Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS

This is a discussion on GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u shouldn't be its a joke from jim brewer...
Page: 2

u shouldn't be its a joke from jim brewer

Actually I rarely pay any attention to your retarded rants..

but calling someone a sand nigger.. hmm well..

i have turkish freinds but there are stupid turks that i refer to them as wat i said

same with blacks except they've earned my respect to not call them n#$%^&

tolgahan

i am jumping everybodies post. its not only for u
    but u r tring to find reasons to blame me even i dont know what i did.
    Could u pls tell me camaz0tz if u think i am doing something wrong? coz i want to know too

a spammer asking a spammer if he's doing something wrong

Originally posted by Private

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:38 pm <MY POST

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:39 pm <his post *
    u replied saying so when im letting ppl know of a bug where u can attack ur own nation I BET MONEY U DIDN'T EVEN READ IT AND JUS SAW POSTED BY PRIVATE

you went way off topic there

QuIcK

cama is a honkey racist hater h43r:

tolgahan

i couldnt notice that ur words says u can attack our own nation.i thought u r talking about old tower bug. n i said "so?" like "yes we know what is new?". i said u last time"sorry coz of my bad english i can missunderstand something"
    ur reasons are so fucking funny.
    i play at cypher.
    char is mmy friend's char. yea i waste time on forum when he was playing.
    i have a flag on my sig.
    why not? there lots of flags on other members avatars n sigs.
    i reply in 1 min.
    i saw a post with big letters n wanted to look. i even didnt see u posted it.
    i saw "posted by private".
    i am still tring to be friendly.i dont have any problem with u.even all the things u said before for me.but i wont be kind anymore.fuck off honey.i am sure if ur turk friends see these they wont like u anymore .
    again i dont any problem with u.u or others i ll post if i want to say something.i dont care post count.ask admins to make it -999999999 ok?
    i dont have problem with u but i think u have problem with urself
    N DONT SAY MY FLAG FUCKING.250.000 PPL DIED IN 5 YEARS TO SAVE US.its not as cheap as urs.WE DONT USE AOUR FLAGS AS A UNDERWEAR.YOUR FUCKING GRAND DADS TRIED TO RAPE MY COUNTRY.GO N ASK THEM WHAT DID THEY SEE ?

evenson

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    its a new bug u fuck nut get used to the fucking post and STOP SPAMMING U TURKISH PEICE OF SHIT LOOK UR REPLY 1 minute later u say SO ? FUCK U SANG NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT
    why isn't this cunt banned? :blink:[/b]
    Why isnt tolgahan banned?

tolgahan

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Desi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

its a new bug u fuck nut get used to the fucking post and STOP SPAMMING U TURKISH PEICE OF SHIT LOOK UR REPLY 1 minute later u say SO ? FUCK U SANG NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT

why isn't this cunt banned? :blink:
    Why isnt tolgahan banned?[/b]
    needed reason to ban someone.not ppl's simple thinkings.if u call me spammer that means there are lots of ppl needs to be banned.

first step is admiting u have a problem ! i think ur still scared of my

then again i must not hate someone who have same intrested in elisha i officialy apologize for calling u a sand N*gg*r but i dont take back the rest i said about other turks

evenson

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

why isn't this cunt banned? :blink:
    Why isnt tolgahan banned?[/b]
    needed reason to ban someone.not ppl's simple thinkings.if u call me spammer that means there are lots of ppl needs to be banned.[/b][/quote]

No, But I've read to many of your posts and I'm sick of a 13 year old child regergatating the same turkish pride bullshit that holydreamz spouted out of his shithole. The number one rule on the internet is that the rest of the little fucks you encounter do NOT FUCKING MATTER. So stop getting so fucking offended when someone on THE INTERNET, playing FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, says something like, fuck all turks. Because the fact of the matter is, 90% of these little pricks are very much underage and very much uneducated. So i would appreciate it if you would fuck off with the turkish pride, It makes you sound like nothing other then another 13 year old child from turkey sitting at a cafe like holydupez, just making an ass of yourself over and over.

Originally posted by evenson
    FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
    sounding that out is hot!

anyways yes tolga is jus hear to piss us off with his turkish pride bull shit when turks dont have shit to be proud of

tolgahan

private i still dont have any problem with u.but if u want i can create some.
    will a pic make me scared? lol
    evenson i am not 13 nor acting like 13 .this is ur thinkings.maybe others are thinking i am good guy.
    if u wont i can show u millions of post seems like spam.but if i put some meaning in it,its not a spam post.
    if someone says my country is bla bla when their ppl tring to fuck the world that makes me offensive.n this is not ur problem.if u are not turk u cant understand it.
    if i started these ok u r right i am acting like 13 year old kid.But private started it.if there is a 13 year old kid here.its is not me
    i just respect u.wont say anything more about ur words.u can think i am 5 years old .np.

when turks dont have shit to be proud of
    zuahahah that was the funniest one .
    i never said anything about turks if someone dont try to insult.
    pls show me a post that i talk about turk which post anybody insulted turks and i am tring to pride myself on being turk
    or u ll accept that ur n racist idiot
    ok?
    i am here n waiting

grk4

why ppl respond to childs?? they think posting pics of guns and being a internet gangster proves that they are something they are not in school.

its not our job to discipline these tards, its their parents job.

and its not our fault that his parents fucked up big time raising this tard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast