Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am here FEO PUTA[/b] <3 I pmed blodez to do mute..Was a happy surprise to see u do it ...
Page: 3

I am here FEO PUTA[/b]
    <3 I pmed blodez to do mute..Was a happy surprise to see u do it !!! :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

come on guys even you lot gota admit its better [/b]
    Befor i go down and stuff i will admit they have stopped some stuff
    but Their is other stuff out their that is just as bad as the old shit
    im not bitching btw just pointing stuff out
    i like KO not k2 :P
    witch is cause of their customer service and some other stupid changes they have done

Yeah i agree, the seal code thing is frustrating now. Woulda been better if they released it a long time ago.

As for the release of the expansion, I think they were so far behind JPKO they just wanted to get FF out for us to play on. Sure it has bugs, and yah, it&#39;s gonna take a while for them to fix them, but i was kinda gettin tired of the old game. So Bifrost is closed, but the new 70+ zone is pretty sweet. The new weapons are great. People are going to level 83. For the most part, the expansion is fuckin sweet. I mean YOU CAN DANCE ON DEAD BODIES. For me, that makes up for the fact that you cant do any quests LOL I mean, you CAN DANCE ON DEAD BODIES. rofl xD[/b]
    I think you`ve seriously lost your mind
    Ya its tight as fuck you can run around dancing or Stomping on some people
    But honestly No quests? No Bifrost? Eslant Dungeon Is bugged? 70+ zone has Hackers in it 24/7
    Dc hack? Clans Leaders and assits Are getting kicked?
    you think all that is worth " oh Kick ass we can dance ..... DCED"
    like honestly fuck k2 with a passion
    The people who actaully sticking up for k2 Seriously jump up off them knees
    and think befor you go and speak

Lets go BLAME Mgames YE YE!!

i don&#39;t see any problems with K2 cept that some ppl get their GB&#39;s deleted or get hacked by K2(not talking about this one but i have seen something like it happen) and also if u say the game sucks and its not worth paying.. then why u pay for it? its all ur own problems cuz u whine about this one.. only things that are seriously fudged is those things K2 does tho legal ppl and the illegal ppl get nothing.

Birotx

You beat me to it.

Regarding the actual post, your absolutly correct.

Lagging, constant DCing, big server downtime, mass KSing (on a scale that new players wouldn&#39;t be able to comprehend), tonnes of hacks, mass duping(duping was a huge issue in the past). in old KO there just used to be so many problems.[/b]

Nothing has changed for these things! Even more things came!
    Really,in my eyes people that try to defend K2 just look for an excuse for their wasted Tim... UH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
    Face it,K2 is shit!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that people keep getting ticket-answers without any kind of love!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that GMs sell items
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that human archer uses arrowshower hack in orc town (arrdream) for 7 hours without getting banned!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that you have to buy OMGWTFBBQ Platinium Premium to not get banned!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that K2 steals every single penny of your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE THE HOST;NOT THE GAME!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Fail.[/b]
    wow noob.

on topic: I agree with sanctis on some accts. but i just think that some things (Bifrost, Char Deletion, koxp, wall hacks) should and can be fixed much faster than they are. i think they only keep free2play status for the sole fact of not having to constantly fix and update these things. they spend little and gain tons and that is why i complain about K2

rasta

Nothing has changed for these things! Even more things came!
    Really,in my eyes people that try to defend K2 just look for an excuse for their wasted Tim... UH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
    Face it,K2 is shit!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that people keep getting ticket-answers without any kind of love!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that GMs sell items
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that human archer uses arrowshower hack in orc town (arrdream) for 7 hours without getting banned!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that you have to buy OMGWTFBBQ Platinium Premium to not get banned!
    It&#39;s not MGames fault that K2 steals every single penny of your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE THE HOST;NOT THE GAME![/b]
    Fucking true
    and why did you create this topic sanctis? that what you said is really nothing new.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The thing is though, the last few weeks on the Tuesday maintenance, they have not really done much except for the case of just restarting the servers and bringing them back up about 45min after they were taken down. Now they try to implement a new security feature (which i may remind you, did not work) but instead they should be working on the prior bugs. I mean the ED has been bugged for the longest time, even before FF, and there were no signs of fixing that either. I would just really appreciate it, if K2 would fix the older problems first rather then attempting to release new things.

Even if k2 gotten better, they&#39;re by FAR not there where a serious game host for a game like this.

