Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

got hacked by mosh pit

This is a discussion on got hacked by mosh pit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k the scammer msned me.. claiming its not him he has 2 weeks to repay me lets see how this ...
Page: 3

Flonne

k the scammer msned me.. claiming its not him
    he has 2 weeks to repay me
    lets see how this shit turns out :/

sry to hear m8...what did he take btw? and why did u even gave him 2 weeks give him like 1 at most >< and he msned u but havent replied here saying that :/?

Flonne

got some stuff that i was gonna trade and sell i didnt have sealed.. shard+8 was my biggest loss
    and he got banned from the forums
    and i dunno why i gave him 2 weeks, he said he couldnt get money on such short notice.. im not really expecting anything but eh, lets hope

rollback is my biggest hope so far

fronzy

He hacked my rogue a while ago claiming his brother was the one that sold it to me and never knew. He gave it back in the end, lets hope he does the same for you.

supremely gay

He hacked my rogue a while ago claiming his brother was the one that sold it to me and never knew. He gave it back in the end, lets hope he does the same for you. [/b]
    lol sounds exactly like meeps.

eWo-eWo

u not been hacked, u been scammed.. There&#39;s diffrence on those two things.. When we was in Tormentors together we dident spoke much me and you, but still its sad u got scammed.. I hope you can get a roll back, the chance is small because u got "scammed" and not hacked.. hope u the best ^_^

zzzzzzzz i hate this kinda bs scamming shit. i had a short talk with mosh and he said his friend got on the account and took flonne&#39;s stuff which sounds like a load of crap to me. i think all ppl who ask to play other ppl accounts on these forums should be banned or at least delete the post.. cause if they dont have friends who wont let them play their accounts then their most likely scamming pieces of shits. Flonne hasnt done anything wrong for as long as i known him and he doesnt deserve shit like this. i dont even know why flonne let that fag on his account lazy ass leveler >.< . flonne he only has a few posts and he never even played a high lvl account and he isnt proven a trustable player i got no clue why u let him play ur account but w/e hopefully u&#39;ll learn from this mistake. <3 though

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

True he ripped me off too a few weeks back and has been giving me the run around my friend brought a lvl 62 priest from him should i say traded it and then i brought priest of friend , then huh get on msn with mosh then he says the char he trded it for was scammed and did a rollback on me i lost almost everything i had on that char as i used it for a merchant i had about 60gb and lost of good items best item was a exceptional rappy +8 im really sad for your loss flonne i know how u feel just wish i could get char back or be paid in some way for my loss and i hope you can too

hej

To bad, but trust no one is a good moto. (exept me ofc)

I didnt do anything yestarday so a rollback 1day is ok B)

__countess__

another one bites the dust.........

realy sorry to hear, but the 1st rule of ko is , "don&#39;t trust anybody with ur stuff unless you can get to him physicaly and knock his teeth so hard h&#39;ll be shitting them for weeks"[/b]
    i would trust you b1tch even if i don&#39;t know where you live :P

i would trust you b1tch even if i don&#39;t know where you live :P[/b]

ahah ghay mage

exp my magler plyx

__countess__

ahah ghay mage

exp my magler plyx [/b]

Baba.. i was inactive for 3 months + ... i play 3-5 hours a week.. and i&#39;m still 70 .. why would i want to exp your ghay mage? :P

Baba.. i was inactive for 3 months + ... i play 3-5 hours a week.. and i&#39;m still 70 .. why would i want to exp your ghay mage? :P[/b]

newbie mage if u play ~ 5 hours in day why u cant make 72 ?

y ys trying to get 72 also then SOLO FTW, die orcys

Damn man why you let that noob play your account? :angry:

Sorry to hear this man, I hope you get a rollback, you were one of the coolest/nicest ppl I played with. :P

You dont deserve this. <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast