Got a new Warrior HELP

This is a discussion on Got a new Warrior HELP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got my first warrior and was wondering what are some good times for a lvl 80 warrior....
Page: 1

Default Got a new Warrior HELP

I just got my first warrior and was wondering what are some good times for a lvl 80 warrior.

whats your budget?

Default warrior

around a in set and 10 gb

so the warrior is naked? nothing at all on it
    and what server do you play on?

i play in ares and im gettin krowaz +7 set

so you have krowaz set +7, iron set and 10gb?
    with those 10gbs there is not much you can do, the smartest thing would be to buy a raptor +8,old uniques, valk ac and pathos gloves.

Little archer Senior Member

these are great times for a warrior now that rogues got their minor cooldown and BP's are obsolete you are the king of 1v1

DR. EVIL

As a lvl 80 warrior I recommend that you save your gbs and just go and farm bosses. LvL up when you can and when you get bored of it go farm for items to sell or keep if they are upgrades. Going from lvl 80 to 81 is easily done at paramuns in eslante.

sell the iron set and buy a good weapon.
    Then you can buy str uniques and farm itens/bosses for get better uniques

and its a good time for warrior cuz rogues got easily raped when get debuff ( with cooldown on minnor ).

Ok, for starters I'll tell you something that not many pay attention, now with krowaz hp, defense and resistance have risen a lot, so it's smart to make full attack, have a decent ap even if it means sacrificing hp, ac and resistance. when new weapons come out not so advantageous, for now is best. To make a decent warrior, do not need too much coin (believe me^ ^) You do not necessarily Set krowaz +7 (I play with +5 +6 quiet and do much damage), I recommend using full str jewels, sells Iron Set and buy dual diamond +2, +2 str amulet, sash +2 (this is very cheap ) and the best weapon you can get.Always use und set and ss for buff . you need to compensate . Shock stune in this time dont work , use skill decent , is very nice skill for pk, you can hunting orcs jumping orcs and can scape when they are looking for rape you =) .Well i can tell you more tips , but i need go to my work . good lucky.

thnx for the tips guys really appreciate it