It&#39;s a great game. But K2 sucks as gameprovider.

ok.... i agree that ko is better .. but remeber that since day 1 there was always a list of more then 20 bugs to fix..... some of those bugs came from day 1 ...(never fixed)... k2 is the responsible for host and maintence of this game... if they don&#39;t know what to do with mgames it&#39;s their problem....

and it&#39;s K2 fault for sure .... just google a while and see what happen with the first games k2 started to host......google and see k2 history.... go to foruns of k2 games...... listen to complaies of other players(blogs) about k2 .... play some of those games ..... i just remeber war rock ..... so many bugs ...... i don&#39;t know now ... but you will find a match in all k2 games.

then google and see k2 profit !

johnnysu2006

Oh yeah what was that little thing they were saying when the patch was going to come out bifrost returns or something? Yeah, and why are there lvl 80&#39;s hacking on servers not scared at all of getting banned. If you spent so much time to lvl that account you must be really confident that you wont get banned if your going to cheat on it, and every single mother ****** time it never fails, when I try to pm a gm they are never online. Why are 5 gms supposed to moniter a thousand + player server, our most inactive clan members are more active then these freaking gms that sleep all day. Its not like X-trap did anything but holy crap at least replace it with something better then NO ANTI HACK PROGRAM AT ALL. Oh yeah when patch first came out quests worked, now they dont work and its been more and more months oh yeah now at war you dont get np for capturing monument cause its bugged, oh yeah new war map is crap and its for every war, oh yeah people bugged shit loads of medals and got away with it, oh yeah clan bug kicks you rom clan and you have to remake after you donated millions, oh yeah trinas and tears cant be bought from pus they are bought from random ass websites that decline membership, oh yeah when I send a support ticket with a simple question asking for my g1 information and I provide all the information they need I get, sorry please try again. And why oh why when I try logging in my account on website it says you must first login to access customer support, oh do they need to send a little thing to mgames to fix the code on THEIR own website? I miss the old usko way better then this crap.[/b]
    stop spamming u little kid.sigh anyways play the game or get lost :P

DAFAQ Senior Member

Wow I really dont understand ppl thinking K2 is doing something good.

These days are days where KO is:
    - flooded with bugs
    - flooded with hackers/macroers
    - low populated

This is worst time for KO since DUPE&KOXP time.

Yeah, K2 is really working their asses off and we should say "Thank you" to them. -.-

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

if u think k2 knows how to properly run a legit business and give its customers a pleasant gaming experience than seriously go fuck urself bro. thats the most ignorant shit i have EVER heard.

quests-OFF
    bifrost-OFF
    clans-BUGGED
    security-NON EXISTENT (ffs u can get dc&#39;d is a hacker doesnt like you and knows ur ign)
    arrow shower hacks are back, and theres many other things that still suck total and complete wang juice in this game.

has it gotten better from a few years ago...depends on who you ask. if it has it has only moved forward about .0001 on a scale of 1-10.

but "giving up respect for k2?" wow man...thats a HUGE negative

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

During this time that I&#39;ve played on USKO I&#39;d say this it the peak of its worst state...

dupes? you can&#39;t dupe now, but np medal bug was even worse then dupes
    speed hacks? they are back yay
    arrow shower koxp? still here
    new one? dc hack.....
    many more to name

i don&#39;t need to blame them, cause that&#39;s just how it&#39;s always gonna be... it&#39;s true what sacte said... just deal with it... if you don&#39;t like it leave, and come back when it&#39;s somewhat back to normal... like me

Lizi

i love justin

Banned

if u think k2 knows how to properly run a legit business and give its customers a pleasant gaming experience than seriously go fuck urself bro. thats the most ignorant shit i have EVER heard.

quests-OFF
    bifrost-OFF
    clans-BUGGED
    security-NON EXISTENT (ffs u can get dc&#39;d is a hacker doesnt like you and knows ur ign)
    arrow shower hacks are back, and theres many other things that still suck total and complete wang juice in this game.

has it gotten better from a few years ago...depends on who you ask. if it has it has only moved forward about .0001 on a scale of 1-10.

but "giving up respect for k2?" wow man...thats a HUGE negative[/b]
    I can see your and every1 elses frustration. And believe me, i&#39;ve been on the /Quit_ko train before, and it&#39;s the love of the game itself that brings me back. Sure, K2 has posted profits since 2007 when they received some 15m of venture capital from Intel. But that&#39;s my point, it&#39;s a corporation, and knightonline is not the only game they have to spend their money on. Just looking at it from a business stand point, there are a limited amount of resources you need to allocate for a multitude of problems, and ALL of those problems take time. I think it was Linus who quoted, "When we say we&#39;re working on it, it means we&#39;ve forwarded this problem to Nnoah Systems and the developers, and they give us the reply &#39;we&#39;re working on it&#39;". Just trying to give a realistic point of view here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast