Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 its not cz, its an arranged 1v1. Everyone knows in an arranged 1v1 you don't do ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    its not cz, its an arranged 1v1. Everyone knows in an arranged 1v1 you don't do lame stuff like get undying, use 50% pots, talias, acid pots, shields etc
    \

the in 1v1 u dont use malice or defense amors too right cause that is what most do for 1v1 and that was not the case here

Banned

Originally posted by Zike+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zike)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

You should have stopped and asked to start again without abyss waters, its common etiquette not to use them in 1v1's (unless youre Xrated). If he doesnt want to change it then just dont give him the money he doesnt deserve it.

yeah so your in cz and u see someone use them ..... your going to stop ataking them and msn them and tell them to use 720 pots...ffs give me a break.....we made terms that was not in it.....if he wanted it to totoaly fair i should have been allowed to scream and leg cut but i wasnt as well....so we both made limitation not just me.....he didnt include that shit in there .... not my fault....either dont make any or make all of them u want
    look he gona defend about his 50%hp pots in 1vs1
    ffs how the fukk ppl can kil him if they on 720hp pots..and hes on 50%hp pots (1vs1)[/b]
    ffs farm like i do or buy them like do that how....i am not the only who can do this thus u have the same advantage as i do in pk

Banned

Originally posted by Zike+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zike)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

You should have stopped and asked to start again without abyss waters, its common etiquette not to use them in 1v1's (unless youre Xrated). If he doesnt want to change it then just dont give him the money he doesnt deserve it.

yeah so your in cz and u see someone use them ..... your going to stop ataking them and msn them and tell them to use 720 pots...ffs give me a break.....we made terms that was not in it.....if he wanted it to totoaly fair i should have been allowed to scream and leg cut but i wasnt as well....so we both made limitation not just me.....he didnt include that shit in there .... not my fault....either dont make any or make all of them u want
    look he gona defend about his 50%hp pots in 1vs1
    ffs how the fukk ppl can kil him if they on 720hp pots..and hes on 50%hp pots (1vs1)[/b]
    also i EVEN SAID KEEP YOUR FUCKING 10 GBS CAUSE I DONT NEED THIS SHIT.....U LOST END OF STORY keep your gbs but u wanted to just give them to me and block me and make your post so thats fine.....but i offered another duel and for u to keep your 10 gbs cause i dont like people who make terms then take them back .... shit happens in this game to much for me to be bothered with that

Zike

i dont fukkin take it back
    when i lost to u
    i GAVE U 10GB
    and i said I LOST

but the fukkin thing is i felt like being CHEATED

Banned

Originally posted by Zike
    when i lost to u
    i GAVE U 10GB
    and i said I LOST

just take back your 10 gbs if u feel cheated .....cause u werent.....if u want it to be fair as u say so then no defense amors and malice and shit and dule again thats fucking fair class vs class

i am going to bed u guys can talk all the shit u want.....either way this is how i pk .... i didnt do anything diff from my normal style of play

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Zike
    when i lost to u
    i GAVE U 10GB
    and i said I LOST

now feel like if k2 made anything, and take back ur 10 gbs, tez doesnt want them anyway

Sabao

well it was not a noble way to bet you, but no doubt that was legit, tez won cuz he was smarter than you nothing else, next time thing twice and make a duel with better terms.

zzzz

2 way to 1v1

1st. very fair... get naked and chop
    2nd. item + skill.. all count

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    720 hp for a warrior vs 2600.... hmmmm
    with undying its prob 3k+ pots

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Planed 1v1s or Planed party vs partys are basically some of the best moments in this game.....

this post kinda made me sad...and disappointed me.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.

Reitsu

lol i bet u a warrior lvl 70 will win vs a bp w/ malice just w/ normal buff and 720 hp pots
    its retarded to even try using undying, 50% heal.... lol wtf retarded

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    as i told u zike i am sorry u feel this way.....u wanted the bet not me....i just wanted to duel 1v1 against a 70 bp.....u asked to bet me over and over

as far as the undying.....that is how i pk so there is nothing unfair there
    the 50% i also do pk with them and have a shit load of them to use when i need them and i had 720 pots on me as well and magic hammers and acid pots

u made your terms and i made mine and u said no scream or leg cut and i said no talia and heal....that is all we said....your a buffer i never told u not to use undying....u can use it ..... next time u make terms with someone make them more clr

i am sorry u feel this way but nothing was unfair cause if u meet me in pk cz i will do same shit and u will lose again so how is that unfair
    give 10 gbs back and make another duel

kk ??

Cookie_God

or just gyft me :lol:

Br4nd1n

If it's a 1v1 you go by unwritten rules, i personally don't give a shit how you pk to justify the way you handeled this.
    How can you say he isn't allowed to use speardefence if you are gonna break other rules? I have nothing against you Tez and you know that, but if you have any morals you should give the money back! It's like acidpotting your armor to pieces & justify it with "that's how i pk"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast