Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well when i would play at a server without players i can speak with i might quited too but i ...
Page: 4

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well when i would play at a server without players i can speak with i might quited too but i love the way to play on cw and it helps alot to dont get frustrated about the ingame bugs since u can do several actions with these guys.

It's not MGames fault that you have to buy OMGWTFBBQ Platinium Premium to not get banned!

HATE THE HOST;NOT THE GAME![/b]
    i had a plat and i got banned cuz someone was really good at photoshop and accused me of w/e i didn't do and k2 gives the same "we cannot help atm" copy-paste. awesome...11plat later got banned, lost everything

draviste

K2 stinks and its stinks like hmm idk like yah shit yourself than sat around in it for a week than shit yourself again thats how bad it stinks!

Zaczaco11

lol k2 is the exact same as it was a year ago, even 2 years ago. theres still arrow shower hacks, difference is its private costs money, holding money events over fixing the game? yea lets remember boss events kk.

this game has degressed alot

The only problem that i think is really effecting game play right now is the illegal items.

Other than that, I think k2 is doing alright.

draviste

lol k2 is the exact same as it was a year ago, even 2 years ago. theres still arrow shower hacks, difference is its private costs money, holding money events over fixing the game? yea lets remember boss events kk.

this game has degressed alot[/b]
    Its digressed alot Degressed is something you do to your car's axel.

WINNER!

Trojanelf

I totally agree with you,perhaps K2 doesn't have great support but over the past 4 years they have greatly improved their anti-cheat protection and lag issues (And with anti-cheat I refer tbl editing not goldfarmers)

Many of you probably do not know me but I played a 70 rogue back in KE and a 80 rogue during ROFD and Moradon Awakening and I'm 100% honest about this I NEVER got hacked,banned,scammed or k2ed : )

thousands upon thousands in revenue on EACH server, and they have yet to have a GM full time just going to server to server banning cheaters...this alone would solve a shitload of the CS tickets and problems in game..seriously 1 FUCKING WORKER working full time 40 hrs a week could seriously clean shit up in every server...yet this company making millions is too fucking retarded to comprehend that? i mean they really must be monkeys running k2, obviously they could give a shit less of whats happening in game, otherwise we would see things being taken care of more often in game.

tommyleonghk

I disagree with you guys that compliments K2 for a job well done...

the amount of bugs rising up is more than the amount of bugs getting fixed.... that is why alot of paying customers are bltching and whining because they feel that k2 is not up to their expectations... more and more bugs being exploited and very less / non bugs getting fixed...

you can never stop hack, its a proven fact.... every time a new xtrap version being uploaded, everytime hackers are able to bypass it...but what about those common bugs ingame? (not hacking program related)

and what paying customers are getting pissed off at is... existing bugs not getting fixed and yet k2 implements new patches with even more bugs to come... and i personally think the beta testing for forgotten frontiers was a TOTAL FAILURE.... so many bugs being reported during beta and NON was fixed after it was released live... (do they even bother to fix those bugs?) could it be MGAMES are the ones that are not fixing them? who knows? "who knows" is also another thing that pisses paying customers... the lack of communication between K2 and players I believe is the biggest problem here....

WE all know of existing bugs and WE all know that K2 is very well aware of those existing bugs...but what WE dont know is.... WE dont know what steps / actions that K2 has taken/ going to take in order to get those bugs fixed... atleast keep us Paying customers well informed about whats going on... some off us have totally no clue whats going on about K2 fixing those bugs... coz they never tell... that will lead us to thinking... "K2 doesnt give a shit about players...they only care about $$$" quote...

Even if they try to fix bugs...its taking too damn fukin long for a big ass corporate game hosting company to get those bugs fixed

I.E.
    1. How long did it take for them to fix Forgotten Temple bug? or has it been fixed already?
    2. Wonder how long will it take this time for them to fix Bifrost / Bugged Juraid Dungeon

and the list of BUGS goes on.... too many to mention and alot has been mentioned from previous posts....

