Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GratiS for King :D

This is a discussion on GratiS for King :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vote for Gratis :wub: :wub:...
Page: 2

Unfaithful

Vote for Gratis :wub: :wub:

GedKalessin

I dont know other candiattes but I believe Gratis is one of the best person to be king.

great person,
    good leader,
    speaks english german and turkish, ( server %75 turks, king doesnt speak turkish:S will caos)
    lvled and skilled player, so orc king will lick his a.s.s

vote for Gratis for the best king ever :wub:

Havvk

Originally posted by GedKalessin
    I dont know other candiattes but I believe Gratis is one of the best person to be king.

great person,
    good leader,
    speaks english german and turkish, ( server %75 turks, king doesnt speak turkish:S will caos)
    lvled and skilled player, so orc king will lick his a.s.s

vote for Gratis for the best king ever :wub:
    :lol: :lol:

Terrorblade

Originally posted by GedKalessin

And here we go to problem, english speaking ppl would be pissed of turkish language. Why? Most of us, english speaking ppl, are foreigners, english is not our nature language and we had learned it in school. Turks should do it too. But most of them are just kids around age 10. This game is in english, also it is US version. Everything should be keep in english.

I don't have anything against turks, i am just telling my opinion. If it was, lets say, Czechs, Russians, french ppl, i would say the same.

gratis is a very good sin ^_^ ^_^

PoweRTugA

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GedKalessin

And here we go to problem, english speaking ppl would be pissed of turkish language. Why? Most of us, english speaking ppl, are foreigners, english is not our nature language and we had learned it in school. Turks should do it too. But most of them are just kids around age 10. This game is in english, also it is US version. Everything should be keep in english.

I don't have anything against turks, i am just telling my opinion. If it was, lets say, Czechs, Russians, french ppl, i would say the same.[/b]
    Terrorblade for king !!! :lol:

GedKalessin

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GedKalessin

I don't have anything against turks, i am just telling my opinion. If it was, lets say, Czechs, Russians, french ppl, i would say the same.[/b]
    ok think about last new year santa events, Glarfist was the king and he did his job very well my opinion, but he still needed help of some turk clanies to organize people to switch other servers, to keep mages dont attack, organize which town to attack and many other ......

Yes you are right, language of this game is English, and we all do speak, but there are so many kids from every nation and they dont,

I believe a good gun Turk king, will be the best. I can tell you Gratis is a lovely person in Turkish cominity and everyone respect his words and decidions, I believe he can reduce the mistakes of young Turkish kids,

Vote Gratis, and diez human side will be better than ever

PriesTesS

It works out if the king says both in Turkish and English.

The thing to know on Ares is: iki dakiki 10% ..... meaning in 10 minuts there will be an exp event.
    Here's a tip, don't give out money, specialy not to u're own clannies.

i will give my vote to Gratis, Glar or wagy all goodguns ^_^

zetazeta

i will logon to my diez char to vote tez cuz tez is a gangsta wangsta name ^_^

GratiS

ty u guys all for ur kindly posts.
    its a game and now i have opportunity to be our nation king.
    i promise to be a good king like glarfist was.

good luck all candidates.

lo ben vote yapabilirmiyim?

May i vote?

GratiS

Originally posted by Ali1989
    lo ben vote yapabilirmiyim?

May i vote?
    voting system is on. so vote for ur king :rollseyes:

oyuna girebilsem sana vote vercem ama comp a format attim

I ll vote for u!

BLacKLoRD

GratiS = Good Gun