Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got scammed again...this time uRunFasterW1thAkNife is the scammer:(

This is a discussion on Got scammed again...this time uRunFasterW1thAkNife is the scammer:( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he was supposed to sell me II+7 in 70 Gbs and i thought he is Honest fellow(ya i know i'm ...
Page: 1

Eshman

he was supposed to sell me II+7 in 70 Gbs and i thought he is Honest fellow(ya i know i'm stupid) anyway i gave him 60 gb's and he was supposed 2 give me the II in the last trade( 10gbs, II+7) after he got the 60 gbs he just quitted and left me with 10 gbs:/
    anyway dont b stupid like me Guys He is a scammer stay away....

Banned Senior Member

Well hes turk and trading with turks is stupid

Eshman

well i guess i rly wanted this II and i thought this fellow is honest cuz i remember him from long ago, i know i did a mistake,and i paid 4 it
    anyway just informed u guys he is a SCAMMER

the_man_slayer

lmao! its paddy's trukish half which he changes into wen theres a full moon :lol:

Eshman

He is a true Fag(whoever was on the char that scammed me) its sux losing 60gbs....but ill get them back...but he will stay FAG

urbanphoenix

m8 i made the mistake of showing this guy my amulet of dexterity and now everyday fr the past week he is asking me 2 give him money and items and crap like that. Never trade with people you dont rly know sorry that it happened anyway bro

Speed

lolol

Satty

neh u dont remember THIS guy from long ago,this is some turk taking paddys name :P

PoweRTugA

lmao! its paddy's trukish half which he changes into wen theres a full moon :lol:[/b]
    rofl

Banned

neh u dont remember THIS guy from long ago,this is some turk taking paddys name :P[/b]
    its prob paddy :lol:

Eshman

Oups......my mistake then(sry paddy) anyway i just remembered the name( Btw second time i get scammed by turks 1.Brenneka-shell pads +7 and giga axe +4 2 hand 2.UrunFasterWithAkn1fe-60 gbs, turks love me)

zomg i'm a scammer!!!!!!!!

well reading these forums recently........ it seems 90% of the people here are :lol:

Btw I'm amazed i haven't been flamed at all i would have expected some 'OMG I always thought so' etc posts. Thanks for the trust guys

sorry to hear you got hit by a faker, my rogues been sold for a long time and name changed.

Is it so hard to come ask a mod to middleman for you? It works out nicely, you DONT GET SCAMMED.. Use you're brain in the future and use a middleman or it's you're own fault for getting scammed.

Is it so hard to come ask a mod to middleman for you? It works out nicely, you DONT GET SCAMMED.. Use you're brain in the future and use a middleman or it's you're own fault for getting scammed.[/b]
    Actually yes, it is hard. Most mods wont even bother.

DragonFire

zomg i'm a scammer!!!!!!!!

well reading these forums recently........ it seems 90% of the people here are :lol:

Btw I'm amazed i haven't been flamed at all i would have expected some 'OMG I always thought so' etc posts. Thanks for the trust guys

sorry to hear you got hit by a faker, my rogues been sold for a long time and name changed.[/b]

PADDY SCAMMED ME TOO OMG OMG OMG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast