Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Duppers everywhere

This is a discussion on Duppers everywhere within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is getting worst everyday. We are hopping that K2 will find a solution for this. Otherwise we don't want ...
Page: 1

Phendark

Default Duppers everywhere

It is getting worst everyday. We are hopping that K2 will find a solution for this. Otherwise we don't want to sell or buy items from anybody and that is a pain in the ass. People are offering scrolls to each other for trading. Fx. 9999 Bus for your giga or 9999bus and 9999 elemental scroll for your item. This is bullshit and somebody has to stop this fuken bug. This is also not fair. It is a war like rocks to weapons. Damn!!! just so mad :angry:

Erious

Yeah, but from what I know you can only dupe scrolls now, if you dupe anything else you wouldn't be able to trade it... So it's already better then before rofd...

MackDagger

Ok heres a question how do they do it?? cuz if we knew that, wouldnt we be able to stop it?

problems with duped sh1ts is out there for ages now guys, as u can c its not big problem for k2 ( they rly need more than year to fix this, ofcoz not, they leaving it behind) r u rly so naive and think that FD will fix it? cmon!
    problem is that hackers / cheaters r much more skillful and they r not lazy as well

MackDagger

Ok, i know a way to dupe, its just, i choose not to, and i know its not how they are duping scrolls, because you can only dupe x2 at a time, so it would take to long to get 9999 scrolls

If we knew how to do it K2 would be told immediately but as noone will tell the legit people k2 have to try and find the way

FiRe

Originally posted by Festo
    If we knew how to do it K2 would be told immediately but as noone will tell the legit people k2 have to try and find the way
    i pmed festo about it.. but u dont help me brother did u remember it?

u did? i cleared my inbox out message me again

FiRe

Originally posted by Festo
    u did? i cleared my inbox out message me again
    i pmed u and eric 2 days ago about it..cuz i needed to gm msn or mail.noone of u gave me answer..and i told the new gm yesterday.

The new GM?

MackDagger

The only way i know how to dupe it through a program that edits KO's DB records of items, but like i said only x2

Morrr

Ho cares that they Dupe Scrols, only idiot can buy Scrols from Merchant. And i dont care ho is selling Devile or Turk_tr -_-

Glader

Originally posted by Erious
    Yeah, but from what I know you can only dupe scrolls now, if you dupe anything else you wouldn't be able to trade it... So it's already better then before rofd...
    That's incorrect. I have personally duped a Elixir staff thx to rollback <_<
    Sold it to NPC for 360k.

MackDagger

Glader has the idea, its just a simpler way of doin so. its not hard, good way to make fast money if you can perfect it, but ill shut up before i give to much out

R4zor

isn't it easy to figure out how to dupe? for a dupe you need a person to trade stuff to and a rollback, so what gives you rollbacks these days..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast