Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Not Another Yun Speech!

This is a discussion on Not Another Yun Speech! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been 4 months now since I actively played KO (I was playing WoW) and I think I'm ready to ...
Page: 1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Not Another Yun Speech!

It's been 4 months now since I actively played KO (I was playing WoW) and I think I'm ready to return. A few of my friends convinced me to come with them and try the game again because WoW's PK is a sorry joke that stopped being funny long ago.

I'm glad to see that many people I knew are still around, and at the same time sad to see that many more are not. It is very tiring to play a game that is full of cheating, but if you're doing it with friends, I believe it can still be done. And let's face it, there's a lot of people running around in cz now that don't appear to know how to change camera views, let alone PK effectively. Offsetting my numerous deaths (to lag of course, I never lose! :P ) shouldn't be a problem.

I've tried three times now to quit this game and failed every damn time, so that says to me, either I suck at quitting, or this game is damn fun, and I prefer to think its the latter. :lol:

I'd like to ask most of you why you're still around, though I imagine the answer may be because of friends, because of fun PKing, because of the time and money spent already, etc. I think I play because this game is FUN. It's simple, it's fast, it's furious, and a real blast to play, especially if you mix in some alcohol (but stay away from the anvil if you do that last part h43r: ) I don't play this game to be the best (and it's a good thing, because if I did, I failed miserably :lol: ) I play it because it's the best MMO I can find out there for a die hard PvPer like myself.

So in closing, replies to this thread should be 'I play KO because...' And if this happens to get moved to off topic, well, I noticed that not every post in this section is 100% on topic so I felt justified putting it here. If anything I'd like to provoke a discussion of nostalgia and the good old days and how much this game used to ROCK (not that it still doesn't, of course )

See you all in game.

-Yun_Yuuzhan, Longtime Berserker Hero, soon to be Blade Master (never thought I'd live to see THAT day)

1) I play cos of friends, and bst MMORPG :P

2) AWW DONT GO HUMAN, i just hit 60 with my orc warr :P

3) Nice to see ur back

TunaFishyMe

xD! NT transfer!? hahahahaha welcome back. I think you are behind me now xD!!

NightOwl

I play KO cause I love to hang around with my friends while having fun killing bosses, lvling, getting a shitty drop like a glave and make a party afterwards and donating NPs to humans is a blast. This is undoubtely the best MMORPG I have ever played and I will be here long after I hit lvl 70 (in October.... 2010)

Hahaha welcome back, I kinda quessed u would eventually...for once I am glad I was right

TunaFishyMe

btw, i start work on June the 5. Im working for another department of the government. You know what that means? Sit in front of the computer and read KO4life all day long. Lets race to 2k post!

xourico

YEAH! PLEASE COME HUMAN!! we really need goog guns arround here ^^

(I need to become one :P loool)

TheShadow

) I play KO because of friends, clannies etc ^_^.

Decided to go blow up my cash on mds and now i got 8 +6 but no cash :rollseyes:. 8/9 to +6 .

Imhotep

shadow has friends ? :wub:

Yun_Yuuzhan

It's good to be back, everyone

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    btw, i start work on June the 5. *Im working for another department of the government. *You know what that means? *Sit in front of the computer and read KO4life all day long. *Lets race to 2k post!
    What?! Canada must be desperate if they need someone like you to help them run a country that still uses dogdriven sleds as their primary method of travel :P :lol: And you may be 67, but I could still smack you back to the worms boy! We need another interserver war so I can show you what I mean

ID4N

im playing this game cuz im fucking addicted to it!

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    btw, i start work on June the 5. *Im working for another department of the government. *You know what that means? *Sit in front of the computer and read KO4life all day long. *Lets race to 2k post!
    What?! Canada must be desperate if they need someone like you to help them run a country that still uses dogdriven sleds as their primary method of travel :P :lol: And you may be 67, but I could still smack you back to the worms boy! We need another interserver war so I can show you what I mean [/b]
    as long as you arent allowed to use pots xD.

pfft canada has hit the jackpot by hiring me once! now they just wont let me go!! xD and besides! we canadian use teleportation devices. Not like some people who still uses "cars" and "planes". Itll take a couple centuries before the US figure out how they do that! Chances are, canada is just going to give them the technology and the US will claim it as theirs pfft!

bring on the interserver wars!

lafdo

Originally posted by ID4N
    im playing this game cuz im fucking addicted to it! *
    me too idan i was inactive and back again but now problems with this game <_<

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

What?! Canada must be desperate if they need someone like you to help them run a country that still uses dogdriven sleds as their primary method of travel :P :lol: And you may be 67, but I could still smack you back to the worms boy! We need another interserver war so I can show you what I mean
    as long as you arent allowed to use pots xD.

pfft canada has hit the jackpot by hiring me once! now they just wont let me go!! xD and besides! we canadian use teleportation devices. Not like some people who still uses "cars" and "planes". Itll take a couple centuries before the US figure out how they do that! Chances are, canada is just going to give them the technology and the US will claim it as theirs pfft!

bring on the interserver wars![/b]
    xD

Have fun going to 2k posts, I've decided I'm not going to spam the forums as much this summer because I'm doing actual WORK at work, and I will play KO at home.

SaTaN

Welcome back yun. Been awhile since I last had a chat with you on msn Glad to see u alive n kicking. Been over 2 months for me now since I last stepped foot in this game but might be making a come-back sometime as im just fooling around on diez for the hell of it

As for KO, coming back for a bit due to GF boring me just a bit and to escape everyday crap and just have that same fun I had when I played with friends or just random people.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast