Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The story of the brave fish

This is a discussion on The story of the brave fish within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once upon a time, a beautiful fish, a tuna fish swam in the rivers of eslant searching for the jewels ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default The story of the brave fish

Once upon a time, a beautiful fish, a tuna fish swam in the rivers of eslant searching for the jewels of the seven seas. He searched and searched, swamp, hot, and even the graveyards. There was no sucess. As he swam through the ShIvers of the cold depths, he found the guardian of the Neck. Her name, Snake Queen. Immediately he calls his friends, Juneau come!!, Gauchima come!! and they fled to his discovery. As the tuna fish fought down the giant snake monster, he hear the sounds of the devil. Clan Arihman drove in with their turk ships with their leader totacannon leading the way. Immediately, they jump onto the gaurdian and tries to take it down. Unfortunately, the Snake Queen's curse was too great for the tuna fish and his healer and the fish died. After being ressurected, the pirates fished off the guardian and the fucking moron ksing totacannon died as well.

As the fish treaded through the rest of the water he saw the guarding of earrings!! Immediately, he jumps onto the bird and fights it. Again, he hears the sounds of the pirates and the guardian was near death. This time, it was a scout, a lonely mage. At first, he tries to lure the guardian away from the brave fish but he was unsuccessful. Then he starts pulling the guardian's minions onto the priest and the great juneau falls and soon after tuna. Now tuna is enraged. He never hated turks and always treated everyone nicely. This was the last straw. The mage teleports his noobs and starts on the Guardian. Tuna and his friend Juneau were lying there, watching their treasure being taken from them. Suddenly, the priest regains full hp. HE PRESSED OK!! He goes and resses tuna and tuna, enraged lures minions onto the pirate's priest, killing him making sure he will never get something he doesnt deserve. Nooby democritus of good gun opprimer's clan thinks he knows everything saying ShIver is a ksing clan and a luring clan. He is insignicant so he will be ignored. Eventually, tuna gives up and gives them the gaurdian. To his surprise, the fucking noob totacannon cant tank the guardian and has to town!!!! Tuna jumps onto the harpy queen, finishes it off. He tears open her chest and finds a FUCKING WARRIOR EARRING. FUCK YOU TOTACANNON. THATS FUCKING KARMA

0wnoR

:blink:

Sweet

lol :lol:

Rentzusuken

I love you Tuna.

Dark_Axe

great ^_^

Lay off that weed, i hear it really fucks with you. h43r:

Hey, I saw that whole HQ thing going on. I had no clue what was going on, but HQ was below 50%, so I just left quietly.

Optic4l

Originally posted by Shurt
    Lay off that weed, i hear it really fucks with you. *h43r:
    There is no way this was from a reliable source then : )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Why everyone that complains about luring on their priests dont remember this precious and valuable item, that should be on the inventory of every single player....

TRANSFORMATION SCROLLS!!! 11 !

Anyway, rofl, best way to laugh at a kser :lol:

great story

TuRK_SansaC?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

chinks are weird

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TempesT
    chinks are weird
    The Canadian type are weirder.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

agreed

Cava

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    chinks are weird
    The Canadian type are weirder.[/b]
    those who're the canadian type and smell fishy are the most eccentric of all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast