Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Grats to china cheters and bug abusers.Usles KWC for cheates

This is a discussion on Grats to china cheters and bug abusers.Usles KWC for cheates within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe an event as big as this means there will be some GMs there. *If no GMs ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    an event as big as this means there will be some GMs there. *If no GMs banned anymore and China has cheated as obvious as you guys say so, dont you think theres a problem? *Perhaps CNKO runs differently than USKO. *Here, we are allowed to combo. *Are they allowed to combo? *I heard KOXP is allowed in MYKO. *Is it allowed there?

It is, But you can't be AFK. if a gm sees you koxp, and he pms u and u dont reply, u get banned.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I managed to do a little bit of CZ . It really sucks not having scrolls I hated it.

The twitched and glitched like crazy, 90% were mages so was a nova fest and they could not combo. Got a 1 v 1 and he did this wierd jingling that seem to do fuck all then I had 3 sins on me and they were all sliding. very odd indeed.

But look at it this way USKO was not ment to win full stop. East v's West and when the other 3 nations are from the east they are all happy now the have beaten the USA.All about politics.

in my personal opinion the reason usko lost is because of the arrogant selfishness i saw.

The chinese ran together worked together and won together regardless of the glitching etc which is legal to them... where as the usko players ignored swift requests etc and generally ran solo

so..... we lose

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Grats to china cheters and bug abusers.Usles KWC for che

Originally posted by ziggy
    Looks like in KWC winn only ppl who cheat and bug abuse best.Then china has big chance for win .Towers bug abusers and aout town ftw.Usles even for losers.
    In that case I'm glad I didn't participate.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    in my personal opinion the reason usko lost is because of the arrogant selfishness i saw.

The chinese ran together worked together and won together regardless of the glitching etc which is legal to them... where as the usko players ignored swift requests etc and generally ran solo

so..... we lose
    /agree with the selfish part

morons like 4strell0 or w/e the fuck was using war command chat as some customer service chatline, pleading for help from gms with his hacked account.

and FFS ITS ON BERAMUS h43r:

leftclaw

PIAO XI NGE, KA NA LAN NANG WU THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS? USKO BO KOSP KIAO SAI! SAINYA DIN CHINA KO!

([curse word in chinese], Why did the chinese have third party programs? USKO didn't have KOSP or shit. [curse again] all you people from China KO!

is it mater u ran solo or in grup when that fagots autotown?And gilht zz who cares but arrowshower chack and autotown?U need fucking 3rd programs to do that so if KWC was mean to be fair this means we should cheat also?Wery comfortable definiction of "fair" for them.This KWC is worth shit and surley it's not about skill.I hadn't seen any skills of china payers .Only that mention above.

Originally posted by leftclaw
    PIAO XI NGE, KA NA LAN NANG WU THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS? USKO BO KOSP KIAO SAI! SAINYA DIN CHINA KO!

([curse word in chinese], Why did the chinese have third party programs? USKO didn't have KOSP or shit. [curse again] all you people from China KO!

chin chun chan

Originally posted by NYchris
    its cheating on us ko but not for any of the other kos and mgames is the one who made this game so deal with it us ko got owned

LVL 69

I 300 AC BOOFED EVERYONE IN JAIL WITH ME <3

i don't think they were autotowning looked to me that they had real good mages in cz since i wasnt able to get in war but the whole idea of war is NOT TO DIE and a lot of us ko played like retards the last war i went to no one listens and as he stated there was no teamwork at all therefore china owned us ko. Anyone who complains you should be complaining about yourself instead of others.

fucking cheating chinamen.....all u guys THEY HAVE STRATS AND TEAMWORK!!@$##@$...if u call team work have 1 guy takin 1 for the team by getting hit by the tower and the rest of them jingling then yes you have team work...all the dumbasses who stand behind china's cheating should just quit ko

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Phantom478
    fucking cheating chinamen.....all u guys THEY HAVE STRATS AND TEAMWORK!!@$##@$...if u call team work have 1 guy takin 1 for the team by getting hit by the tower and the rest of them jingling then yes you have team work...all the dumbasses who stand behind china's cheating should just quit ko
    Damn i love this fag...

but hes so fat its like loving 3 guys at the same time

ps for all of you that think KOSP/KOXP are legal on the other ko servers I can personally tell you that KRKO and JPKO do not allow either program or any other 3rd party use. I can't say that CNKO does or doesn't as I've never played there, but the other two definitely do not allow it.

Skeetz

y we not pull out shower hacks =/

show a video of them shower hacking then cause i didnt see any of thtat least thing u can say they glitched and that was it but its legal there and to many other kos so you got owned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast