Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come on guys even you lot gota admit its better...
Page: 2

Upgrade

come on guys even you lot gota admit its better

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

dont make it look like they actually doin somthing, cuz they DONT. all they did was giving out a fuktard patchs, minor cooldown etc.
    all that bull crap made me actually quit this game, and i gotta say i feel way better when im pkin 1 hour a day on private servers, then spending 15 hours a day on usko, and get fuked at the end.[/b]
    oh yea, bad Mgames for nerfing the class thats been overpowered ever since ko came out. sins with their spikes/cures/minor/lightfeet/stealth/lupine/800ac etc
    I think minorcooldown was a good thing.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

ppl cry to much
    either play the game and shut up ore quit[/b]
    yea that the same reason why cw isnt that full like it could be. english players like to complain and they will allways keep complaining.

@sanctis:
    u are right k2 changed alot nice parts of the game but with getting 1 code for seal and login is realy retarded. also they released this expansion with too much known bugs. i think they didnt signed up an contract to realese these expansion and i dont get why the hell they did it sooooo fast.

Banned

@sanctis:
    u are right k2 changed alot nice parts of the game but with getting 1 code for seal and login is realy retarded. also they released this expansion with too much known bugs. i think they didnt signed up an contract to realese these expansion and i dont get why the hell they did it sooooo fast.[/b]
    Yeah i agree, the seal code thing is frustrating now. Woulda been better if they released it a long time ago.

As for the release of the expansion, I think they were so far behind JPKO they just wanted to get FF out for us to play on. Sure it has bugs, and yah, it's gonna take a while for them to fix them, but i was kinda gettin tired of the old game. So Bifrost is closed, but the new 70+ zone is pretty sweet. The new weapons are great. People are going to level 83. For the most part, the expansion is fuckin sweet. I mean YOU CAN DANCE ON DEAD BODIES. For me, that makes up for the fact that you cant do any quests LOL I mean, you CAN DANCE ON DEAD BODIES. rofl xD

Time for my input. I do agree ppl are whining WAY too much about ko being down. They tried something, didnt work so they are trying to fix it. Tons of people spamming their website (thats why it is down/slow). I believe we should take a day and go live life. Go buy a dog, take your gf or bf out to eat. Spamming flames on k2 wont make it faster, sure there are many bugs out there and i agree the expansion was released too early but flaming wont make the quests work, the dc hacks go away or the monument to be unbugged. I plan on sending a Customer Support ticket in the near future asking a lot of these questions people are wondering but in a calm, collective manner. Ill post their reply when i get one but for now GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING! :P

Shane1911

All you people who are defending K2 need a reality check.

I think that people who pay premium to play this game deserve a hell of a lot better than they are getting. I don't know any other company that I would allow to fuck me over time after time after time when I am paying money for a service/product that sucks.

I agree that the point has come for some of us to finally stop bitching and quit - and I am almost there - but that is not a solution, is it? In the meantime, I have spent money for something that I am less-than-satisfied with. And I WILL continue to bitch about it until it is fixed.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Fail.[/b]
    muted 14 days

oO Jc Oo

muted 14 days[/b]

u alive felix! <3

ko sux balls now

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

muted 14 days[/b]
    You beat me to it.

Regarding the actual post, your absolutly correct.

Anyone who thinks K2 hasn&#39;t made improvements since KO really don&#39;t understand what old KO used to be like. Sancte has only mentioned a few of the problems in old KO. Lagging, constant DCing, big server downtime, mass KSing (on a scale that new players wouldn&#39;t be able to comprehend), tonnes of hacks, mass duping(duping was a huge issue in the past). in old KO there just used to be so many problems.

Some people really do amaze me. People cried for ages for an english only server; the delivered, and all we used to hear on ko4life was people saying it was empty... People complained about sharers and having their accounts taken too easily, yet they have made steps to secure your account yet you still cry and slag them off.

Personally, i think K2 deserve thier increase in status on the BBB. They have made vast improvements since old KO. Customer support actually exists now (all be it on the best, but atleast you get a reply).

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

have to agree

previously there was hacking everywhere, couldnt walk 20meters before another koxper.

but ppl will always complain no matter what.

Shane1911

have to agree

but ppl will always complain no matter what.[/b]
    Only if there are things to complain about.
    Like not being able to log into a game that I have payed to play.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u alive felix! <3
    ko sux balls now [/b]
    I am here FEO PUTA

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

USKO has improved alot but...

I understand the complaints, when you play World of Warcraft you can see what true mmo&#39;s are like. ie: the service that one recieves. not to mention the hacks are kept to a minimum and they actually ban cheaters.

And it can be cheaper then KO.

If you spend money on a game, you should get service, we don&#39;t with KO. We get copy and paste responses. They disable something instead of trying to fix it, I remember the day when I could select Char... they said and still say today that that will be implemented again, how many years has it been... and thats one of many problems with the game.

/ END RANT

Fail.[/b]
    Hopefully when a mod will see ur post&#39;s will mute u for some day&#39;s just to learn how to be a smart ass.. Fcker..
    Santict&#39;s is right.. He just made a topic to discuss about K2 and their bllshit&#39;s.. He didn&#39;t said i dont love the game or i gonna quit.. But when u play a game and u love it + YOU PAY FOR IT!!! then yes... You have to talk about that game .. Couse K2 give&#39;s a shit about their member&#39;s and they gonna fall soon.. Sad story but that&#39;s the truth boy&#39;s .. Ppl getting mad everyday at K2 ..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yeah they have improved a lot but they still are a terrible company.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast