Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS

This is a discussion on GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BTW Private u dont know Shit Bout guns and wars........So dont show tham its not so nice to see.....iff u ...
Page: 4

heimdalll

BTW Private u dont know Shit Bout guns and wars........So dont show tham
    its not so nice to see.....iff u were in war.....

FCKING RASIST TARD

Banned

omg, so many forum celebrities!

Cocaine

do u actually think tanking towers is a bug?

and ps. that gun is a piece lawl.

emosexual

Originally posted by Road
    Cuz he babashops ^^
    jealous

:wub:

Unfaithful

[quote]
    its a new bug u fuck nut get used to the fucking post and STOP SPAMMING U TURKISH PEICE OF SHIT LOOK UR REPLY 1 minute later u say SO ? FUCK U SANG NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT
    why isn't this cunt banned? :blink:
    Why isnt tolgahan banned?
    needed reason to ban someone.not ppl's simple thinkings.if u call me spammer that means there are lots of ppl needs to be banned.
    No, But I've read to many of your posts and I'm sick of a 13 year old child regergatating the same turkish pride bullshit that holydreamz

the best of scammer talking here.. stop talking shit and play with ur small penis. i dont answer ur shit comments, so dont waste ur time..

Cocaine

[quote]
    its a new bug u fuck nut get used to the fucking post and STOP SPAMMING U TURKISH PEICE OF SHIT LOOK UR REPLY 1 minute later u say SO ? FUCK U SANG NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT
    why isn't this cunt banned? :blink:
    Why isnt tolgahan banned?
    needed reason to ban someone.not ppl's simple thinkings.if u call me spammer that means there are lots of ppl needs to be banned.
    No, But I've read to many of your posts and I'm sick of a 13 year old child regergatating the same turkish pride bullshit that holydreamz

the best of scammer talking here.. stop talking shit any play with ur small penis. i dont answer ur shit commets, so dont waste ur time..
    mmm, i fucking love evenson

tolgahan

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    private i still dont have any problem with u.but if u want i can create some.
    will a pic make me scared? lol
    evenson i am not 13 nor acting like 13 .this is ur thinkings.maybe others are thinking i am good guy.
    if u wont i can show u millions of post seems like spam.but if i put some meaning in it,its not a spam post.
    if someone says my country is bla bla when their ppl tring to fuck the world that makes me offensive.n this is not ur problem.if u are not turk u cant understand it.
    if i started these ok u r right i am acting like 13 year old kid.But private started it.if there is a 13 year old kid here.its *is not me *
    i just respect u.wont say anything more about ur words.u can think i am 5 years old .np.

when turks dont have shit to be proud of
    zuahahah that was the funniest one .
    i never said anything about turks if someone dont try to insult.
    pls show me a post that i talk about turk which post anybody insulted turks and i am tring to pride myself on being turk
    or u ll accept that ur n racist idiot
    ok?
    i am here n waiting
    That's the problem...you think you're the fucking master race..[/b]
    answering some racists does not make my race is master race.
    We dont accept if someone trys to blame.We never said we are the owner.If u dont care ppl blame ur country thas ur problem.
    n its not about this topic.
    i thought private said an old bug n i asked what was the new thing about it? when he said it was a bug . i said there were lots of bugs,he had to get used to live with them.What the fuck is wrong about it except "a racist idiot".
    i ll post his topics again if i think i know something about topic or i ll ask anything if i want to know . if there is a problem here it s he

k first STFU to anyone telling me to use another forum we dont have ranking nemore cuz tioc has over run it and use it as there personal forum now

this is all thats left i made a topic bout a bug and it 1 minute later PROBLY LESS gets spammed by are turkish tolgahan i already apologized to him for calling him a sand nigger but i do NOT take back wat i said bout sand niggers in general (and i know this is pathetic way of saying im not racist but theres a difference between sand niggers and turks OK!)

also tanking towers ISN'T a bug SHOOTING A PERSON OF SAME RACE WHO IS TANKING TOWERS IS A BUG NUM NUTS LEARN TO READ FUCKER

Cocaine

where in your original post does it say you can shoot someone of the same nation while they are tanking towers?

god you are fucking RETARDED

GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS
    ROFL ok get someone to tank towers (apparently warriors can't tank first 2 towers ) and attack towers as mage or archer ROFL

this is same bug as monster supression

my original first post

topic stats i can attack humans (im human maybe i shoulda pointed that out but i mean look at wat i said

GET SOMEONE TO TANK TOWERS and attack towers and mage or archer and then u can attack humans ................................

Cocaine

Default Re: GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS

Originally posted by Private
    ROFL ok get someone to tank towers (apparently warriors can't tank first 2 towers ) and attack towers as mage or archer ROFL

this is same bug as monster supression

SINCE RETARDS CAN'T UNDERSTAND WAT I JUS SAID EVEN THO ITS CLEAR LOOK HERE

as i said this is new bug and it could be abused if ppl had the knowledge me attack a well known human and everyone know im human (olympia) [img]
    WRONG SHIT FACE.

thats your first post, and nowhere does it say you can attack others of the same nation, so fuck off. your an idiot.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Cocaine
    where in your original post does it say you can shoot someone of the same nation while they are tanking towers?

god you are fucking RETARDED
    thx god someone understood me.i couldnt understand what he is talking about n said so? for him to explain.How many times should i repeat these ?
    thats all but its enough for him to start flame me even i dont spam or insult or disturb him.
    why the fuck are u private focusing on reply time.1 min or 1 hour. after i refreshed site i saw a topic in big letters.i even didnt see ur topic it is.n posted something.
    private man u r really acting like turkish 12 year-old kids who u r swearing at.
    this is the second time i say : I AM SO SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING WRONG ok?. but i wont do it for the third time.
    u r still saying the same shits.
    "u replied in a min. u r spamming.u r posting in all my topics." .if i know , i say . if i want to know ,i ask" thats all
    n that nigga thing. i even dont accept this word as a insulter word.nigga nigger. say whatever u want.when u say i am a nigga , will i be a nigga? Rolf . i even DONT CARE
    i hope u got what i wanted to say this time. n u owe an apologize ^^,

Default Re: GOTTA LOVE MIRROR TOWERS LOL I CAN ATK HUMANS

Originally posted by Cocaine

WRONG SHIT FACE.

thats your first post, and nowhere does it say you can attack others of the same nation, so fuck off. your an idiot.
    LOOK AT THE NAME OF TOPIC NUM NUTS

explain why a orc would think its funny he can attack humans in cz and why would i be telling u as a orc rather then attack humans shoot towers u fucktards need to stop posting if u aint gunna read the whole post and it wasn't even long its one fucking sentence idiot and again MIRRORS REFLECT IMAGES EVER FUCKING CONSIDER THAT or are mirros forbidden in turkey ???

ITS OK NEXT TIME I WILL EXPLAIN IT REALLY SLOW JUS FOR U IDIOTS

i apologized for calling u a sand nigger 2 pages ago dont make me take it back but i still refer to 75 % of the turks in this game as SAND NIGGERS do u not get the sang parth tho tolga ? sand = brown turk = brown

Cocaine

sorry, once i read the "GOTTA LOVE CAPS LOCK" in the title, i didnt continue. maybe you should have repeated yourself without the shift button down and elaborated on the bug instead of saying, "ROFL OK IM FUCKING IDIOT SO I WRITE INCOHERENT SENTENCES AND SAY MIRROR ALOT LAWL THEN I DONT USE PUNCTUATION EXCEPT FOR THE THREE QUESTION MARKS AT THE END OF MY PARAGRAPH THEN PROCEED TO WRITE SEVERAL RACIAL SLURS IN A ROW"

fuck off. get a life. learn how to correctly post on a forum.

tolgahan

wtf brown turk means?
    i said i dont care anywords about sand niggers,brown turks.
    n u still owe me an apologize for calling me a spammer,insulting me.
    just make it clear...
    is ur problem about me? hate me ? ok dont apologize but i wont be kind next time
    or will u accept that if there is someone where n made some mistakes n thats u? then apologize . i ll try to be more kind next time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast