Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All i see are tons of posts about how K2 is fucking up, and how the game is DEAL with ...
Page: 1

Banned

All i see are tons of posts about how K2 is fucking up, and how the game is DEAL with it.

Take the "DC hack" for instance. There is a problem, and a pretty big problem at that K2 is now fully aware of. This issue has been forwarded to developers who have to come up with a pretty serious solution and this kind of shit takes time. I'm sure if K2 had the resources of the United States Federal Government, it might be fixed by Friday....but they dont. This is just one issue that I see people thinking K2 is "ignoring". They aren't. Shit just takes time.

I see the game gettin fixed soon, and I see more crap that is gonna go wrong for people to bitch and complain about. Just kinda tired of the same old "i'm reporting K2 to the BBB for robbing my precious premium time!"

Fail.

konj

+1 to sanctis...i totally agree with you...

but it shouldnt take months to fix a bug should it?

Banned

Fail.[/b]
    interesting way to bump ur post count.

mrmagic2008

Sen Joe Biden asks.... 'is this a joke'?

Banned

+1 to sanctis...i totally agree with you...

but it shouldnt take months to fix a bug should it?[/b]
    the really crappy thing is, sometimes it does. :S If it came down to the whole game ending because of every1 quitting, i'm sure they'd spend the extra money and have it fixed in weeks. But K2 is not some Manhattan based fortune 500 company that has thousands of developers just waiting around for something to go wrong. They're a small cooperation trying to run a few popular games, and still keep they're stock value going up.

The point is, I am just sick of all the crying about K2. Post after post about how the game is coming to an end. Been the same old gay story since 2006.

Stronger

I think the new security measure is incredible and i salute K2, I relly cant understand why so many people didnt go to their KOL last week when this was announcced to change their code...

Sanctis <3

interesting way to bump ur post count.[/b]
    Fail.

MrT

Arrow shower KOXP hacks
    Speed hacks Everywhere
    Dupes (alot of dupes)
    TBL triple nova editing...just to name a few.[/b]
    All of the above never got fixed... everything of it is still common, i can see it every day on Ares.

Banned

All of the above never got fixed... everything of it is still common, i can see it every day on Ares.

[/b]
    there&#39;s still an element of cheaters, but holy fuck it&#39;s not as bad as it used to be.

ppl cry to much

either play the game and shut up ore quit

sancte
    tell me
    why o why they give us expansion full with bugs after they did a beta?

Oh yeah what was that little thing they were saying when the patch was going to come out bifrost returns or something? Yeah, and why are there lvl 80&#39;s hacking on servers not scared at all of getting banned. If you spent so much time to lvl that account you must be really confident that you wont get banned if your going to cheat on it, and every single mother ****** time it never fails, when I try to pm a gm they are never online. Why are 5 gms supposed to moniter a thousand + player server, our most inactive clan members are more active then these freaking gms that sleep all day. Its not like X-trap did anything but holy crap at least replace it with something better then NO ANTI HACK PROGRAM AT ALL. Oh yeah when patch first came out quests worked, now they dont work and its been more and more months oh yeah now at war you dont get np for capturing monument cause its bugged, oh yeah new war map is crap and its for every war, oh yeah people bugged shit loads of medals and got away with it, oh yeah clan bug kicks you rom clan and you have to remake after you donated millions, oh yeah trinas and tears cant be bought from pus they are bought from random ass websites that decline membership, oh yeah when I send a support ticket with a simple question asking for my g1 information and I provide all the information they need I get, sorry please try again. And why oh why when I try logging in my account on website it says you must first login to access customer support, oh do they need to send a little thing to mgames to fix the code on THEIR own website? I miss the old usko way better then this crap.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

ppl cry to much

either play the game and shut up ore quit[/b]
    agreed.
    things take time to fix.
    first they need to report the bugs to Mgames,
    and then Mgames need to analyze it and come up with a fix(witch could take a long time)
    then they need to translate, be4 giving it back to k2 in form of a patch.
    so if Mgames cant find the problem, there wont be a patch..
    its that simple..just wait and everything will be fixed in the end. :P

dont make it look like they actually doin somthing, cuz they DONT. all they did was giving out a fuktard patchs, minor cooldown etc.
    all that bull crap made me actually quit this game, and i gotta say i feel way better when im pkin 1 hour a day on private servers, then spending 15 hours a day on usko, and get fuked at the end.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast