Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Got no love for KO.....

This is a discussion on Got no love for KO..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JustM00n youre pretty clueless, i played ko for 5 years, did well on ronark,c-west and start of iona by having ...
Page: 3

Banned

JustM00n youre pretty clueless, i played ko for 5 years, did well on ronark,c-west and start of iona by having castle(would have on iona exept turks and gms was gay..)
    Chaos is no skill lol its just about running around and KS.

And how can you say WoW is based on items when you get the best gear in the game in a few weeks unless youre a scrub while you have to spend 2000$for the best gear in ko.

Anyway its probebly impossible to tell a knight online player how low the skillcap in this game really is...

well i know theres some sort of game called life..

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    </3
    help me out here. I cant be glued to KO anymore. Save this soul. There has to be an even more fun, detailed, pvp game out there.....
    Well man... i would suggest looking into some private servers there are a few out there that are really nice.

Also, i suggest going outside, enjoy the world.
    Go hiking,fishing,camping,snowboarding.... Do stuff in life that will actually matter rather then wasting so much time on pixels.

No flame intended, generally being sincere.

Banned

I know you said you didn't want to go to WoW because of the babashop and unoriginality of it. Have you concidered Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning?

It's constantly being upgraded, has a LOT to do for lower levels making it pretty fun leveling to the top tier. Send me a tell if you want some advice for what server to roll on and what classes are gonna be the best later on.

Anyways, good luck and I'm glad to see ya've made up your mind =)

no other game has a pvp system close to what this game offers.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

You guys arguing for no reason, this topic isn't about KO dying. Your right, it won't die, trust me they're making good money on your asses with premium alone. But the point is that the game is now old and hasn't changed for the better, only for the worse. What does that mean? That it isn't going to get any better until the day we all know won't come -- which is when k2/mgame sell KO to another company. Maybe I'll play it then. But if you've played this game for as long as most of us have, you'll know that the action you get these days is no where in imaginable comparison to the true pk we used to have in every server. Again, like I said, it isn't a game anymore, it's about who has the most money invested into their characters and it's been like that for years already, since ROFD. Yet, we still play, we still post and we still keep contact with KO buddies cause you never know when your going to come back, right? Fuck that. Sure, maybe you have friends and your still having a good time (probably because your server is super active and your cz lacks people who town constantly, unlike CWest), but in the end, whether your a new or old player in KO, your going to get to where we've gotten to. Where's that? In a place called boredom, cause there's nothing left to do. You got lvl 80 or 83 whatever, you made movies, you made your friends and your wondrous pk sessions in all pvp zones, you got the gear, you got the special clan to rape the game along with you, you even got practically "free money" all thanks to being able to resell virtual items (which is illegal) on ko4life. Yet, your still chasing what? I'm not saying you have to quit or that you should quit all in all, I'm just saying, realize what the fuck your still hung onto because time is flying and your not realizing it. Maybe I'm wrong with some of you other people, but this is exactly how my friends and I have felt about KO in the past few weeks. No harmful intentions but, it's bound to happen that the people who can't resist KO are going to stay until the truth slaps them in the face and they're like, wow look at cz dude, it's turk noon time and yet there's hardly anything to do. Next day. Happens again, and again, and again. Then what? Still gunna play? Still gunna think that you'll be able to sell your gear and that all of this time spent was money well earned from a video game? Nah, it won't happen my friend.

If everyone thought like I did, they'd realize how numbers in the masses make a difference, not all single, different, individual opinions. The same concept that applies to PvP perfection (which is teamwork/practice or both teamwork practice) is the same concept which would apply to the death of this dying game. Here's just an example; If KO servers drastically declined in number of active players, even by 300 in 1 specific server like CWest, trust me, they'd realize it and find out why. Will they fix your game for you to come back? Nah. They'll either release their next expansion sooner (which is most probably going to be another fail like all the other expansions which practically stabbed this game in the heart cuz pvp sucks now with cooldowns, krowaz, cursed weaps, etc) OR they'll just send a massive PUS sale notification in your subscribing emails and suck you right back in like friars. Even as an individual player, lets say you don't have friends in game, you still need to realize that the game never ends. There's always little shit to accomplish, especially in your own mind such as your goals, but what will they mean when it's finally time for you to wake up and realize that you gotta go or cause it's boring. Look, I know I type a lot and shit, but realize that I quit this game and I'm only saying this because I've experienced my mistakes and on everything in the game and because were all human beings, I'm only helping you in the end. My huge mistake was that I've realized my fault after many years, like an ignorant moron and the same thing can happen to you. Well, it's already been many years, so it may already be happening to you... A sad memory of mine is yearsssss ago when I played my first rogue Blackbreed, I told myself that I'd quit KO as soon as I had gotten Spike... Turns out I quit many years later and that's a perfect example to what I mean. The more you discover, the more you'll get addicted to and end up quitting way too late. With all the money, friends, time, everything I've obtained from KO, is not worth the life I would of had if I had never met this game. I can care less to tell that to the public these days because what do I have to lose by now when it's already all over for me? Like I said, I'm only helping you out in the end.

And about life, don't advise others without looking at yourself first. I think it's wrong to advise people to "get a life", were all playing a game to have fun, who cares about the low lives? Immature comment imo. Let them live their "low lives" as they want, it's not your life to control anyway, worry about yourself before you worry for others. I may sound like a hypocrite for that since I've fucked up by playing KO addictively, but then again, I'm revealing my mistakes to your benefit. Will read comments/replies later, sorry for the novel again.

Zizoou

cod black ops is nice yeah, but like all of those games you get tired after a while, but then again, there's no fault in that, soon you'll want to play it again.