SERIOUS lag issues- 10-15 second lag, every day, constant DC's.
    Connecting...Please wait. You all remember not being able to log in? having to Release/renew ur ip a few hundred times to get in?
    Arrow shower KOXP hacks
    Speed hacks Everywhere
    Dupes (alot of dupes)
    TBL triple nova editing...just to name a few.
    [/b]
    aha i remember all of those. and then they had to get like new server hosts or something and servers were down for weeks. was atleast a month cause i lost full prem on it >.>

i geuss if you put it that way they have gotten better. but still they shouldnt have let it get that far to begin with, and they have and always will avoid fixing issues the right way. instead they just disable everything, through a boss event, and put it off until never.

but then again alot of bugs jsut as worse are going on. like alot of people if not everyone cant buy premium, loads of people cant log on, no FT, no dungeon, some crazy dc hack, and alot of other things. these arent just minor issues these are major issues. i dont think there is any bug worse then not being able to log on. especially when you have prem just waisting. and things you wanted to do that you cant do in a few weeks. also cant seal/unseal without prem. so people that maybe quit for a little bit cant go on and unseal there items, maybe they want to swich classes or something. they cant buy prem and they cant really do much at all.

oO Jc Oo

I am here FEO PUTA[/b]

contact me via msn plz?

>.<

FornX

K2 really hasnt been doing anything IMO.

There are a ton of dupers out there atm.

Not to mention the merch hack that happened recently.
    *And i know a few ppl that got away with it*

and the NP medal bugging. *Still know a few ppl got away with it*

The Service which has been....well ever since knight online came into existance, crap.

Yes lvl 80+s seem to get away with everything. *cough* Vindictive *Cough* Undestructegaizzz *Cough*

AND GUESS WHAT??? THERE ARE STILL 1000 BUG ISSUES??? Not surprising.

If you truly ment what you said then......ROFLxinfinite.

Yes arrow shower and all that mess *Ko Heaven Fire/KOXP/TBL EDIT ect ect* still exist.

Yeah, they havent done anything except had a new patch with more bugs to abuse.

Oh,,, Minor pedal... LMAO who comes up with this stuff? No such thing as a pedal just for minor heal... Its called Heavenfire people....Auto Pot+ Auto Minor heal. You see? no such thing as a minor heal pedal...

Yeah they really did good...NOT.

Edit: not to mention the DC hack or w.e

Yes lvl 80+s seem to get away with everything. *cough* Vindictive *Cough* Undestructegaizzz *Cough*

Yes arrow shower and all that mess *Ko Heaven Fire/KOXP/TBL EDIT ect ect* still exist.

Oh,,, Minor pedal... LMAO who comes up with this stuff? No such thing as a pedal just for minor heal... Its called Heavenfire people....Auto Pot+ Auto Minor heal. You see? no such thing as a minor heal pedal...[/b]
    No dupers out there only people that buy items from GMs or people that hacked that database. I don&#39;t see how those clans you said cheat. Vindictive has +9 items but its on the oldest server. Arrow shower isn&#39;t out there unless it just came out yesterday. But there is koxp and tbl editing unfortunately. Also there was a minor pedal. They had websites selling them.

Not to mention the merch hack that happened recently.
    *And i know a few ppl that got away with it*

and the NP medal bugging. *Still know a few ppl got away with it*
    The Service which has been....well ever since knight online came into existance, crap.

AND GUESS WHAT??? THERE ARE STILL 1000 BUG ISSUES??? Not surprising.

If you truly ment what you said then......ROFLxinfinite.

Oh,,, Minor pedal... LMAO who comes up with this stuff? No such thing as a pedal just for minor heal... Its called Heavenfire people....Auto Pot+ Auto Minor heal. You see? no such thing as a minor heal pedal...

Yeah they really did good...NOT.

Edit: not to mention the DC hack or w.e[/b]
    i dunno what those high lvl clans are doing...but im sure gm&#39;s arent letting them get away with it. they are letting everyone get away with it..because they have a terrible technical team and cannot fix the problem. im sure k2 would like to fix some fo these problems jsut as much as you guys, but they really cant. its kinda sad.

i doubt theres any duping going on..people bring up the problem of duping everytime k2 starts to have problems and its just a load of shit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast