Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

grats ares on winning the interserver wars

This is a discussion on grats ares on winning the interserver wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 cant really combo when im stopping to cure myself every 2 seconds, no offense ...
Page: 4

susGe

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    cant really combo when im stopping to cure myself every 2 seconds, no offense and you dont stun me at all. if you wanna judge me then you shouldve moved away from all the debuffers and tried to fight me properly. i dont wanna be mean to diez, but the standard is really low compared to ares.
    i wouldn't say it was that much lower 0000000 but whatever makes you feel better, ares had alot more people in cz, afterwards but thats where the real fun fights were happening. I don't think i've ever seen anyone judging skill based on the war/invasion before, everyone knows its a nova fest and we have a mighty 5 lvl 70 mages compared to your how many? :P

it was a good fun event but as i say, you can only avoid so many meteor falls[/b]
    not ares's fault that diez was lazy lvlers early on. Ares started in August 2004 (August 8th or so i think not quite sure), Diez started in November 2004 (November 4th or 5th i think). Not sure on the exact dates but either way its only about a 2 month difference. :roll:

theunky

I remember when i 1v2'ed Felix and URunFasterWithAKnifE

I made URunFasterWithAKnifE redballing while i was tanking both ^^ then i 1v1ed Felix, and i won

Originally posted by theunky
    I remember when i 1v2'ed Felix and URunFasterWithAKnifE * *

I made URunFasterWithAKnifE redballing while i was tanking both ^^ then i 1v1ed Felix, and i won
    felix was saying he couldnt hit you :P as i say, you have an insane defence to ap ratio i must admit

theunky

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-theunky
    I remember when i 1v2'ed Felix and URunFasterWithAKnifE * *

felix was saying he couldnt hit you :P as i say, you have an insane defence to ap ratio i must admit [/b]
    My def isn't so high coz i'm still with chitins xD and i was using glave +8

The fun thing about ISW is that you are able to burn your items without loosing them

theunky

For me the fun was to have some Pking break coz im always lvling

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    The fun thing about ISW is that you are able to burn your items without loosing them
    whatd u end up getting ur cs to? :P

my cs went to 5 :P

and as shown in my video, my shell helm and pads went to 8..... stragely the 2 pieces i have +8 chitin on

diez just didnt have it without the acid pots

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    i got acid potted in cz afterwards, still haven't figured out how :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow
    i got acid potted in cz afterwards, still haven't figured out how :P[/b]
    smuggled them like they were crack :P

resurecter

Originally posted by Festo
    thats why there was so many naked humans around anvil right after first war
    too bad no one will transfer my upgraded items back to diez :roll:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

That server lagged like a bitch at times. Worse than Diez during an invasion.

Hot Chocolate was th eonly decent 1 v 1 I got all week end and the only person to beat me fair and square. Was going to put SD but thought fuck it lets go hard core.....

Yup I ened up face down arse up!!!

Volcanic

Originally posted by Felix
    That server lagged like a bitch at times. Worse than Diez during an invasion. *

Hot Chocolate was th eonly decent 1 v 1 I got all week end and the only person to beat me fair and square. Was going to put SD but thought fuck it lets go hard core.....

Yup I ened up face down arse up!!!
    I fought you in war 1v2. You had some shelled warrior with you. Totamic and repel shield not fair and square? :lol: i have to say though, i wish the other servers had been allowed acid pots against us. It would have helped to balance it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Not fair and square 2 v 1 . I dont mind losing to anyone if it is on a even gorund. I got my ass handed to me really badly this week end but hey life goes on.

Not fair on you BTW

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast