Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Gotta give it up....

This is a discussion on Gotta give it up.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but it shouldnt take months to fix a bug should it?[/b] +1 If for example I pay for this "Free2Play" ...
Page: 6

oli

but it shouldnt take months to fix a bug should it?[/b]
    +1

If for example I pay for this "Free2Play" game why can't I get the right service for my money?... Why do I have to wait for weeks/mounths for K2 to fix a problem...

@ pandragon: "deal with thousands upon thousands of people as retarded as you"
    LMAO!

@ Cal: Update your sig bro ^^[/b]
    im still in pandemonium on my lvl 59 :P

Why dont they get back ROFD
    and take FF back to the drawing board
    and bring it back when the common bugs are done with

oh wait
    that means rofd4life :P...

am not denying that K2 improved alot from the past ... i remember when dupe was wild in old days , every maintenance on tuesday and thursday u get a couple of ur armors and uniques wiped ... until one day i was only left with chitin boot +6 only and kekuri ring

but they could do way more improvements like other successful games like WoW for example ... and they need to work their butts with the game security and specially with hacks ... (just got hacked last week for the 3rd time)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

stop spamming u little kid.sigh anyways play the game or get lost :P[/b]
    Mute for flaming

Upgrade

i dont like all the quest rings and amour nd stuff

makes it to easy in a new server in my opnion

@pandragon u sir are an idiot. I could solo GM for free and clean 90% of the cheaters in this game, yet K2 doesnt even have 1 fucking person to do this job on a daily basis...your arguments of "go do it yourself and do a better job" are complete retardation, we're paying customers, and we expect more out of this company than what we get. Its been years and they still havent realized that all they need is consistent in game gm's doing banning, very sad.

going to make a big disagreement with pandragon.

do you take your car to a mechanic and pay him to do nothing? no you pay him for his services. services such as fixing problems with the engine,ignition, and in the end the car should run. we pay k2 for there services. and there services include things such as making the game fair for everyone, making sure we can log on, fixing bugs and other stuff.

if they cant do it. REIMBURSE US. its as simple as that. "guys sorry but we suck, here is your money back"

DeathAndResurrection

its kinda funny how some ppl are sayin glad i play private servers, when all the private servers that i have played u can try one of the many dupe methods and they work, also they have way more koxpers in cz which is the only place for pk in 90% of private server. i havent found a single private server that has fixed nearly as many bugs as K2/Mgames/noah systems has fix.

@bknight yes u expect the mechanic to fix ur car, but if he has to rebuild ur motor vs changing a breaks, obviously rebuilding a motor is goin to take longer then changein breaks as is the same with bugs, is some bugs take longer to fix then others

yes i do believe that they introduced the FF patch way to early, but also they have had many improvements

and all u sayin, reimburse us for ur screw ups, its a free game u dont have to pay to play, i spent so many months as non-premi and could log one of the 2/3 servers, Durin the time there was 3 servers, and after they removed the 3rd server that were available, and when u pay to play its more of a donation to the company cuz it is an option that is available to u, which once u pay for u have them, its not like they dont provide them, and goin back to bknight say ur engine is gettin rebuild but the next 3 days the company is closed down that another 3 days u have to wait for a service u are paying for, u pay cuz u want the perks, not because u have to pay

and its plain in simple if u are not happy with someones work u are paying for simply quit paying them

yes your services are free. for the people who pay for plat prem and then denied being able to log on, is where they need to start reimbursing people. when you buy a tire for your car, the guy who sells it to you doesnt take it away from you after you pay. and the mechanic also doesnt give you back your car before they fixed it. just like KO shouldnt have given us FF without fixing all the bugs.

DeathAndResurrection

some times mechanics do give cars back when they arent completely fix or its another problem they didnt kno about and it arose after they fixed the first one, same as with alot of bugs, FT has been fixed like 2 or 3 times that i can remember, and yet an new way comes up to bug it instead of doin it the right way, so then they have to take it back away from u to get the problem fixed

mjollner

going to make a big disagreement with pandragon.

do you take your car to a mechanic and pay him to do nothing? no you pay him for his services. services such as fixing problems with the engine,ignition, and in the end the car should run. we pay k2 for there services. and there services include things such as making the game fair for everyone, making sure we can log on, fixing bugs and other stuff.

if they cant do it. REIMBURSE US. its as simple as that. "guys sorry but we suck, here is your money back"[/b]
    k2 are not the 'mechanics' k2 would be more like a contractor company, you take your car to them, and they give it to the mechanics.

and your other argument "the guy who sells it to you doesnt take it away from you after you pay" your right he doesnt, but he might just sell you a bald tire instead, look i'm not trying to say k2 do a good job of running it, really i am not. HOWEVER i do believe that until you stop buying your plat prem they are doing a good enough job for what they want, which is profit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456