info tries to get his account back he needs to wait 2 weeks... to notice then that his char is stripped.

Only sites i log are ko4life and the official site. Im not a moron who visits obscure sites. I play this game since day 1 Ares server, i know how things work around this game so dont give me shit about sharing account and blabla.

For me this was just a therapeutic post in conjunction wiht the 15 cs tickets i wrote already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12