got fuking scammed :(

This is a discussion on got fuking scammed :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was buying a hh priest lvl 63, from demonimp or something like that, 30 gbs was the price, i ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

Default got fuking scammed :(

i was buying a hh priest lvl 63, from demonimp or something like that, 30 gbs was the price, i thought well it is kind cheap lets buy it, deal was, first, he tells me the id and password, then i check, after that i pay him half of the money(15 gb) , at the end he gives me secret answer, and i give him the other half of the money (15 gb)i thought.. easy, he gave me id and pass,i checked, and it was true, priest name was "lord_heins", then i gave him 15 gbs, after that he gave me the secret answer, i said, let m check it first, and it was wrong i told him, then he logged off with my 15 gbs, blocked pms, changed password of priest, deleted me from msn, and i dont think i´d see him again i was so happy when i was going to buy it, i thought.. now i can do dms the whole day everyday, but seems "trust" word doesnt exist here.
    just to let u know, if u ever see him with a big smile on his fuking face selling a priest, just dont buy it..

Deillon

A good lesson for you to not trust anyone except very good friends..

Optic4l

no reason to flame him hes just saying be careful of this guy

Deillon

Originally posted by Optic4l
    no reason to flame him hes just saying be careful of this guy
    Ah well , it's just that these sort of topics get opened 20 times a day.

Optic4l

atleast people say when they get scammed and not keep it a seceret so othere get scammed also for same thing

some fool offered 1000 usd for my char and he asked for my msn... sweet msn away

and then he asked if i havea credit card... ya i do
    and then he asked for credit card number... ok i see you later BLOCKED

sophiem

well if i sell chars only to knowpeople or buying..

ps:some1 just tarde me and gave me 2 packs 120% up ap and 1 dex scroll and he go offline :blink:

once u give him teh 15 gbs, he gives u the wrong secret answer -> quick log in account -> take all items -> tell him to suck a dick in msn

cerocool

lord_heins is in my clan -.-, i start a investigate... and i hope can get back ur's 15gb's, but he is kiked from clan right now, if someone speak spanish PM me for a good translate XD

"sorry for my bad english"

Phosgene

never buy account from someone that looks a bit "rushed" and on fire to sell the account .
    test ur man and even if it takes a week , just for u to be sure u can trust him .

stevouk

why did you change the email and everything when he gave you username and password then the account was yours...but still give him the other cash, well lol, you wouldnt of had to but then your scamming xD anyway to late, you dont have brains

u have to have secret anwser to change everything. he has brain. only u dont have it

stevouk is an illiterate noob. LOL with no brain LOL

stevouk

LOL your a fucking idiot, you can change the pass and shit without the sercret answer you fucking gayboy

now go and fuck yourself, idiot