Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 104 of 104

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore Any lvl70 warrior should be able to own a lvl70 bp if hes only maliced...using 720's ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore
    Any lvl70 warrior should be able to own a lvl70 bp if hes only maliced...using 720's and 1500. *Hell you could probably beat him while para/tormented using 50% pots *:rollseyes: *

    When i was 1vs1 sotong, i was using 720's and 1500, and even though i lost every 1vs1, he only had about 150-200 hp left each time. *And im 64 *:rollseyes:
    yea i had the shittiest amount of uniques n u have the best :P

    but i agreed i don't see why a lvl 70 warrior needs to do extra shit to win a lvl 70 bp.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

    in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.



    did anyone miss the fact that i wasnt ALOUD to use scream or leg cut.....yea you think that is fair.....that was in his terms....sotongpoo....if u say use each others skills than i agree with that......let me use mine and no defense armors cause that is fair .....
    was he alowed to heal?[/b]
    zike couldnt heal. read the rules on first post nub :lol:

  3. #93
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    in all honesty, i would fear a bp with duffs then 2000k buff. He doesnt even have 1920. Its just going to take him 2 more hits to kill him. But 50% pots are kinda cheap lol.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore
    Any lvl70 warrior should be able to own a lvl70 bp if hes only maliced...using 720's and 1500. *Hell you could probably beat him while para/tormented using 50% pots *:rollseyes: *

    When i was 1vs1 sotong, i was using 720's and 1500, and even though i lost every 1vs1, he only had about 150-200 hp left each time. *And im 64 *:rollseyes:
    OMG U ARE ALL FUCKING STUPID MORON WHO CANT READ I ASKED HIM RIGHT AFTER TO COME BACK AND DUEL AGAIN I WILL USE 1500 BUFF AND 720 POTS....HE SAID "HQ" THE I SAID "WAIT IN CZ FOR YOU OK" HE SAID " NO FCKING GET YOUR MONEY" I SAID " NO LETS DUEL AGAIN 1500 BUFF 720 POTS" HE SAID NO I FEEL CHEATED NO DUEL......

    read the fucking post......i waited in cz again for him before asking for any money.....he asked me not to use my skills like leg cut and scream but he used malice.....FUCKING READ PEOPLE.......REAL FAIR I CANT USE SCREAM OR LEG CUT .....on a bp i always scream them and leg cut them ....so the fact i couldnt is real fair to me? :blink:

  5. #95
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

    in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.



    did anyone miss the fact that i wasnt ALOUD to use scream or leg cut.....yea you think that is fair.....that was in his terms....sotongpoo....if u say use each others skills than i agree with that......let me use mine and no defense armors cause that is fair .....
    was he alowed to heal?[/b]
    zike couldnt heal. read the rules on first post nub :lol:[/b][/quote]

    makes it fair for leg cut/scream then.so duno what tez is talking about.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    man and no one gets the point i outsmarted him.....your a dumb followers...think outside the box in your strategy.....next you ask us not to use HS....wtf

  7. #97
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    k i shall get a duffer next time while the other person doesn't know. duffed him n kil him. HA! I THOUGHT OUT OF THE BOX, i WIN!

  8. #98
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Owww.Babashops flaming each other :P :P :P . Well that is true Tez is a bit gay . İ think if u do it again and if Tez redballs he will press ''reset'' button then he will come back and '' OMFG i got dc''
    :wub: :wub: Tez :wub: :wub:

  9. #99
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Yes, u are fukin smart that u use an extra priest to give u undying, using abyss water like xrated in a 1vs1, smart and cowardly I must say. No one could had done that could they? :rollseyes:

  10. #100
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    well...i think tez knows its unfair now. He did ask for a rematch and to give him his money back...but i dont know why zike didnt take the rematch....

  11. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Yes, u are fukin smart that u use an extra priest to give u undying, using abyss water like xrated in a 1vs1, smart and cowardly I must say. No one could had done that could they? *:rollseyes:
    so am i the only one who can use undying and holy waters :blink:

    its only unfair if i can only do it and its not at zikes hands

    and again i say i asked him to reduel right away...not give me my 10 gbs and then we reduel......your missing the point.....

    a fair duel would be no defense armors and all skills only....he can heal and malice and do 2k buff...i can use leg cut scream and 1500 buff and 720 pots....that is fucking fair....he made his terms 1st and told me shit not to do WTF Is that about....thats not fair.....i asked him to reduel many times

  12. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    well...i think tez knows its unfair now. *He did ask for a rematch and to give him his money back...but i dont know why zike didnt take the rematch....
    tuna i dont think its unfair cause HE made the terms not me.....HE wasnt specific.......i am giving back the 10 gbs cause i dont like whiners when they are outsmarted ....like i said it wasnt fair soon as he asked me not to use my 2 main skills as warrior leg cut and scream....he made it this way

  13. #103
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Tez, getting another priest to buff you undying is like zike getting a sin to spike you, or a warrior to HS you.
    Its unfair ;s
    Still dont judge tez for one 1v1, hes dont lots of fair 1v1's, lost most of them, but w/e. xD

  14. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    again i say make it fair we each use all our skils and no defense armors that is only way to be fair....dont ask me not to use leg cut or scream

    take back your 10 gbs cause i never even wanted to bet you kept saying "bet 10gbs" i said 1v1 for fun....prety pathetic u need to gamble on a 1v1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •