Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Got no love for KO.....

This is a discussion on Got no love for KO..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; </3 Been playin KO ~6 years and just dont enjoy it anymore. I've been scammed, hacked, banned - I've scammed, ...
Page: 1

Default Got no love for KO.....

</3

Been playin KO ~6 years and just dont enjoy it anymore. I've been scammed, hacked, banned - I've scammed, hacked and reported (dont trip, was personal). I've been at the top, I've been at the bottom. I've played every class to the fullest, I've explored every inch of every map..... I have absolutely nothing left to do in KO. I've notice a significant drop in people lately, maybe it's more spread out in servers, either way it's not enjoyable anymore for me.

Lately I've found myself buying up moradon for my rogue, then selling it all the next day, then buying up moradon for my priest, selling it the next day, buying up moradon for my mage, selling the next day.... it's a cycle I cant seem to break anymore. I am so bored of KO I cant find any comfort anymore. I'm constantly on to see if I've sold or if anything is worth buying, 9 times outta 10 i spend a lot more than i should have.

I cant compete even in DCZ "ardy" because everyone either has 50+ dd or +9/+10 weapons - I dont. Not even gonna bother with regular CZ. Not to mention the nice K0XPers and peddlers out there, making KO famous for cheaters.

Knight Online used to be a game where everything was balanced. Even cheaters struggled to the top. And the babashop didnt exist, maybe some GM corruption but that's to be expected in any game. 50gbs is now as standard as 50m used to be when there were only 3 servers to play on. It's supposed to "reset" at every new server, but babashopping has come at such a high demand it definately is the cause of the destruction of KO's core values: work for your money, work for your level.

My question is simple....

WHAT other games could I go to? I plan on selling EVERYTHING eventually and moving to that dream game. I stayed away from WoW simply because they too have a babashop, and is just way too popular for my taste.... yet not as creative.

it's all a matter of opinion..... I've tried ArchLord.... I like it, but it's extremely buggy, and very empty (last i checked...)..... help me out here. I cant be glued to KO anymore. Save this soul. There has to be an even more fun, detailed, pvp game out there.....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    </3

Been playin KO ~6 years and just dont enjoy it anymore. I've been scammed, hacked, banned - I've scammed, hacked and reported (dont trip, was personal). I've been at the top, I've been at the bottom. I've played every class to the fullest, I've explored every inch of every map..... I have absolutely nothing left to do in KO. I've notice a significant drop in people lately, maybe it's more spread out in servers, either way it's not enjoyable anymore for me.

Lately I've found myself buying up moradon for my rogue, then selling it all the next day, then buying up moradon for my priest, selling it the next day, buying up moradon for my mage, selling the next day.... it's a cycle I cant seem to break anymore. I am so bored of KO I cant find any comfort anymore. I'm constantly on to see if I've sold or if anything is worth buying, 9 times outta 10 i spend a lot more than i should have.

I cant compete even in DCZ "ardy" because everyone either has 50+ dd or +9/+10 weapons - I dont. Not even gonna bother with regular CZ. Not to mention the nice K0XPers and peddlers out there, making KO famous for cheaters.

Knight Online used to be a game where everything was balanced. Even cheaters struggled to the top. And the babashop didnt exist, maybe some GM corruption but that's to be expected in any game. 50gbs is now as standard as 50m used to be when there were only 3 servers to play on. It's supposed to "reset" at every new server, but babashopping has come at such a high demand it definately is the cause of the destruction of KO's core values: work for your money, work for your level.

My question is simple....

WHAT other games could I go to? I plan on selling EVERYTHING eventually and moving to that dream game. I stayed away from WoW simply because they too have a babashop, and is just way too popular for my taste.... yet not as creative.

it's all a matter of opinion..... I've tried ArchLord.... I like it, but it's extremely buggy, and very empty (last i checked...)..... help me out here. I cant be glued to KO anymore. Save this soul. There has to be an even more fun, detailed, pvp game out there.....
    There is definitely better games, but one thing I promise you is that KO will have and always has the best PVP. I quit USKO about 3 or 4 years ago, but i can't help going back to private servers just because of the pvp system. No game has YET to match it.

I like how you say you've scammed and hack like it was nothing

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    I like how you say you've scammed and hack like it was nothing
    i like how u dont read what ppl post yet you talk shit zzzzzz

"I've scammed, hacked and reported (dont trip, was personal). "
    aka most likely from friend that had scammed/hacked them

anyways ..its none of your fuckin biz.. bitch.. just tell him a game er stfu

and as far as games go archlord was the second best imo
    just play a private server or buy a 360 and play black ops

Dont go Archlord...it sucks even more, trust me, i've been there. I do enjoy Guild Wars pretty much tho. U might try it if they have trial period.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

call of duty baby

battlefield is fun too

maybe halo reach...

BJK

agree with key

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

CALL OF DUTY hell yeah
    bf sure its ight
    halo..... no...........bad...........BAD!!!! dont be a galo f4g

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Just take a break and come back after they release few new patches, it will be like coming to new game with still same fun PK system

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

in all honesty, I quit KO a few days ago and have been playing COD...

best choice of my life

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    call of duty baby

battlefield is fun too

maybe halo reach...
    That was exactly what i was going to say.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yep, I've thought the same to myself. I figured it'd be a more "serious move" if I didn't make it a big deal and just move on without telling anybody and I'm so happy I've done it. I've finally broken through the annoying addiction of this facking game that's died years ago. Really? It's all because of the friends. Now I just chill and relax on different games such as CS:S, some FIFA 11 on PS3 and some Black Ops on 360, but my favorite game atm is this MMO I randomly downloaded called Vindictus. It's fun as hell because it has that God of War combo breaker type of action and at the same time, it's kinda like WoW & KO mixed, kinda, but FREE! :P Surprisingly, I'm enjoying the game so much and yet, I'm only playing alone. So far Assailant has joined me, but I think the game could be a lot more fun if you have 3-4 interested players striving together

Anyway, most importantly, even with all these other games that I'm playing currently, it just feels good to not see KO on my desktop and not feel the desire to log in. The more players like us realizing the waste of time, the better. At the end of it all, these games are all temporary, including KO. Cause once Diablo 3 is out.... enough said

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yep, I've thought the same to myself. I figured it'd be a more "serious move" if I didn't make it a big deal and just move on without telling anybody and I'm so happy I've done it. I've finally broken through the annoying addiction of this facking game that's died years ago. Really? It's all because of the friends. Now I just chill and relax on different games such as CS:S, some FIFA 11 on PS3 and some Black Ops on 360, but my favorite game atm is this MMO I randomly downloaded called Vindictus. It's fun as hell because it has that God of War combo breaker type of action and at the same time, it's kinda like WoW & KO mixed, kinda, but FREE! :P Surprisingly, I'm enjoying the game so much and yet, I'm only playing alone. So far Assailant has joined me, but I think the game could be a lot more fun if you have 3-4 interested players striving together

Anyway, most importantly, even with all these other games that I'm playing currently, it just feels good to not see KO on my desktop and not feel the desire to log in. The more players like us realizing the waste of time, the better. At the end of it all, these games are all temporary, including KO. Cause once Diablo 3 is out.... enough said
    ya i also think to myself - why the fuck do i keep playing, its such a waste, but yet im still logging in...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

KO is dead, if you don't think so, then you didn't play the real KO when it was truly fun with everybody. Now? It's BEEN all about who has the biggest babashopping boner. Fuck that. Everyone needs to quit USKO and one person who's trusted by the entire community needs to introduce a private server that everyone would go to. Other than that, I'm chillin without KO and I'm happy, so.. it's all good.

More importantly, if your smart, your going to sell your gear before everybody else does cause soon enough, it'll be too late and you'll be like.. wow, I coulda sold this shit but it's worthless now.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    but my favorite game atm is this MMO I randomly downloaded called Vindictus. It's fun as hell because it has that God of War combo breaker type of action and at the same time, it's kinda like WoW & KO mixed, kinda, but FREE! :P Surprisingly, I'm enjoying the game so much and yet, I'm only playing alone. So far Assailant has joined me, but I think the game could be a lot more fun if you have 3-4 interested players striving together
    <3 Vindictus, everyone should at least try it, its brand new..and free!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast