Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Got problems with 1476 patch ? Try this...

This is a discussion on Got problems with 1476 patch ? Try this... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant, im at work right now... i doubt it will help, coz xtrap need connect to work...
Page: 2

Mario

cant, im at work right now... i doubt it will help, coz xtrap need connect to work

Ultra_mage_Jano

pls help

nir8888

mario will you help me with xtrap shit?

Ultra_mage_Jano

ok, now i got the files downloaded, i can get to launcher, which is downloading the patch 1476, and at the end at decompressing files it says: extract failed Some1 can help me pls?

Mario

pls help [/b]
    looks like u miss some DLL files, try reinstall game and then use patch i posted in 1st post

mario will you help me with xtrap shit?[/b]
    i cant coz im at work and dont know new xtrap problem... game works fine for me on morning - no errors... i remember the time when xtrap wasnt workin coz of some prgorams on pc - like old fraps

G0D

Thank you baba it worked

chodzi o to ze sie go nie da sciagnac bo pod koniec wyskakuje blad i zebys wrzucil na hosta swoje pliki xtrapa i podzielil sie z nami :P

Mario

it wont work i think, coz if xtrap cant connect to d/l files, he wont connect to check them either, but if u want it so much, go back to 1st post in this topic

G0D

it wont work i think, coz if xtrap cant connect to d/l files, he wont connect to check them either, but if u want it so much, go back to 1st post in this topic[/b]
    It does bro :wub: (for me anyway :lol

Now i have dowloaded it but inside there are like a lots of stuff what to do withem?
    EDIT: I saw what to do now... but i get to launcher and press Start and then it comes up " Please Launch The Game Throug the Launcher" :S

2EDIT: It works now i love you man <3[/b]
    I am haveing the same Problem after the update I get "Please Launch Knight online via the Launcher" I first thought that my shortcut on Desktop was bad so i did it from the actual folder and still same message? Any suggestions

Mario

I am haveing the same Problem after the update I get "Please Launch Knight online via the Launcher" I first thought that my shortcut on Desktop was bad so i did it from the actual folder and still same message? Any suggestions[/b]
    yes, use launcher.exe instead of knightonline.exe

2) read 1st post

and the age old question.. can those fucks do anythign right?

Dendroid0s

What i did for xtrap was, installed manually patch 1472 by extracting the file and replacing the old files, changed the "Files" number to 1472 in Server.ini found in the folder C:\Program Files\KnightOnline
    [Version]
    Files=1472 <---------- Change it from 1476 to 1472
    then start the game and let xtrap download some files. Then manually install the patches 1473, 1474, 1475, 1476. If it didnt work try extracting patch 1476 straight after u after xtrap downloaded the files with patch 1472. And then replace the "Files" number.
    [Version]
    Files=1476 <---------- Chane it back to 1476
    Worked for me on patch 1474, it should work again...

Worked, thx a lot mario

ultimaliaz

bit diffrent problem, but when I play ko, after a while(random) pc just auto restarts, sometimes with an error, sometimes w/o , when i enter my pc account then it shows error , windows has recoverd from an error or smth :blink:
    heres my topic , ss included, hope u can help me out
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=133017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast