Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

grats ares on winning the interserver wars

This is a discussion on grats ares on winning the interserver wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix Not fair and square 2 v 1 . I dont mind losing to anyone if it ...
Page: 5

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Felix
    Not fair and square 2 v 1 . I dont mind losing to anyone if it is on a even gorund. I got my ass handed to me really badly this week end but hey life goes on.

Not fair on you BTW
    Noble of you to admit it.

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. 0000000, Eric, Xrated and Matt hope you are atking notes on this. You see this guy set his ego aside, try the same

please dont compare me, eric or matt to that cheating turk idiot with no skill, thanks.

and ive lost twice now to fluppy, maximum respect for him, he plays his class perfectly. if someone beats me fair then its just more motivation to improve, it just doesnt happen often at all.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Felix
    Not fair and square 2 v 1 . I dont mind losing to anyone if it is on a even gorund. I got my ass handed to me really badly this week end but hey life goes on.

Not fair on you BTW
    In all honesty, it was your name that stuck in my head :wub: . Gawd knows who the warrior was(sorry ^_^ ). Maybe we could have a rock fight or something to drag it and have some serious battles .

On a serious note, who think`s acid pots should be in the inter server wars? Personally, i think it would be a good idea. It certainly made things tougher for us(Ares)the first time around.

i dont think it was the acid pots that made it hard tbh i think it was lack of show on ares side the first war the second and third we had more people show up but we were still outnumbered. This time I think we showed up full force i bet some people couldnt even go inside the runar gate cause it was full atleast for picture time I couldn't get in.

petsmar2

gj ares for re-claiming your title

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Zero I am not a cheat nor a Turk. Neither do I play Ares either. I don't shout or brag about my skills or lack of yet you judge my charetor by flame about me on forums. Shame as I hold alot of respect for you and your clan and you just flame shit at me like anyone else that does not actuall know me. Cheers

Pikkan

"P.S. 0000000, Eric, Xrated and Matt hope you are atking notes on this." Think he meant the cheater xrated and not you.

NorthernMonkey

[quote]"P.S. 0000000, Eric, Xrated

Yes I did but he wasn't replying to me...

Zero I am not a cheat nor a Turk.

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by petsmar2
    gj ares for re-claiming your title *

We never lost it mate.

felix i dont know who the fuck you are and i wasnt talking to u. i was talking about xrated the biggest newb on ares.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry Stella and misinterpring your post Zero :wacko:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345