CS is always nice

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Danny is right, the game isn't being updated enough, nor is it being updated with significant content. Theres only so much you can do. The most K2 will do is release an expansion which will make you lose another 6 months of your lives getting to a higher lvl cap, and maybe add 1 more event or zone which of course will be bugged. For f***'s sake, they added a goddamn soccer arena in the middle of moradon and took it out 2 weeks later? because it was a /fail.

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    JustM00n youre pretty clueless, i played ko for 5 years, did well on ronark,c-west and start of iona by having castle(would have on iona exept turks and gms was gay..)
    Chaos is no skill lol its just about running around and KS.

And how can you say WoW is based on items when you get the best gear in the game in a few weeks unless youre a scrub while you have to spend 2000$for the best gear in ko.

Anyway its probebly impossible to tell a knight online player how low the skillcap in this game really is...

ur so funny yes im sure chaos is no skill and only about running around and ks since i win always no matter what server i'd play on. Yes, that must be some "good ks". And being in a clan that holds the castle doesnt say anything about skills. But ur statement about chaos sure told me more than i had to know. So pls go back to being ignorant and play that "awesome and full of skill" game called wow. I'm playing this from time to time cause i can have fun. And as Danny said, others ppl lives should not be an interest to us. So there u go, if u cant understand it at least stop speaking about it.

i feel u, ive been playing for around 6 years, 1-2 years ago i quitted usko tried all kinds of games but STILL im getting back to usko.
    im acctually looking for any kind of game to play except for KO but i'm always getting bored of em, ive now quitted USKO nd wont return, chilling at some priv servers somtimes but that's it, rather spend time irl.
    BUT another new cool game could be fun tough.

I quitted this sh*t game the other day. And you know what, it's the best decision i've ever made.
    If you feel like me, waiting for the big thing that you think will change everything and the game will be fun again, DON'T! I have waited since, "the good old days". Before Carnac days. Waiting and..sure i've to admit, it has been fun to play at times. But i think it was more about the addiction to the game & the people in it, i thought; "Wow, now im 80, please tell me it was all worth it. Lets go pk everyone". But who is everyone? And where is everyone? I mean you can't even call that pk, right? And when you finally got a party up and running you are against the "best shoppers" wt-heck? Do i have to mention war?.. I will remember the few funny moments i had at C-West. But if i was smart back then, i wish i'd never started playing and hoping for C-West.

You have to know one important thing. If you like what you're doing and you are happy, healthy and everything. Nothing else matters as long as thats what you want. The thing is, i was addicted to this. I often blew off friends for this and family. And i see now, this is not what i wan't to do. Im not saying you're like me and this game is almost like a habit like it was to me. But if you recognize this feeling, just stop playing. Even though i still did other things but playing, like hang out with friends and party and stuff before. Remember that, im not what you call the "typical gamer" if you even can call people that. I've played soccer my whole life. Just saying, i got a better feeling now when i have stopped playing it. It's gone like, what..One-two days since i quitted 100%, but lol. I love my life so much more already.

You can't change whats done, unless you got some cool powers that i don't know of. But i doubt it. Anyhow, i got the gym-bag packed and gotta pay a visit to the store downstreet. But i wish you my best & GL everyone, whatever you decide to do, im cool with it : ) oh and yeah, to be more on topic. I think BF, CS, FIFA are gg games <3. Over and out.

Strip the code for pvp and skills and put Guild Wars skin on ko, and i wouldnt care how crappy is your Customer support

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i would suggest an old school game: ultima online

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Well man... i would suggest looking into some private servers there are a few out there that are really nice.

Go hiking,fishing,camping,snowboarding.... Do stuff in life that will actually matter rather then wasting so much time on pixels.

man i do this shit everyday and yet i still play knight online :s lol, i go skydiving and that cost me 550 bucks! just for one jump and 60 sec in the air wow? i aint complaing putting few hundred bucks into my gears.....wow! i buy ps3+xbox 360 with over 50 games on them. wow! i aint complaning putting a few hundreds on my gears....get my drift?

when i look at ko, its like another hobby to me..trust me. why do people always complain? ko is not hte only game u'll find ppl baba'shoping, theres tonne of other games out there that have ppl baba shoping aswell. oh one thing comparing other games to ko...who sees lvl 69's whoping lvl 83's ass? who sees lvl 59's whoping lvl 70+ ass? explain this or GTFO!

I LOVE KO! like i love my vtec. haha,

ko is a game u can have a laugh when u die...only if ur a babashoper. and if your not...ugh different story cause u'll be raging!

cough cough...
    Last edited by Aouhsspawned; 11-29-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post

does the army count?

Vindictus is starting to look pretty nice..... but it's still a matter of personal taste.... ill have to try it though.

The reason why im so attached to KO is because I fell in love MY FIRST DAY playing. I havent felt the same about any other game since.

i used to play private servers but it just wasnt the same.... somehow it felt as if i were working for nothing.

as for Chaos.... I value skill and all, but i HATE chaos with a passion. it's more of a chore than actual fun. only reason why i ever play it is for the exp. It's more "luck" than skill that gets you #1. You're lucky enough to nova a crowd of low-health players, you're lucky that no one was attacking you instead. When i actually try, i always get #1/#2. But i dont like it enough to constantly try. thats why im starting to hate KO with a passion. Everyone is baba-legyt now, just as well geared in Chaos as they are without. I miss killing legit people. I miss killing people who dont have +8/+9 crap all the time. Every mage has an iron set now.... you used to have to have balls to be a mage. eh /rant

fuck it tho. gonna try Vindictus......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast