Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 hand is enough to count amount of people with FULL shell set +8 on diez... * Trii this KOM ...
Page: 6

Kiler666

1 hand is enough to count amount of people with FULL shell set +8 on diez... *
    Trii this KOM moron propably know many ppl with +9 sets and +9 weapons ... who knows what he was selling ,
    1 idiot was whineing here that he bought rappy +9 from him ....

Tez, it's like your 1v1 with an archer, and he starts arrowshowering you while running, it's a 1v1, it's taken self granted that there are limits.....

Trii

how sad kom doesnt sell uniques, otherwise someone would get close to being faaliyet volcom...

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.

did anyone miss the fact that i wasnt ALOUD to use scream or leg cut.....yea you think that is fair.....that was in his terms....sotongpoo....if u say use each others skills than i agree with that......let me use mine and no defense armors cause that is fair .....

Banned

only a rogue can have any chance to win in a 1v1 with a bp. otherwise bp will own all other class

and this wasnt won by skills, just take the money back and duel him again. (put spear talia on, tank, duff and kill LOL)

Originally posted by Trii
    how sad kom doesnt sell uniques, otherwise someone would get close to being faaliyet volcom...
    Tez didnt buy much for usd, maybe his shell, dunno. But he sells and rebuys, Hes a buisnessman.

Banned

yeah tri nice kom chitins +8 u got too...if i am wrong please show me the ss of you making them

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    Tez didnt buy much for usd, maybe his shell, dunno. But he sells and rebuys, Hes a buisnessman.[/b]
    actually didnt buy the shells either......made the pauldron cause anyone can with these gay prices.....the other 4 were gyfted to me for making someone money

Banned

[quote]
    So what? he was willing to do a rematch for it to be FAIR but if zike wants to cry over the forums to get some attention is not his problem just leave him alone and i dont even no him.

Zike take the 10 gb back and rematch and then no more drama but ill admit 1 thing a bloody priest should be aloud to malice a warrior then the defense is pritty much close together :S

i was maliced who said i wasnt

Banned

i had to give my opinion anyways :rollseyes: *
    tez you're lame, dont tell me that's what u used last night at war...
    i had a healer so i didnt use them but i have them on skill bar 1 #1 and yes i had undying

Banned

Originally posted by Kiler666
    tez u fckin KOM moron ... zzz 50% pots in duel and u said u have tons of it ??? legaly farm like hell right ?? and your items are realy *kehhm* shitty .....
    dont speak until u get 60

also who said i farmed them asshole......last time i check they are tradeable thus making them merchant.....go fucking check merchants or stfu

Banned

i bet u will lose against my bp, even though she dont have anywyere near the items you have

oncemore

Any lvl70 warrior should be able to own a lvl70 bp if hes only maliced...using 720's and 1500. Hell you could probably beat him while para/tormented using 50% pots :rollseyes:

When i was 1vs1 sotong, i was using 720's and 1500, and even though i lost every 1vs1, he only had about 150-200 hp left each time. And im 64 :rollseyes:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.

did anyone miss the fact that i wasnt ALOUD to use scream or leg cut.....yea you think that is fair.....that was in his terms....sotongpoo....if u say use each others skills than i agree with that......let me use mine and no defense armors cause that is fair .....[/b]
    was he alowed to heal?

oncemore

he probably has like 1350 defense with that shit.
    I remember in another thread he said he almost 1400def :rollseyes:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast