Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If a new server comes out... would you, the "retired" KO player, the one that used to own your server, ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If a new server comes out... would you, the "retired" KO player, the one that used to own your server, the one that used to be feared and fled from... The one that got left out by his friends and clan members because K2 lack of apreciation towards their own customers and outnumbered by other nation... The one that always enjoyed this game... The one that... oh fuck it.

If a new Server came out, and Old School players, legit and good at the game, decided to get together one more time and make an effort to get a good clan together and run the server, would you join the cause?

Signed: Dro, Cava/IlllllllllI, C4pt4iN

Banned

i think u should just come and run ronark with us

Banned Senior Member

Just cause you wanna go to the next new server?

If a new server comes out... would you, the "retired" KO player, the one that used to own your server, the one that used to be feared and fled from... The one that got left out by his friends and clan members because K2 lack of apreciation towards their own customers and outnumbered by other nation... The one that always enjoyed this game... The one that... oh fuck it.

If a new Server came out, and Old School players, legit and good at the game, decided to get together one more time and make an effort to get a good clan together and run the server, would you join the cause?

Signed: Dro, Cava/IlllllllllI, C4pt4iN[/b]
    i dont get it but i like your sig

eh I ran Oly and Logos (for what short time I was there)... I'd like to compete with a server of the best of the best so I might... if K2 could change their ways

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

do myko legends count XD hahaha lol, but most of the ppl on myko went 2 ronark already, since it was the newest server there was...., if there were a new server out, i would probably switch over to it

BoboBaba

informality u ran nothing ur just a noob scammer they would not like u with em im pretty sure

no

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u know, its not like u're a shoo-in if u say yes.... we're actually gona be selective about the ppl we choose for this elite batch.. so suck me. k thx.

fyi i'm just kidding. dro is really, the mean guy here. i mean,he always teases me about being asian and and.... ok nvm.

G0D

You mean people from Diez ofc right Dro?

Dro

no. Open question, from every server. MyKo, JapKo, Ares, Diez, Cypher... you name it.

G0D

no. Open question, from every server. MyKo, JapKo, Ares, Diez, Cypher... you name it.[/b]
    I didn't know because they always seem to be from Diez the people your calling out.

Dro

I don't usually CALL out people, but Cava suggested to ask first before actually thinking seriously of making a clan :P. Just looking to see if the players that used to own and retired would come back and start a new clan on a new server just for the fun of it, no discrimination against any server.

I don't usually CALL out people, but Cava suggested to ask first before actually thinking seriously of making a clan tongue.gif. Just looking to see if the players that used to own and retired would come back and start a new clan on a new server just for the fun of it, no discrimination against any server.[/b]
    Who is Cava ?

I am thinking about new server too, but wana chec-up who gona switch on it first

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Me me me, I'm not old, I'm not gg and I don't even know you but I want to do it :P

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast