Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got scammed again...this time uRunFasterW1thAkNife is the scammer:(

This is a discussion on Got scammed again...this time uRunFasterW1thAkNife is the scammer:( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i scammed your virginity and BJB i have made it clear all the way through that i will not take ...
Page: 2

i scammed your virginity

and BJB i have made it clear all the way through that i will not take part in any trade mediation, too much to be scammed, not to mention i haven't even got the game installed :lol:

i scammed your virginity

and BJB i have made it clear all the way through that i will not take part in any trade mediation, too much to be scammed, not to mention i haven't even got the game installed :lol:[/b]
    Na im not blaming the mods im blaming the system. Its a pretty good idea but requires far to much attention. Trade mediation takes a lot of time, and if you can't trust the seller to begin with you probly shoulden't do the trade.

I was simply stateing that its hard to find mods who will do trade mediation. The new market mods are a step in the right direction but other than diez the players selected dont seem to be that well known and if the trade is big enough they may be tempted (not saying they will) to cut and run. Both bfd and dragonfire are not a consern at all, both of them are great people but meh.

Heim4teil

damn esh sry to read this =( but why trade 60gb and take the II in last 10gb? thats realy stupid (sry)

Eshman

well Heim....as u know i in the army.....my bro tried 2 "surprise" me and buy this II b4 i'm comming back home....anyway he didnt knew this guy is a scammer he thought its old KO player that he remembered.....2bad

dont let ur bro on ur account anymore

Na im not blaming the mods im blaming the system. Its a pretty good idea but requires far to much attention. Trade mediation takes a lot of time, and if you can't trust the seller to begin with you probly shoulden't do the trade.

I was simply stateing that its hard to find mods who will do trade mediation. The new market mods are a step in the right direction but other than diez the players selected dont seem to be that well known and if the trade is big enough they may be tempted (not saying they will) to cut and run. Both bfd and dragonfire are not a consern at all, both of them are great people but meh.[/b]
    this is why i should be trusty trade super mod with blue letters because u guys need more ppl and i want blue letters. h34r:

this is why i should be trusty trade super mod with blue letters because u guys need more ppl and i want blue letters. h34r:[/b]
    You're far too large of an idiot to be a trade mod... :wub: h34r:

But then again.. so is xeph..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12