Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No dupers out there only people that buy items from GMs or people that hacked that database. I don't see ...
Page: 5

FornX

No dupers out there only people that buy items from GMs or people that hacked that database. I don't see how those clans you said cheat. Vindictive has +9 items but its on the oldest server. Arrow shower isn't out there unless it just came out yesterday. But there is koxp and tbl editing unfortunately. Also there was a minor pedal. They had websites selling them.[/b]
    then how come i know of 3 people that showed me?

Packet sending?

No they dont have minor heal pedals. Thats the biggest joke ever. Koxp= Ko Heaven fire.

+9 items thanks to going to server 2 delos. Samething with DSC and i used to be with them. I know more than you think.

then how come i know of 3 people that showed me?

Packet sending?

No they dont have minor heal pedals. Thats the biggest joke ever. Koxp= Ko Heaven fire.

+9 items thanks to going to server 2 delos. Samething with DSC and i used to be with them. I know more than you think.[/b]
    Yes they do have minor pedals: http://www.kopazar.com/Combo+minor+Pedal,3160. There are Koxp programs out there that are free and are not Heaven Fire. A lot of the +9 items came from Gms and database hackers.

FornX

Yes they do have minor pedals: http://www.kopazar.com/Combo+minor+Pedal,3160. There are Koxp programs out there that are free and are not Heaven Fire. A lot of the +9 items came from Gms and database hackers.[/b]
    Show me a pic of a person that bought one and is/used to use one.

Lol yeah.

Koxp is basically a cracked version of Ko HeavenFire. Which is why i said Koxp=Heaven Fire.

No one uses minor pedal that much i am sure of.

Show me a pic of a person that bought one and is/used to use one.

Lol yeah.

Koxp is basically a cracked version of Ko HeavenFire. Which is why i said Koxp=Heaven Fire.

No one uses minor pedal that much i am sure of.[/b]
    When I say Koxp I am talking about user made programs. They are not cracked. People write the codes for these cheats. Also no one uses minor pedals now since there is a cool down.

SillyHo

Sancte I would agree if it was a 100% free to play game, but I have put alot of money into premium service and what have I received for it? Patches that make the game worse (so many text errors I will list the simple ones of Balrog, TrollShaman just to start, Once ED used to work perfectly cant they find that simple time in the code?, I have played archer and for 9 months now the DC are insane) Now with these great new patches I can pay 55 dollars to delete a char??? How about the select char option, or the promised GMs on duty 24 hours.

I hear what you are saying about effort, but the shipping of customer support to india was a mistake, they still do not have enough GMs or the balls to IP ban the simple gold farmers spamming in moradon, The PK zone was already getting slow...so lets add a third zone so we have 3 below avg places to go PK. Mind you all at the same time making so many servers that the normal "skill" level has been watered down to almost nothing.

Simple solutions: Get some GMs and let them IP ban, STOP MAKING NEW SERVERS FOR FUCKS SAKE-get some high volume servers that can handle alot of people for each 1 you already have first. Drop ardream and Ronark Land Base, pussies wanna PK, come do it in bigboy land. Then I would give them a thumbs up for achievement, not effort.

tommyleonghk

No dupers out there only people that buy items from GMs or people that hacked that database. I don't see how those clans you said cheat. Vindictive has +9 items but its on the oldest server. Arrow shower isn't out there unless it just came out yesterday. But there is koxp and tbl editing unfortunately. Also there was a minor pedal. They had websites selling them.[/b]
    believe me... Arrow Shower hack IS out there..... happens alot in BDW, DCZ and RLB...not so much at CZ

and Arrow Shower hack isnt new...its old

Simple solutions: STOP MAKING NEW SERVERS FOR FUCKS SAKE[/b]
    you know damn well that isnt gonna happen... new server = new chars = more ppl buying prem = more $$$

Your right, arrow shower hack is out again. There are alot of bugs that K2 are aware off, it cant be that they dont look at sites wich offers 3th party tools, bug exploits etc. Sanctis is right for a few things, they fixed some of the issues but it just lasts to long. The archer dc issue, tell me for how long its here.. TBL-editing will always be here unless they move every tbl to server side = lag lag lag

We just cant do anything, let K2 do theyre work, w/e they understand about that.

djgetmoney

I agree with everybody against K2, I disagree with everybody for k2, I don't agree with "Play and Shut Up or Quit" tho, play and shut up? seriously? the reason ppl complain is in hopes that something will be done, hell if everybody who complained just quit then the game would be OVER and DONE, the emptiness of the servers would run the rest of you away...All I can say is that we all know (whether u agree/disagree) that there are a lot of simple things that could be done to improve the gameplay. Those alone would give us some HOPE that K2(or whoever) cares, but if they are not doing the simpe things (getting a legit gm online to ban hackers, telling the dam truth once in a while, reimbursing ppl when they have problems and it fucks with our (payed for) playing time) then how can we expect them to do the bigger things (fixing bugs, implementing new software to fix problems with lag, dupes, security)....all i have to say is get real

mjollner

Ok, to everyone who thinks k2 are crap and blah blah blah.... you do better... go on, start your own game hosting company, deal with thousands upon thousands of people as retarded as you, and do a good job of it. if that doesnt float your boat, learn to code well enough to find and fix all of the bugs in a game, while being forced to release patches ahead of time by idiots sayings "why is it taking so long? you guys should have finnished doing what i wouldn't even be able to contemplate begining"

Yes yes, im sure you dont care. Probably something along the lines of "Hey, i dont reckon i could run a company thats why I don't" well, the people in charge of k2 clearly can, they obviously are making a profit or they wouldnt be doing it, regardless of how well you think they are doing it, they are doing it, and successfully.

If you had ever done any coding yourself you would realise, bugs are not easy to work out. Even in a simple script a couple of lines long, a simple misplaced "," or a missed capital can bring down the whole code. when you have miles and miles of complex scripting (as in a game like ko) IF IS NOT EASY TO DEBUG. This is especially true when the only way you can hear about the bugs is from people who don't understand what they are talking about, it's like a doctor asking a patient their symptoms, often they simply overlook important facts.

Basically what I am trying to say is... don't badmouth a company which you are more than happy to fork over your $$ to, and even break the law by using your $$ to buy ingame items. If you care about the bugs so much, don't simply complain... Stop playing, and stop posting here. The only way you can prove that K2 can't run their business properly is by not letting them go into profit. But buying your Plat premium, and 3200 kc for scrolls, then writing in a support ticket that makes you seem illiterate, and incoherent, something like "tose stoopid turks aer leik toaltly hkaing adn mkae tem spto it plese" it helps no one, least of all yourselves.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS TO K2 IS TO NOT PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE

its still koxp, arrowshower hacks,speed hack and now dc hack.

before G1 i thought K2 sucked..

but i really think g1 are trying to help the community, and although they arent the best programmers they are doing good

for example the merchant hackers, everyone got their ittems back, and they even banned all of the hackers (so im told)

IsgurosBous

@ pandragon: "deal with thousands upon thousands of people as retarded as you"
    LMAO!

@ Cal: Update your sig bro ^^

For every bug they fixed they evened it out with some other bugs so its still the same.

Privat servers ftw now.

killer2675

in a way i can agree k2 has made improvments then also fuck ups but then again what company doesnt..

thats why i made this thread:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=261962
    to see your opinions but only got a couple lets try and get more people into that topic..

chuca

Paying for a game is just the same as buying a Dell Laptop, it has to work or you get your money back, simple as that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast