Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS

This is a discussion on GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never claim to be a internet gangsta its always someone else stating there opinion of me and apparently ima ...
Page: 3

i never claim to be a internet gangsta its always someone else stating there opinion of me and apparently ima gansta but as far as IRL goes im o G loak

zetazeta

y dont you just SHUT THE FUKC UP PRIVATE i think a lot of people hate u on the forums more then tolgahan , ur just a fukn racist cunt ok?

alot of ppl of other races wish to have my babys

REGARDLESS before a mod locks this u should know this is a real bug it happens in quest elmorad and cz there are different ways of making it happen but i gaurentee when turks figure out how to make it work cz towns are gunna be a mess

as i said this is new bug and it could be abused if ppl had the knowledge me attack a well known human and everyone know im human (olympia)

and again me killing myself im blurring name cuz its not my own char and since k2's dum and if this bug gets outta hand im sure they'd get ahold of this pic through one of there butt buddys but look a cords and i left first and last of the char there so u can see there same length blabla

oh and the first pic the guy in back round YES HIS NAME IS DONTTOUCHMYPENIS LOL i know ppl gunna notice it

DRT-the_bank

OMFG so many hot chiks in this thread !!!

tolgahan

haha lol

the_man_slayer

he doesnt get banned coz his sig is the best and we all love looking at em :wub:

FatM4n

Can't you get a hot guy private/tolgahan
    So I can look at something?

the_man_slayer

HEY B1ATCH!! u got me to look at baby :wub:

FatM4n

:wub:

YOu have no idea how many hours I look at it

tolgahan

no again gays

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Can't you get a hot guy private/tolgahan
    So I can look at something?
    even gay men and gay women wish to bend elisha over

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Private why are always so angery?

I said a few times before if you hate it here so much why not go find another forum and do both yourself and the users of this forum a favor?

cRuX

Originally posted by tolgahan
    private i still dont have any problem with u.but if u want i can create some.
    will a pic make me scared? lol
    evenson i am not 13 nor acting like 13 .this is ur thinkings.maybe others are thinking i am good guy.
    if u wont i can show u millions of post seems like spam.but if i put some meaning in it,its not a spam post.
    if someone says my country is bla bla when their ppl tring to fuck the world that makes me offensive.n this is not ur problem.if u are not turk u cant understand it.
    if i started these ok u r right i am acting like 13 year old kid.But private started it.if there is a 13 year old kid here.its *is not me *
    i just respect u.wont say anything more about ur words.u can think i am 5 years old .np.

when turks dont have shit to be proud of
    zuahahah that was the funniest one .
    i never said anything about turks if someone dont try to insult.
    pls show me a post that i talk about turk which post anybody insulted turks and i am tring to pride myself on being turk
    or u ll accept that ur n racist idiot
    ok?
    i am here n waiting
    That's the problem...you think you're the fucking master race..

StarSoul

Originally posted by Private
    its a new bug u fuck nut get used to the fucking post and STOP SPAMMING U TURKISH PEICE OF SHIT LOOK UR REPLY 1 minute later u say SO ? FUCK U SANG NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT
    I blame your parents for doing a lousy job of bringing you up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast